Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Av Been Through More Than This! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Av Been Through More Than This! (14083 Views)

Notification:: I Av Changed My Moniker From Timothychima To Timsonpreye / Looking 4 A Friend I Av Seen Fr A Long Tym / Hilarious!,some Nairalanders And The Kind Of Students They Would AV Been In Skul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ebudoxxy i want to apologise for insulting your mum,father sister and daughter i am not the rude type and i shouldnt have gone that i should have just faced u directly m so sorry if any of my insult towards them hurt u

I respect family a lot am sorry i insulted ur family cos i am nt that time ok!!!!!

I dnt wish u death i will nt read ur death news on nl ok

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
U came at me real bad thats why i said all that
Cos m nt that kind of girl!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by naijathings(m): 1:49am On Oct 25, 2015
halfrica:
Ebudoxxy i want to apologise for insulting your mum,father sister and daughter i am not the rude type and i shouldnt have gone that i should have just faced u directly m so sorry if any of my insult towards them hurt u

I respect family a lot am sorry i insulted ur family cos i am nt that time ok!!!!!

this is serious...
u r crying that som1 spilled out ur info and all the brain damage stuff online but u went bashing his whole family not caring how much they mean to him. I guess u did it to hit him where it hurts, but some of us went to fight school and go through hell and back to get revenge. I guess u didn't think of it that way.
this is the Internet and we have many types of people here, good, bad and sophisticated bad.
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 25, 2015
halfrica:

angry angry angry I cherish my family alot.. I'm baba leemah and my mother is a slut, my wife(Iya hamilat) left me because of my lethargic-functioning brain. My daughter leemah is more or less like a motherless dunce. I'm also chibuzor, stays in owerri abi how you take day describe me sef..
Don't forget your roommates sent me also, and Prettythicksme sef dey among cos she dey envy you.. No need for saying sorry jare..

Anyways, I love you so much and I don't care what that haemaphroditic goat brownsug says about me.. The guy just needed a cheap attention from you baby and he wanna buttlick like ikenna cuteheck..

I LOVE YOU HALFRICA but I'm not happy with you angry
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by brownsug(f): 7:21am On Oct 25, 2015
Check most comments u re d goat here,animal who treats women like shit, u wonna do anoda round with her yea? Hence d begging, after embarrasing her, I hope she dumps ur sorry ass cause u only have shit to offer her.move over punk ass!

Ebudoxxy:

angry angry angry I cherish my family alot.. I'm baba leemah and my mother is a slut, my wife(Iya hamilat) left me because of my lethargic-functioning brain. My daughter leemah is more or less like a motherless dunce. I'm also chibuzor, stays in owerri abi how you take day describe me sef..
Don't forget your roommates sent me also, and Prettythicksme sef dey among cos she dey envy you.. No need for saying sorry jare..

Anyways, I love you so much and I don't care what that haemaphroditic goat brownsug says about me.. The guy just needed a cheap attention from you baby and he wanna buttlick like ikenna cuteheck..

Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2015
brownsug:
Check most comments u re d goat here,animal who treats women like shit, u wonna do anoda round with her yea? Hence d begging, after embarrasing her, I hope she dumps ur sorry ass cause u only have shit to offer her.move over punk ass!

k
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Goodmorning
You shouldnt b fytin everyone please for God sake

I am apologising now a simple i forgive u shd do
U not happy with me??
Wat did i do??
I apologised nd since den wat else av i done to u??
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2015
Mhhhmhh. The air here smells tense.

Chill guys , chill! Just chill n hv fun! Its just a forum, not a work place where we get paid and if there's something more to this, settle it outta internet!
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2015
brownsug:

Am sorry for watever insults he passed to u!!!!!!!
Deeply sorry he is just angry
Please for watever he says again please dnt fyt him
I am tired of his insults
Nd i cant stand him insulting anyone cos of me

M so sorry brownsugs
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmmm,asiri atu loni...only those with eyes and are sensitive will get the gist...

Halfrica anuoluwapo...good morning
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by tope24(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2015
Please I'm in the dark here, abeg mak una yan me wetin happen na. All these proverbial accusations ehn!!!!
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:
Hmmmm,asiri atu loni...only those with eyes and are sensitive will get the gist...

