Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Cannot Define Corruption – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Define Corruption – Amaechi (557 Views)

"Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi / It Is Difficult To Define Corruption, Most Youths are Unemployable-Rotimi Amechi / Corruption : Amaechi In Trouble, Judith Rotimi Amaechi(wife) Indicted- EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Define Corruption – Amaechi by tosynecutie(f): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Former Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi ‎ and ministerial nominee of President Mohammadu Buhari has confessed being ignorant to the meaning of the term “corruption ”

The ministerial nominee who appears set to be confirmed as a minister of the Federal republic of Nigeria has stated that he cannot define the term corruption because of its vastness...

Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/i-cannot-define-corruption-amaechi/
Re: I Cannot Define Corruption – Amaechi by Royal777: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
....because you are not corrupt, you only receive alerts
Re: I Cannot Define Corruption – Amaechi by Royal777: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
....because you are not corrupt, you only receive alerts grin grin
Re: I Cannot Define Corruption – Amaechi by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
gringringrin I swear I love this Amaechi man..... I hope he becomes a minister o.............
Re: I Cannot Define Corruption – Amaechi by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lool.... I m waiting to see wat demdem will say about this.... I cannot define corruption- Amaechi...
Re: I Cannot Define Corruption – Amaechi by Sappyman(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Check very well. He defined corruption as when someone send a girl to you to sleep with you in order to obtain a favour from you. I still know that he defined it better than the Clueless man from Otuoke who defined stealing is not Corruption and corruption is not stealing. Ameachi, did it better than GEJ.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Count Us Out Of Self-determination Move —igbo Leaders / Pro-biafra Protest In London: Report From The Scene (video And Pictures) / Pdp About To Make A Great Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.