Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (670161 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Huh! I was expecting you to modify my posts so I can quickly create a new account

You for hear am
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by raumdeuter: 4:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo

Don't even try to troll tpia. She's a super troll only fstranger can match her.

I miss fstranger. Is he still around. The funniest Nlder ever.

Shymexx did you ever meet fstranger
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 4:59am On Nov 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
Aareonakakanfo

Don't even try to troll tpia. She's a super troll only fstranger can match her.

I miss fstranger. Is he still around. The funniest Nlder ever.

Please abeg, I don't miss him angry angry

Aare doesn't know what he'll be doing to himself.

@Aare
tpia would actually enjoy you trolling her.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Raumdeuter/Ilekehd I will let her know "crase pass crase"

Na to just dedicate one moniker for am

I'll modify her posts,curse her till she deletes her account

Na she go tire
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by raumdeuter: 5:04am On Nov 19, 2015
Fstranger trolled everyone on politics

He has astranger to zstranger series created multiple Id to troll everyone

He had a running battle with sagamyte kobo junkie tpia etc

He is crazy
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:05am On Nov 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Na she go tire

lmaooooo....... grin grin grin

You're still new to NL abi.

Dayo, we warned him sha.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:05am On Nov 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
Fst..ranger trolled everyone on politics

He has astranger to zstranger series created multiple Id to troll everyone

He had a running battle with sagamyte kobo junkie tpia etc

He is crazy

Stop mentioning his ID please.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by raumdeuter: 5:06am On Nov 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Na she go tire

Don't say you weren't warned though. She would get into your mind and run you mad she can make you suicidal
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:07am On Nov 19, 2015
The only person that can troll her is Royal.

Damn I miss that ngga.

Good ol days.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 19, 2015
itstpia8 I'm openly challenging you to a trolling battle

I heard you're a legend here

I want to let you know I can do that better than you
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:13am On Nov 19, 2015
*sigh*

Ekiti vs Ondo ....
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by itstpia8: 5:16am On Nov 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Don't say you weren't warned though. I would get into your mind and run you mad I can make you suicidal
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Don't say you weren't warned though. She would get into your mind and run you mad she can make you suicidal

Eru n ba oun gan grin grin

I was expecting her to do the usual nonsense

I don dey my create email page dey wait for am grin

There's another one as well x.t.rorse

I avoid quoting that moniker at all cost

I no even know wetin I dey think sef when I quote this one
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by itstpia8: 5:54am On Nov 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I don dey my create email page dey wait for am grin

hm
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

You and this your commonwealth eh grin cheesy

Did you see 1bkay3 's comment? This

Thats the only reason Im here....to forge a better union and bonding amongst the Ori Ades.

Ibikaye has good point but the prescription to deal with kidnappers is addressing an issue that threatens the security of Yorubaland, not that of Nigeria. We have two two social orders in Nigeria - Yoruba and others!
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2015
itstpia8:

hm

watsup dear? Dont worry they miss you, das all! cheesy

You all dont bother my tpia. angry
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tupacshakur(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

She's just either shy or simply playing hard to get like Janet Jackson did when she first saw 2pac in Poetic Justice. grin

We all know what happened after that. lipsrsealed

Nikkygal, don't be shy, my Ibadan sister - this is the new Poetic Justice Yoruba style. grin

Don't worry, she's gonna shout you soon. grin

Shymmex baba!

I think the chic is married. I spotted a reference to her "hubby" in one of her past posts.

I don't chase married babes. I will only consider them if and only if she is the chaser, after which I will tread with extreme caution as I know the deadly effect of "Thunderbolt Magun", especially the alakuko variety. grin

As per Poetic justice, I watched a Tupac documentary in which he claimed that b!tch, Janet Jackson demanded an HIV test of Tupac from the producers of the movie, for her to act the romantic and raunchy scenes with him. I hated that B!tch since then.

Shymmex, I wouldn't mind you recommending me to some other thug-loving Yoruba chics out there. I think it's high time I made a baby. I'll love to see the other Non-thuggin' part of me, you know. grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by OnReflection: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2015
yomexp:
i also remember eguerilla but he has deactivated his moniker long time ago.

I subsequently returned to shore up base, when I noticed that some supporters of the last government were mounting a frightening onslaught against the Yoruba commonwealth (online). Having paid close attention to how much they have saturated Google's cache over the years, once a particular threshold was crossed, I simply had to sign up again.

One must never underestimate the capacity of those who are determined to curtail our nascent renaissance, brethren. wink

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by OnReflection: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Its not like they deliberately make it that way,people from other regions just don't go to the red mud region.Nobody wants to go there

Afenifere renewal group are the ones behind the DAWN initiative

Have you read the document?

Aareonakakanfo - if the emoboldened statement holds true, it probably explains why Mimiko and Fayose appear to be disinterested in the initiative.

The way I see it, there is far too little information about that outfit's activities in the public domain.
You know, during the period when we analysed the last budget published by LASG online, I noticed that a measly N90 million was earmarked for DAWN-related services. Why?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by OnReflection: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2015
@All,

Does anyone know what is happening with ODWA?
I wrote to this group sometime last year but got not a whimper of response...

