Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,068 members, 7,838,704 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

[REMOVED] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [REMOVED] (7597 Views)

TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React / Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [REMOVED] by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
obainojazz:
at the bolded...is there a particular reason why you didn't put know....I also see don't what this instead of the popular don't know what this....please explain
I don't understand bro.. Kindly modify ur post
Re: [REMOVED] by obainojazz(m): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't understand bro.. Kindly modify ur post
check it now
Re: [REMOVED] by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
samflex:

Let me tell you how this thing works, she might be Nigerian or African....they usually have accomplices in eastern Europe that are legit.
Those accomplice are the one to make phone calls and receive money on their behalf from clients like you cheesy proceeds from this dirty business will be shared.
Everyone should be wise and never send anything to who you've not seen or met before no matter how good it looks like

Sir, well glory be to God that I wasn't a victim. She was so convincing.
Re: [REMOVED] by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

She's not white, He's male, don't you know baddoos that forge passports?

Baba. . White or green dat is not the matter on ground. The matter is that she is a scammer grin

Did you read the thread in full? And according to further investigation, she is actually white oga and a female. The passport is a legit passport. She sent it so i would believe she is genuine before sending her money. I actually verified the passport and God knows i was 98% convinced and had trust in her until i did my own searching just like op did and i knew she is a notorious fraud. But that is not my concern. My own concern is her linking my company in her dirty business lipsrsealed

Alot of people have contacted me saying they almost paid her in the name of paying my company. Lol see gobe shocked
Re: [REMOVED] by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
coolsix:

Baba. . White or green dat is not the matter on ground. The matter is that she is a scammer grin
Did you read the thread in full? And according to further investigation, she is actually white oga and a female. The passport is a legit passport. She sent it so i would believe she is genuine before sending her money. I actually verified the passport and God knows i was 98% convinced and had trust in her until i did my own searching just like op did and i knew she is a notorious fraud. But that is not my concern. My own concern is her linking my company in her dirty business lipsrsealed
Alot of people have contacted me saying they almost paid her in the name of paying my company. Lol see gobe shocked

Lol. As in.. she almost got me If not that is spent just 1 minute to Google her name. That would have been the end. Because she called me by herself using sweet words, even Skype with me and me that was looking for gf see where it almost got me cry

Misspicy your own is loading undecided

Bi*tches
Re: [REMOVED] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Strahovski:

Bi*tches

Make e load finish.. they are all over nl sincerely. You sef fall my hand undecided
Re: [REMOVED] by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
coolsix:

Make e load finish.. they are all over nl sincerely. You sef fall my hand undecided

It wasn't my fault. I was desperate.
Re: [REMOVED] by ideyhere(f): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2015
I thought everybody came to NL to do same thing I came for...catch fun...find trouble when you're bored during the day or can't sleep at night...and kick some major a$$e$ when some nerd begins to feel he/she gave Oga Seun the idea he used in opening NL (in other words...too important). I didn't know we had some mega fools here. Chai! If to say I find out on time I for don start 419 biz teytey for here...and I know say I for don make am.
OP thank God say your mama dey very prayerful because I sure say naa her prayer save you...woman wrapper. You don wrap all the women for your area em no do you, you carry am enter NL...dem do juju for you I swear this story for sweet me die if to say she succeed...

2 Likes

Re: [REMOVED] by samflex(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Strahovski:

Sir, well glory be to God that I wasn't a victim. She was so convincing.

Thank God for you, would've been a huge loss for you
Re: [REMOVED] by Seculent: 12:13am On Oct 23, 2015
coolsix:

I said that because some said she's the real person on her DP and her passport is real. and I'm trying to say those documents she shows you are very fake.
Re: [REMOVED] by SanVESCO(m): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2015
hello guys
please i am calling on everyone here to support my friend in this competition
https://www.facebook.com/StRemyNigeria/app_451684954848385
Her name is ROSEMARY IHEONYE.
PLEASE LIKE,VOTE AND COMMENT to help her win .
thanks friends

Please She intends raising a Bakery With the fund if She wins...
Re: [REMOVED] by obainojazz(m): 12:16am On Oct 23, 2015
Strahovski:

Lol. As in.. she almost got me If not that is spent just 1 minute to Google her name. That would have been the end. Because she called me by herself using sweet words, even Skype with me and me that was looking for gf see where it almost got me cry

Bi*tches
you looking for online girlfriend...you even sent the person money.... grin and I was even pitying you....you a Nigerien not Nigerian my nigga.
.Last bullet: stop investigating and go look for a real girlfriend...how old man like you dey investigate this kind matter... grin nairaland is damm funny

1 Like

Re: [REMOVED] by Laveda(f): 12:21am On Oct 23, 2015
obainojazz:
you looking for online girlfriend...you even sent the person money.... grin and I was even pitying you....you a Nigerien not Nigerian my nigga.
.Last bullet: stop investigating and go look for a real girlfriend...how old man like you dey investigate this kind matter... grin nairaland is damm funny
Romance section just dey sweet you these days grin

1 Like

Re: [REMOVED] by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 23, 2015
obainojazz:

I'm 2* not an old man
Re: [REMOVED] by Truckpusher(m): 12:31am On Oct 23, 2015
*Clears throat* grin smh
Re: [REMOVED] by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 23, 2015
Seculent:

I said that because some said she's the real person on her DP and her passport is real. and I'm trying to say those documents she shows you are very fake.

