Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Sandra Brown And Judith McNaught - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sandra Brown And Judith McNaught (1624 Views)

Realization Of A Publishing Dream: The Story Of Judith Iweoha / SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sandra Brown And Judith McNaught by egoli(f): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2006
hello y all.just now i remembered sandra brown and judith mcnaught.i think they are both fabulous writers but i love sandra brown the most.but whenever i think of 'perfect' written by judith i can't but .so i thot u all shld ve a sayyyyy shocked .both re romance writers oh anyone has d idea of how i can get sandra browns books?
Re: Sandra Brown And Judith McNaught by Orikinla(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2006
egoli:

hello y all.just now i remembered sandra brown and judith mcnaught.i think they are both fabulous writers but i love sandra brown the most.but whenever i think of 'perfect' written by judith i can't but .so i thot u all shld ve a sayyyyy shocked .both re romance writers oh anyone has d idea of how i can get sandra browns books?

You can get all their books on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/dp/184728051X?tag=kissrose-20

http://www.amazon.com/Breath-Scandal-Sandra-Brown/dp/0446359637/sr=1-2/qid=1160669703/ref=pd_bbs_2/104-7500979-5522363?ie=UTF8&s=books

I love giving romance novels as presents, so you could be on my list of beneficiaries this Christmas!

Re: Sandra Brown And Judith McNaught by egoli(f): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2007
i am still expecting those books and dis is a new yr.so when am i going to get them? grin

(1) (Reply)

Wats Your Favourite Quotation? / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.