Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

A Word Of Advise To Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Word Of Advise To Barcanista (4902 Views)

A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. / In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA / On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dear Barcanista,

I see that everytime you open a thread or counter-thread,it is only aimed at painting Buhari's administration black.It is obvious that you are big fan of the PDP group and every member under this political camp of hoodlums,so trying to convince you would be a total waste of time.

Each time you open-up a thread,its always filled with pointless evidence to prove your support for GEJ and other PDP members and show your dislike for Buhari and every member of the APC group.I've noticed that you politicized most thread that are in favour of Buhari and his administration.
I don't really have much to say to you but i'll ask you to do me favour by personally going through all of the threads you've opened,read the comments out of both your supporters on nairaland and those that are not in support of you,then ask yourself this question:"HAVE I SPOKEN BASED ON THE GOOD INTEREST OF MY FELLOW NIGERIANS OR IS IT JUST FOR MY SELF-INTEREST AND MY STRONG SUPPORT FOR GEJ AND PDP?

If you read through each word,you will see that i didn't ulter any vulgar word or insult against you and everything i've just written are my observations on all your political thread.

I respect the fact that you are a political analyst and firm supporter of politics.

ONE LOVE!!
ONE NIGERIA!!
ONE AFRICA!!

Courtesy:Adultnextdoor

34 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Mogidi: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Seun, Ishilove, obinoscopy, Afam all @MODS
I've reported this "hate campaign"
Please pull the plug on this thread and give the @OP a very lengthy ban.

Am just coming from a ban for nothing, where's fairness?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Firefire(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
Dear Barcanista,
[s]
I see that everytime you open a thread or counter-thread,it is only aimed at painting Buhari's administration black.It is obvious that you are big fan of the PDP group and every member under this political camp of hoodlums,so trying to convince you would be a total waste of time.
Each time you open-up a thread,its always filled with pointless evidence to prove your support for GEJ and other PDP members and show your dislike for Buhari and every member of the APC group.I've noticed that you politicized most thread that are in favour of Buhari and his administration.
I don't really have much to say to you but i'll ask you to do me favour by personally going through all of the threads you've opened,read the comments out of both your supporters on nairaland and those that are not in support of you,then ask yourself this question:"HAVE I SPOKEN BASED ON THE GOOD INTEREST OF MY FELLOW NIGERIANS OR IS IT JUST FOR MY SELF-INTEREST AND MY STRONG SUPPORT FOR GEJ AND PDP?
[/s]

If you [s]read through each word,you will see that i didn't ulter any vulgar word or insult against you and everything i've just written are my observations on all your political thread.

I respect the fact that you are a political analyst and firm supporter of politics.

ONE LOVE!!
ONE NIGERIA!!
ONE AFRICA!!

Courtesy:Adultnextdoor[/s]

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by midolian(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
You should have jst sent the article writer a pm. Or give this as a comment on one or two of his senseless threads. This is a waste of seun's space as far as ayam concerned.

Anywayz, you try.

6 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by phyllosilicate(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Please leave Barcanista, without him there is no PDP in Nairaland.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Faremisodeeq(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
ONE LOVE!! ONE NIGERIA!! ONE AFRICA!! Courtesy:Adultnextdoor
indirectly u are pleading abi

4 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by kossyablaze(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
That olodo?mtchew he no dey hear o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
GEJ will never be the president of this country again..Get over it.
PDP should look for someone with integrity and the love of our country come 2019, then the people will decide. Hate on Buhari all you want, he will finish his term.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by DickDastardly(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Barcanista, pls allow me hold your brief here. Do not join issues with this wannabe.

Op, you are an attention seeker.QED!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
midolian:
You should have jst sent the article writer a pm. Or give this as a comment on one or two of his senseless threads. This is a waste of seun's space as far as ayam concerned.

Anywayz, you try.
.....Well...I paid for that space with my MB.....bless you!!

8 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by midolian(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.....Well...I paid for that space with my MB.....bless you!!
lol! That's true. Buh opening a thread for him will only make him feel important. He isn't.

9 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by francizy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
I hardly see PDP supporters open famzing threads about APC supporters like this. Even their almighty gbawe didn't enjoy such recognitions from PDP supporters.

There's surely something you APC goons failed to notice about Barcanister, the more you hate on him and attack him, the more you encourage and motivate him. A billion of this kind of useless thread won't stop him from nailing Baba's silly and draconian moves/decisions.

Peace.

15 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
indirectly u are pleading abi
....No!...i'm letting him know that this is a peaceful thread opened with respect.....so don't twist things....bless!!

3 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by kutchs: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Why you leave the likes of passingshot, omenka and other supporters of APC to focus on barcanista. Tell me any PMB or APC supporter on nairaland that has opened a thread that paints Jonathan in 'white'?