Hmmm

But what makes you say so?
Re: [REMOVED] by olatuneji: 12:31am On Oct 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
I just feel it's quite unnecessary to do that
Aww brother u shouldn't have kept quiet..you should have expose the person who know maybe the person have been scamming guy's here on nairaland..
Re: [REMOVED] by obainojazz(m): 12:36am On Oct 23, 2015
Laveda:
Romance section just dey sweet you these days grin
my dear... I can't seem to phantom the buhaha happening here...I want close observation
Re: [REMOVED] by obainojazz(m): 12:37am On Oct 23, 2015
Strahovski:

I'm 2* not an old man
football age?
Re: [REMOVED] by Seculent: 12:40am On Oct 23, 2015
coolsix:

Hmmm

But what makes you say so?
Do I need to be telling you again? because she's not real.
Re: [REMOVED] by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 23, 2015
Seculent:
Do I need to be telling you again? because she's not real.

How did you know she is not real?

You seem convinced that she is not and now I ask why you say so but you have no reason. Boss undecided

Let's face d matter on ground since you have no proof of Your own claim. If she scam you too let us know oooo shocked
Re: [REMOVED] by ideyhere(f): 5:26am On Oct 23, 2015
OP why did you remove the topic? You don't want to wait for her to wake up E for surprise you say no be only 419 she sabi...she may fit to do winchi winchi too grin grin grin
Re: [REMOVED] by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 23, 2015
Hungry Bittches looking for who To milk dry Since the time of Delilah!!!

OP, Nice Work, They have got to be exposed angry!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [REMOVED] by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 23, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Hungry Bittches looking for who To milk dry Since the time of Delilah!!!

OP, Nice Work, They have got to be exposed angry!!!

I love your signature smiley that one of my fave songs by Cole.

1 Like

Re: [REMOVED] by Laveda(f): 6:04am On Oct 23, 2015
obainojazz:
my dear... I can't seem to phantom the buhaha happening here...I want close observation
You've seen nothing yet cheesy Goodmorning
Re: [REMOVED] by tosyne2much(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2015
olatuneji:

Aww brother u shouldn't have kept quiet..you should have expose the person who know maybe the person have been scamming guy's here on nairaland..
Brother mi, may God never let us be a victim of scam
Re: [REMOVED] by chizobamgbume(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2015
Op doing advert in order to get more gullible NL girls.
Re: [REMOVED] by Seculent: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2015
coolsix:

How did you know she is not real?

You seem convinced that she is not and now I ask why you say so but you have no reason. Boss undecided

Let's face d matter on ground since you have no proof of Your own claim. If she scam you too let us know oooo shocked
I can fall for such scam OK?You want me to start giving you prove again on something in which someone dont need anybody to tell you she is fake. You are too fast to fall into scam with computer voice and and fake documents. Hungry guy going for hungry white girl.

undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: [REMOVED] by rapmike(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:
OP why did you remove the topic? You don't want to wait for her to wake up E for surprise you say no be only 419 she sabi...she may fit to do winchi winchi too grin grin grin

I wondered why as well. Abi una dey lie on top of the babe? grin
Re: [REMOVED] by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2015
Seculent:
I can fall for such scam OK?You want me to start giving you prove again on something in which someone dont need anybody to tell you she is fake. You are too fast to fall into scam with computer voice and and fake documents. Hungry guy going for hungry white girl.

undecidedundecided

Guy you don't just talk. Calm down and read. He did not go for her. Read his post. He wanted to buy dollars and she offered him dollars. That is what he encountered. You don't just comment like that. Did he tell you he wanted to marry her that you are insulting him? Na wa for this forum sef. .logging out abeg. Simple discussion person is taking it personal. He was the one I was referring to as CEO of the company she pretended to work with. It's a serious issue that why we just want proof so we would know how it work. Nothing more because there are more like her out there. What if a genuine white lady comes do we assume she is fake too? So tell us how you observe she is fake so we can be careful. Not everything involving girls is love. Other things can be done with a lady so one should be careful.

I have removed the topic though as she mailed me.

1 Like

Re: [REMOVED] by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2015
Seems she was hit hard.

She sent a mail to me apologising that it would never happen again that I should remove the post before someone quotes me with it.

The post is removed. Vinshu go and sin no more smiley

Wonders shall never cease.

But at least the few people who saw it have learnt. And she will never return to this forum again. I made sure of that.
Re: [REMOVED] by Seculent: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Strahovski:

Guy you don't just talk. Calm down and read. He did not go for her. Read his post. He wanted to buy dollars and she offered him dollars. That is what he encountered. You don't just comment like that. Did he tell you he wanted to marry her that you are insulting him? Na wa for this forum sef. .logging out abeg. Simple discussion person is taking it personal. He was the one I was referring to as CEO of the company she pretended to work with. It's a serious issue that why we just want proof so we would know how it work. Nothing more because there are more like her out there. What if a genuine white lady comes do we assume she is fake too? So tell us how you observe she is fake so we can be careful. Not everything involving girls is love. Other things can be done with a lady so one should be careful.

I have removed the topic though as she mailed me.
Read my post and read his,who's taking this issue personal?

How don't the guts to tell me what to do,because I don't see how my post seems to you like a controversy, I am stating the fact about her,still couldn't believe she is fake,we have seenany of them on here disguising to be a female using white girls pictures such like "voodoo" who deactivated after been caught many of then.

So I read the post very well,it's just you that fail to comprehend my posts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Posts Explains How Ladies Are Abusing Their Men/Boyfriends. / Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her / A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.