Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (58784 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
eh eh,i didnt knw,wen did he vote?
Check his quoted post again, it contained his vote.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by collozzuz: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wow! Good to be here.... repping Sociology dept from the first and the best uni..... Greatest UI..

NSASA... quest for social change

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Ariyke: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
walemoney007:
o ga o,so how many course you come do in your year 1 in OAU?
he's going to do all courses in his faculty in year 1 and some in year 2
*hope u don't mind me intruding?*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by treasuregr8(f): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
cassyrooy:
Her vote is conflicting.

Scratch it off.

First,
Sociologist and Anthropologist

then,
Social Sciences?

Haba na! cheesy cheesy grin grin

Treasuregr8 please vote again, this time observe protocol.

Institution name
Level
Then your vote.

Thank you.

Lol
UI
100L newintake
Social science.

Coursemates make una no vex eh.
It will be fun having other depts here rather than focusing just on anthropology and sociology, at least I expect debates amongst depts under this prestigious faculty, think about it and you will enjoy the benefits. *winks*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by EseBosun(f): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
ok oo,dats *four votes 4 social science* and *eight votes 4 sociologist and anthropologist* tanx 4 voting dear.....................hmm,i dnt knw wen i wil come,i dnt even av money 4 online clearance yet not to talk of school fees.....................av u paid ur school fees n is it true dat until u pay ur school fees,u wil nt be totaly cleared,pls i need answer
I have not paid oo.. I'm still saving up.. u on whatsapp or bbm?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 12:19am On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
no,am an edo girl bt born n bred in lagos
hmmm....that's nice...o ti di omo yoruba tan niyen! Just keep the Edo blood running. You guys are a nice and caring set of people *telling you from experience* no be one, no be two ..................................
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 31, 2015
The thread is been completely hijacked by UITE..... Greatest Uites......
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
welcome olatunji21,hw u doing,without beating abt d bush,which are voting 4?
Am good and U??...I am Teejay by name, U?

i voted already
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:21am On Oct 31, 2015
cassyrooy:
I'm fine dear, just bored by the uncertain date we'd resume, UI has a way of killing any arousal to do something eh! grin
eayah,at leaet der are giving u time to gather al ur documents,dnt wori,soon,u'l resume
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:22am On Oct 31, 2015
cassyrooy:
Check his quoted post again, it contained his vote.
uhm,ok,thank u very much
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:25am On Oct 31, 2015
collozzuz:
Wow! Good to be here.... repping Sociology dept from the first and the best uni..... Greatest UI..

U're welcome dearie, so who are u voting 4?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:27am On Oct 31, 2015
Ariyke:
he's going to do all courses in his faculty in year 1 and some in year 2
*hope u don't mind me intruding?*
no bt pls wat course are u studying?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:28am On Oct 31, 2015
treasuregr8:

Lol
UI
100L newintake
Social science.

Coursemates make una no vex eh.
It will be fun having other depts here rather than focusing just on anthropology and sociology, at least I expect debates amongst depts under this prestigious faculty, think about it and you will enjoy the benefits. *winks*
tanx dear *vote counted b4# cassyrooy pls come and witness dis
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:30am On Oct 31, 2015
EseBosun:
I have not paid oo.. I'm still saving up.. u on whatsapp or bbm?
bt have u been given d eligibility slip and cleared totally
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Free101:

hmmm....that's nice...o ti di omo yoruba tan niyen! Just keep the Edo blood running. You guys are a nice and caring set of people *telling you from experience* no be one, no be two ..................................
hmm,u're making me suspect u,hmm, *talking 4rm experience,no be one,no be two* lolz
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:34am On Oct 31, 2015
olatunji21:
The thread is been completely hijacked by UITE..... Greatest Uites......
abi oo, *courtesy of cassyrooy*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:38am On Oct 31, 2015
olatunji21:

Am good and U??...I am Teejay by name, U?

i voted already
ur real name is nt Teejay,dats jst a short, whats ur real name?............ sory,i 4got dat u've voted already,pls house accept my apology
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2015
Hello,good morning to all,today,the 31st of October,voting ends and our votes will be counted and scores announced but there is still room for voting for those who have not,keep voting.One Love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2015
collozzuz:

welcome boss
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Ariyke: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
no bt pls wat course are u studying?
Demography and social statistics
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
hmm,u're making me suspect u,hmm, *talking 4rm experience,no be one,no be two* lolz
lol....dont suspect me ooo, just like making friends irrespective of tribe or religion, thats why I've come across people from different walks of life. After all, I belong to Nigeria!
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Kingdomdaughter(f): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
k,hw u doing?
Gd. Tnks
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Ariyke:
hmm,nice one,in U.I abi?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2015
Ariyke:
is it under d faculty of social science?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2015
Free101:

lol....dont suspect me ooo, just like making friends irrespective of tribe or religion, thats why I've come across people from different walks of life. After all, I belong to Nigeria!
hmm *trying 2 beliv he jst said wat he meant* anyway,hw re u dis morning?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2015
Kingdomdaughter:
Gd. Tnks
uwc,gud morning

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
hmm *trying 2 beliv he jst said wat he meant* anyway,hw re u dis morning?
am doing good....apart from languishing at home due to this our strike.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Free101:

am doing good....apart from languishing at home due to this our strike.
oh yes,i 4got,wats d reason 4 d strike sef?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Ariyke: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
is it under d faculty of social science?
yes buh not in UI as the dept isn't there
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ariyke:
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ariyke:
ok, which skul? n wat do u vote 4?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
oh yes,i 4got,wats d reason 4 d strike sef?
Reason: Unknown

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) / Woman Turns Her Daughter's Masters Degree Certificate Into Blanket

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.