Morning
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2015
halfrica:
Morning
How was ur nyt......
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

Are you from ilu oke, Eyin Omo Oyo Ibadan yi sha.. Which one is loni?.. Internet Money begger...
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Are you from ilu oke, Eyin Como Oyo Ibadan yi sha.. Which one is loni?.. Internet Money begger...

i told u to stop insulting!!!!!!
angry u dnt just ever listen to me
Ow did i become ur gf again??
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2015
halfrica:

i told u to stop insulting!!!!!!
angry u dnt just ever listen to me
Ow did i become ur gf again??
Oya tell me you love me and I will stop.
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Are you from ilu oke, Eyin Como Oyo Ibadan yi sha.. Which one is loni?.. Internet Money begger...
Oloriburuku leleyi fa...are you out of your mind ? Are u refering to me?...stalker oshi,alainironu,obo ni ko ma wa ka,awon egbe e nle distinction,ode bi ti e nle obo...

Anu awon obi e lo shey mi bi won shen fi owo shofo,iwo to ye ki won fi shey nkan osu danu..ko ni ragba fun e....

1 Like

Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

Oloriburuku leleyi fa...are you out of your mind ? Are u refering to me?...stalker oshi,alainironu,obo ni ko ma wa ka,awon egbe e nle distinction,ode bi ti e nle obo...

Anu awon obi e lo shey mi bi won shen fi owo shofo,iwo to ye ki won fi shey nkan osu danu..ko ni ragba fun e....
Aye e ma baje ni.. Internet Recharge-Card begger Oshi.. Oloshi oloriburuku omo ale ibadan.. Omo abule to n claim posh.. Oni Ku re.. To won ba bi baba e da, Iwo tun bere recharge card ni Twitter again..ashiere..

Guys, beware of this boy/girl.. Follow her/him on twitter..all her post is all about begging recharge card on twitter.. She did that last week and her yansh was busted on sexuality thread.. Beware oo..

Oya take my last recharge card to u
876799865637 MTN #100

Oloriburuku Omo

3 Likes

Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Oya tell me you love me and I will stop.
Promise u will stop??
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Aye e ma baje ni.. Internet Recharge-Card begger Oshi.. Oloshi oloriburuku omo ale ibadan.. Omo abule to n claim posh.. Oni Ku re.. To won ba bi baba e da, Iwo tun bere recharge card ni Twitter again..ashiere..

Guys, beware of this boy/girl.. Follow her/him on twitter..all her post is all about begging recharge card on twitter.. She did that last week and I busted her yansh on sexuality thread.. Beware oo..

Oya take my last recharge card to u
876799865637 MTN #1500

Oloriburuku Omo
Koni da fun ponripon babanla e...now bring proof of me begging for recharge card,you think am like your elder sisters that sell their yansh for 50 naira coke abi...u think you can threaten me? Ti e ti ta sori nairaland....

Awon obi ti won o ko e le ko yen ni mo blame,kin shey olobe bi tie.....
keep pursuing innocent girls about,rapist oshi,your days are numbered,ewon lo ma pada ku si...ooni sorire,opunu ayirada...shomo pe otin ko bata fun egbe e,wa pada ko igbe awon egbe e keyin ni...ko ni ragba fun awon to so e,ode to ye kan ti yegi fun tipe

1 Like

Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2015
halfrica:

Promise u will stop??
I will...if that stuupid local recharge card beggar ddnt step on my nerve again.
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

Koni da fun ponripon babanla e...now bring proof of me begging for recharge card,you think am like your elder sisters that sell their yansh for 50 naira coke abi...u think you can threaten me? Ti e ti ta sori nairaland....

Awon obi ti won o ko e le ko yen ni mo blame,kin shey olobe bi tie.....
keep pursuing innocent girls about,rapist oshi,your days are numbered,ewon lo ma pada ku si...ooni sorire,opunu ayirada...shomo pe otin ko bata fun egbe e,wa pada ko igbe awon egbe e keyin ni...ko ni ragba fun awon to so e,ode to ye kan ti yegi fun tipe
Ti won ba sha ti bi baba e da, Iwo tun beere recharge card lori Twitter ko wa ma paro wipe "Donjazzy asked a question and i won recharge card". Omo ilu oke forming lagosian..Aye ti baje sha.. I'm on twitter waiting for you.. Oloshi
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

I will...if that stuupid local recharge card beggar ddnt step on my nerve again.