ODWA ’ll be committed to Yoruba unity

A pan Yoruba group, Oduduwa Descendants World Assembly (ODWA) is providing a forum where all sons and daughters of Yorubaland can re-open discussion on the unity and progress of their race. The group is using the launching ceremony of the directory and compendium of Yoruba monarch, slated for July 11, as an avenue to commence the discussion. The national coordinator and chief resource person of ODWA, Prince Emmanuel Adeleye Ashaye, speaks on the activities of the group to re-build the fractured house of Oduduwa.

WHAT would be the role of Oduduwa Descendants World Assembly (ODWA) in the pan Nigeria agenda?
Since the time Africa was created, Yoruba has been known to possess powerful royalty and royal empire. These are sets of people who can truly trace their origin and source to Abraham. They are ancient and modern in their ways of life. Knowledgeable, exposed and very peculiar indeed, with successive golden age. No wonder, they have always been in the midst of world greatest civilization. ODWA is all out to restore to Nigeria what she has lost through corruption and deceitful federalism form of a government.

Should we worry that the age long rivalry between Yoruba paramount rulers may scuttle this project?
During our recent World Press Conference, I made it clear to those in attendance that our paramount rulers are not sworn enemies. Their implied disagreement is not capable of scuttling our project.

The construction of the Yoruba World Headquarters is an all Yoruba project, which they have embraced. In fact, they are all praying that the beginning and the end of the construction will happen during their life time. For instance, one of them gave us 100 hectares of land on which we are to build the headquarters, while others willing to donate land for annex and other ancillary buildings. The Yoruba World Headquarters is a world project which is to be financed through generous donations by the cheerful world.

How does ODWA plan to mobilise the support of all Yoruba monarchs towards the actualisation of the dream of a United Yoruba Nation?
The project belongs to all the Yoruba; it is their baby. They own it, and they are ready to service and uphold it as a thing of joy and pride to them. There is no Yoruba monarch that is not disturbed by this unity. All of them are worried, and for which they have been praying and necessary propitiations offered on regular basis in the closets of their palaces. No meaningful Yoruba Oba with direct or indirect lineage to Oduduwa will be happy if we don’t have a united Yoruba nation. In fact, the Yoruba politicians are the most affected by this malady as the other tribal groups usually take them for a ride since they know that Yoruba have a divided home. Therefore, since our prayers have been answered by having someone to bell the cat in the form of ODWA, which is a non-partisan, non-governmental socio-cultural group without any affiliation to any known group or groups in the world, ODWA is simply the divine medicine that will cure the illnesses and sicknesses of ‘waste of time’ that have been plaguing the Yoruba nation.

Why is it necessary to publish the Directory and Compendium of Yoruba monarchs?
As said always, where there is confusion of thoughts or undecipherable malady of sentiments in any society, a special event demands special measure. Since we have an usual situation amongst us, then, a specially unusual method will have to be evolved to counter it. The publication, simply put, is a form of a counter measure to counter balance the situation. The directory, to a large extent, is to open the line of communication, which had been closed since 1793, for the monarchs to be able to communicate freely and effectively with one another. It will create and generate communication activities amongst the monarchs. Once they are able to communicate with and contact one another, then the jinx, the iron curse, and the hexes placed on their unity will be broken without much force. The compendium is to enable the governments concerned and the generality of the people of the world know about enormous opportunity that can be tapped by forging a united nation, part of which are the economic potentials of tourism in the various Yoruba states. We even included the tourism potentials of the Republic of Benin as a Yoruba-speaking country.

Can you discuss how ODWA as an organisation would function administratively?
We have drawn up an organogram for the ODWA, which can be found in a copy of the book we are launching on July 11. The Board of Trustees of ODWA will be constituted by prominent paramount Obas of Yorubaland.
The proposed multi-billion naira ODWA headquarters is to be built in Ile-Ife and Oyo. Have you secured land space for these structures?
Yes, Alaiyeluwa, His Imperial Majesty Oba Okunade Sijuade, Olubuse II, the Ooni of Ife, has generously donated a 100 hectare land for this purpose.

How will you ensure that this building will not be another white elephant project?
It cannot be a white elephant project since it is not owned by any government. Instead it is a project of the Yoruba people by the Yoruba people and for the Yoruba people.

ODWA Website: http://oduduwadescendantsworldassembly.org/
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2015

I think the chic is married. I spotted a reference to her "hubby" in one of her past posts.

I don't chase married babes. I will only consider them if and only if she is the chaser, after which I will tread with extreme caution as I know the deadly effect of "Thunderbolt Magun", especially the alakuko variety. grin

Tupacshakur, are you not scared of the 3 somersault or the chop dry garri or the eat chicken type & kpai ? cheesy

Shymmex, I wouldn't mind you recommending me to some other thug-loving Yoruba chics out there. I think it's high time I made a baby. I'll love to see the other Non-thuggin' part of me, you know. grin

Marry first ooo, baby mamas plenty for town already... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I thought you'll fall my hand in that satire we did on the other thread

I was really impressed.Everyone I've tried it with failed miserably

That's my Iya Agba. Oya dance grin

If you & Ilekehd are referring to that thread that crazybomber opened to ridicule yoruba people & got annihilated on, mehn ...YOU GUYS KILLED IT.....

