Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

SS: We Are Not Igbo But Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS: We Are Not Igbo But Yoruba (875 Views)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo / Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS: We Are Not Igbo But Yoruba by ELTON123(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Over 2days now 'we' yorubas are having sleepless night about those people protesting for the release of nnamdi kanu in porthacourt and delta. the should go to aba and protest ss are yorubas.cheesygringrin epic

3 Likes

Re: SS: We Are Not Igbo But Yoruba by cbrass(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
ELTON123:
Over 2days now 'we' yorubas are having sleepless night about those people protesting for the release of nnamdi kanu in porthacourt and delta. the should go to aba and protest ss are yorubas.cheesygringrin

AHAHAH...Shey na fear cos you to deny your brothers grin

1 Like

Re: SS: We Are Not Igbo But Yoruba by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
ha ha ha yes o my brother.................... yoruba people go kill you o.................. and in the end, biafra will come
Re: SS: We Are Not Igbo But Yoruba by allytinted: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: SS: We Are Not Igbo But Yoruba by MabraO: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
I thought the biafrauds gave a deadline of today for the release of Nnamdi Kunu.

Flat headed baboons nd chest beaters only know how to rant online
Re: SS: We Are Not Igbo But Yoruba by cbrass(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
I think its only istekiri people yorubas can accept incase shit happens

1 Like

Re: SS: We Are Not Igbo But Yoruba by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
ELTON123:
Over 2days now 'we' yorubas are having sleepless night about those people protesting for the release of nnamdi kanu in porthacourt and delta. the should go to aba and protest ss are yorubas.cheesygringrin

lol,everyone knows you are igbo,i still dont get ur point tho.
Re: SS: We Are Not Igbo But Yoruba by acenazt: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hahhaaahahah I love these Igbo folks. Them get Bsc mouth making.
Re: SS: We Are Not Igbo But Yoruba by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
ELTON123:
yes indeed some SS r yorubas. part of Rivers,Edo and itshekiris will definately want to join South west
Re: SS: We Are Not Igbo But Yoruba by cbrass(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

yes indeed some SS r yorubas. part of Rivers,Edo and itshekiris will definately want to join South west

kiss
Re: SS: We Are Not Igbo But Yoruba by ELTON123(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
ELTON123:
Over 2days now 'we' yorubas are having sleepless night about those people protesting for the release of nnamdi kanu in porthacourt and delta. the should go to aba and protest ss are yorubas.cheesygringrin epic
grin

(1) (Reply)

What!! See What These People Are Doing On Top Of A Very High Lonely Mountain... / PHOTO: Who Says Northerners Have Born To Rule Mentality? / Aye And Nay-Saying Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.