Dont even insult anybody attall
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2015
halfrica:

Dont even insult anybody attall
Mo ti stop baby mi.. kiss
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Mo ti stop baby mi.. kiss

Please stop!! embarassed
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Ti won ba sha ti bi baba e da, Iwo tun beere recharge card lori Twitter ko wa ma paro wipe "Donjazzy asked a question and i won recharge card". Omo ilu oke forming lagosian..Aye ti baje sha.. I'm on twitter waiting for you.. Oloshi
Wo aiye lo de,waiting for me on twitter? Wa duro to ma fi ku si be noni...sho mo pe ofe show mipe ori e ti gba le,ooni werey lori rara,okan shen sinwin bo ni,aro de lo ma pada ku si...lol,me beg for recharge card,well its very obvious that u just want to feel among,u should af mentioned me back on d sexuality thread if your claim was true,atleast oda people saw it and got the truth,buh u will die lying and blackmailing people...ask does that tried this with me before,they are no where to be found on nairaland today,boy your own will not be an exemption,hahahahahahaha,look at this username properly olode ori oshi,just this moniker alone can feed and cloth you,not to talk of d personality behind it,oshe bere aiye ni unilag inu e ndun,iwo ti wo shin raso si lorun,ti won fun ni pocket money...i laff in swahili..kikikikikikikikikiki...

you will wait on twitter till you die and rot to a skeleton,onikabakaba

1 Like

Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 25, 2015
halfrica:

Please stop!! embarassed
OK dear.. I promise.but until you tell me YOU LOVE ME angry
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

Wo aiye lo de,waiting for me on twitter? Wa duro to ma fi ku si be noni...sho mo pe ofe show mipe ori e ti gba le,ooni werey lori rara,okan shen sinwin bo ni,aro de lo ma pada ku si...lol,me beg for recharge card,well its very obvious that u just want to feel among,u should af mentioned me back on d sexuality thread if your claim was true,atleast oda people saw it and got the truth,buh u will die lying and blackmailing people...ask does that tried this with me before,they are no where to be found on nairaland today,boy your own will not be an exemption,hahahahahahaha,look at this username properly olode ori oshi,just this moniker alone can feed and cloth you,not to talk of d personality behind it,oshe bere aiye ni unilag inu e ndun,iwo ti wo shin raso si lorun,ti won fun ni pocket money...i laff in swahili..kikikikikikikikikiki...

you will wait on twitter till you die and rot to a skeleton,onikabakaba
Halfrica has begged me not to insult anyone AND I'll respect my babe's plea.

But ti won ba sha ti bi baba e da, Ask for recharge card again on twitter..Aye e ma baje lojo yen
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Smh
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2015
grin grin
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Halfrica has begged me not to insult anyone AND I'll respect my babe's plea.

But ti won ba sha ti bi baba e da, Ask for recharge card again on twitter..Aye e ma baje lojo yen
Ani pe,ti e ti baje already se...asin,oku eyan ni e,won kan ti sin e ni..you sha continue begging for money to fvvk ashewo up and down unilag...iya e lon to ro recharge card lori twitter.

Halfrica please where did you dig this maggot from? Like where did you come across this im_becile that bokoharam forgot to shoot his skull and shot his legs and arms?

3 Likes

Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

Ani pe,ti e ti baje already se...asin,oku eyan ni e,won kan ti sin e ni..you sha continue begging for money to fvvk ashewo up and down unilag...iya e lon to ro recharge card lori twitter.

Halfrica please where did you dig this maggot from? Like where did you come across this im_becile that bokoharam forgot to shoot his skull and shot his legs and arms?
Even if you wanna help your mum's shea-butter' business, Recharge card cannot be OK.. You guys need much money atleast NOT until you ask for recharge card on twitter.. Pls stop this fraudulent act. Its badt
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Even if you wanna help your mum's shea-butter' business, Recharge card cannot be OK.. You guys need much money atleast NOT until you ask for recharge card on twitter.. Pls stop this fraudulent act. Its badt
As long as you inherited HIV from your father and mother,you will die noni...shey you know you are already drying up,just die painfully jeje.

My own is that you should stop spreading it to innocent girls,leave them alone,you must die alone....

Hiv patient leave my mention alone,i heard you people now transfer it thru nairaland mentions....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Difference Between Ghana And Nigeria Girls / #25000 Giveaway @5:00 Pm Today / Help Me Decide If Am Safe From Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.