Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,419 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

In Reply To Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Reply To Barcanista (459 Views)

A Word Of Advise To Barcanista / In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA / On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Reply To Barcanista by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Barcanista I respect your view but in total disagreement with your write-ups. Nnamdi the Biafra director has not said anything different from what the APC said before they came into power,he has not said anythying different from what Buhari said years back before he became the President,nothing different from the Oba of Lagos,Elrufai,Atiku ,Asari Dokuboh, Murtala Nyako,Niger Delta militants etc.
Do you think this country with the way it is structured and skewed to the advantage of the Hausa-Fulani will ever let the Niger-Delta or Biafra go easily without massive propaganda like that coming from Nnamdi?...Not in this life time, mere Federalism can not be implemented just because of fear of being disadvantaged economically due to their mental laziness.
I am from AkwaIbom...Oron to be precise and I am in total support of his mode of operation.Buhari spoke in 2011 and many were killed, this guy has said so many things and no where has it been reported that someone was killed because of his hate speech. If Nnamdi must face treason,Buhari and his goons in government and the Niger Delta militants must also face same.

Whoever wants to leave must be allowed to leave this force,false and slavery marriage Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: In Reply To Barcanista by Rose2014: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
I'm really amazed at his public display of ignorance on the subject except if he's being mischievous which is the trademark of our politicians.
I just read that Godwin Ohamai has left PDP
Trust them at ur own risk

4 Likes

Re: In Reply To Barcanista by brize(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
There is something they always fail to understand and that is, that at the end of all this struggle, Biafra will come..... Just watch out

2 Likes

Re: In Reply To Barcanista by sammyj: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Story for the gods !!!

(1) (Reply)

IF You Were To Be In The Shoes Of This Passenger What Will You Do? Lolzzzzz / Governor Okorocha Does Not Beat His Wife – Chief Press Secretary / Tribute To The Edo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.