11 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
If you come here to hate on anyone, i hope you are getting paid for that...Or else you win the award for the most stup^id human on Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Shortyy(f): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oh.. Barcanista is the topic of a conversation. How amazing, he's now a celebrity. I'm sure some people are envying him right now.

9 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by bamosagie(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Barcanista is a man of principle, he is rational and counters points with evident. He is not lazy, his write ups are well researched and bandwagon have no effect on him. I respect him and would encourage him to continue to follow the dictate of his conscience.

You on the other hand never raised any observation on the outright lies and propaganda aginst GEJ when people were tagging him clueless, you never noticed Omenka, Berem and co.

Please keep observing with open mind and learn a thing or two.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Faremisodeeq(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
....No!...i letting him know that this is a peaceful thread opened with respect.....so don't twist things....bless!!
is alright. Bless u too.

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
You kall this advice, Briticoe is Dead. Mteeeew

Boo.hari is a Certified Illiterate Terrorist

15 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
midolian:
lol! That's true. Buh opening a thread for him will only make him feel important. He isn't.
.....Lol...very true!!.....but he is only of importance to those who ignorantly supports him without thinking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by hadizadeezy(f): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Please leave Barcanista, without him there is no PDP in Nairaland.
LOL

I fit not to laf
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by francizy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
....No!...i letting him know that this is a peaceful thread opened with respect.....so don't twist things....bless!!

With respect kwo? You respected barcanister because of the heat he brings to your camp but on same thread, you called PDP supporters hoodlums.

Rubbish! angry

5 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by baralatie(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jealousy na bad tin ooo!

6 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:
I hardly see PDP supporters open famzing threads about APC supporters like this. Even their almighty gbawe didn't enjoy such recognitions from PDP supporters.

There's surely something you APC goons failed to notice about Barcanister, the more you hate on him and attack him, the more you encourage and motivate him. A billion of this kind of useless thread won't stop him from nailing Baba's silly and draconian moves/decisions.

Peace.
.....Thats where you wrong my dear brother....i'm not an APC supporter but one who has been observing Nigerian politics.....bless!!

3 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by hinwazaka: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
I don't get it. Are Nigerians uninformed on the game of politics. There is something called LOBBYING in politics. What is important here is his ability to sell the ideology and stance of the PDP to the populace. The PDP is still a Nigerian political party with the intention to leading the country in the next elections. They are not colonialists or aliens. And just for your information there are about 12 million Nigerians who still believe in them, and that number is growing by the day. You need to start selling your own idea to the people and stop all this amateur propaganda. Its not WORKING. This should be a debate of ideas not slander and kiddy attacks. The PDP is a conservative party which believes in economic liberalism and free market policies. The question should be what does the APC believe in.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by hadizadeezy(f): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
That guy is not wise o, pls save ya MB
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by baralatie(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.....Thats where you wrong my dear brother....i'm not an APC supporter but one who has been observing Nigerian politics.....bless!!
One who is heavily biased and cooking ulna hate campaign against another moniker!

2 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by francizy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adultnextdoor:

If that be the case, how many threads have you opened and condemned APC supporters attack on barcanister's person, both before and after the election? How many times have you condemned APC propaganda, lies and deciet by both their politicians and their fans? If you haven't done all these, then you don't have the moral justification to criticize barca..

Peace

5 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by francizy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

One who is heavily biased and cooking ulna hate campaign against another moniker!

I tell you, him hypocrisy no be here.. grin

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Both parties are guilty of opening hate threads
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by joseph1832(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shortyy:
Oh.. Barcanista is the topic of a conversation. How amazing, he's now a celebrity. I'm sure some people are envying him right now.
Am sure the wig on your head makes you lack common sense!. Mizmycoli, please someone is in need of common sense!.

francizy:

Peace.
Yawning! "Your opinion isn't an established fact" so, shove it!. tongue

Mogidi:
Seun, Ishilove, obinoscopy, Afam all @MODS
I've reported this "hate campaign"
Please pull the plug on this thread and give the @OP a very lengthy ban.

Am just coming from a ban for nothing, where's fairness?
Cry me a river you cry baby!.

2 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by francizy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Am sure the wig on your head makes you lack common sense!. Mizmycoli, please someone is in need of common sense!.

Shey u can see what I said about you and your likes. You just jumped into the thread and next thing, you picked on a girl that neither insulted you nor any of your likes. Please "change" for once bro.. cheesy

Yawning! "Your opinion isn't an established fact" so, shove it!. tongue

Hehehehehe, am surprised you didn't insult me. Maybe your next reply will be an insult or a curse.. grin

Cry me a river you cry baby!.

I'd rather be wailing wailer in Mogidi than be a decietful deceiver, lying liar, insulting insulter and propaganda producer in joseph1832

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! / Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding / I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.