It was a sublime Tag team..

I was cheering from the sideline, was so proud of you guys & just dashing the LIKES.... You are proud omo oduduwas, me gbadun you tooo.. wink
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Osomalo(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Do you know this character is going through my old topics to comment on them? sad

Which kain troll be this?

Have you heard of monitoring spirit? There was a time Des.ola was following my old moniker and always bashing me whenever I commented. My crime, I was supporting Jonathan online. I had to beg her to let me be, I explain several times before she believed I'm really a Yoruba not a Flateeno who had been in Lagos for years. She bashed the hell out of my life, it would have better if I could bash like Eggheader but I no fit shout. I begged her to please let me be before she let me be. Uncle Ilugunboy said "you sef why you dey support Jonathan nah". It was crazy, I dey tell you grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jesus, Laugh Wan Kill Me Die LWKMD.

She's one of the craziest if not the craziest.

Aare, imagine if a Polygamous Man marries Des.ola as the first wife, Tpia as the second wife, Ileke as the third wife and Kanwu.lia as the fourth wife.

One thing is certain for such a man, he won't last more than 5years grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You go fear nah, a gentle man can't handle those babes mehn grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by yomexp(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by yomexp(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2015
OnReflection:

I subsequently returned to shore up base, when I noticed that some supporters of the last government were mounting a frightening onslaught against the Yoruba commonwealth (online). Having paid close attention to how much they have saturated Google's cache over the years, once a particular threshold was crossed, I simply had to sign up again.

One must never underestimate the capacity of those who are determined to curtail our nascent renaissance, brethren. wink
E-guerilla is that you? cheesy
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Osomalo(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
itstpia8 I'm openly challenging you to a trolling battle

I heard you're a legend here

I want to let you know I can do that better than you

Jesu,

You don't want to do that Sir. You are sane.

Everyone avoids tpia like a plague, very few can face her. Pls, let it go.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by OnReflection: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2015
yomexp:
E-guerilla is that you? cheesy

Absolutamente.
With TheOtherView handle banned for 50 years (can you imagine the effrontery?), OnReflection was born.

P.S - It is good to see the congregation of so many Arogundades and Moremis on the same thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by yomexp(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2015
OnReflection:

Absolutamente.
With TheOtherView handle banned for 50 years (can you imagine the effrontery?), OnReflection was born.

P.S - It is good to see the congregation of so many Arogundades and Moremis on the same thread. grin

welcome back sir.
always enjoy your post on this board. you are are walking encyclopedia grin

we surely appreciate your work here

Osomalo eguerilla is back!

cc IyaIode
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Osomalo(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2015
modath:

If you & Ilekehd are referring to that thread that crazybomber opened to ridicule yoruba people & got annihilated on, mehn ...YOU GUYS KILLED IT.....

It was a sublime Tag team..

I was cheering from the sideline, was so proud of you guys & just dashing the LIKES.... You are proud omo oduduwas, me gbadun you tooo.. wink

E kaaro Aunty. The thread was crazy, full of satire. I laughed my azz out. It was a collabo of life between Aare and Ileke.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Osomalo(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2015
yomexp:
welcome back sir.
always enjoy your post on this board. you are are walking encyclopedia grin

we surely appreciate your work here

Osomalo eguerilla is back!

Jesuuuuuuuuu, Oluwa O Se ooooooooo

I didn't know he's back.

Waiting for Ilugunboy and Jakumo. Jakumo is another Baba Wereyyyyyyyy grin grin grin grin grin grin

God, I'm happy they are all returning. We have a lot to learn from them. This thread is going to take another dimension.

The Veterans are back

The Professors are back

The walking encyclopedia are back

HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ghost01(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2015
OnReflection:
@All,

Does anyone know what is happening with ODWA?
I wrote to this group sometime last year but got not a whimper of response...

ODWA Website: http://oduduwadescendantsworldassembly.org/
Since the time Africa was created, Yoruba has been known to possess powerful royalty and royal empire. These are sets of people who can truly trace their origin and source to Abraham. Nonsense! Abraham ko, Esau ni. mtchew*
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by yomexp(m): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2015
Osomalo:

Jesuuuuuuuuu, Oluwa O Se ooooooooo

I didn't know he's back.

Waiting for Ilugunboy and Jakumo. Jakumo is another Baba Wereyyyyyyyy grin grin grin grin grin grin

God, I'm happy they are all returning. We have a lot to learn from them. This thread is going to take another dimension.

The Veterans are back

The Professors are back

The walking encyclopedia are back

HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I tell ya bruv, these were the guys that made nairaland thick and boisterous. it was naver a dull moment. mehn i sure do miss them all.

i wish we could have the old days back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (384) (Reply)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.