Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (59482 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Babice:
chei,c sometin,i don suffer
Lol. grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Babice:
ok oo bt am definitely nt sanguine so i dnt see hw i do so bt tanx anyway
Just blush and say 'Thank you'.

Don't deny it, you anchor better.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Babice:
my sumday was extremely stressful bt am cul,sory av being offline,no subscription so hold on,d name has being changed yet cassyrooy
Oya mi lenu ooo. Cassyrooy, kilode ti awon modi yi o ti change oruko wa?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
Free101:

In English please.

Note: if na sell you just sell me, no p. Until person wey buy go come to claim me na dat time we go knw whats up. grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by treasuregr8(f): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
Boredom na bad thing. grin grin Hope you find something worth doing.

T. How was service today?
Awesome dear
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
treasuregr8:

Awesome dear
Oh! Same here.

Only it was in a shrine. grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by treasuregr8(f): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
Oh! Same here.

Lol, all join
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
treasuregr8:

Lol, all join
Lol. How was ya day nau?
Hope it ain't boring?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by treasuregr8(f): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
Lol. How was ya day nau?
Hope it ain't boring?
It was, just patiently waiting for resumption
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
In English please.

Note: if na sell you just sell me, no p. Until person wey buy go come to claim me na dat time we go knw whats up. grin
lol....no panic, I never sell you...........yet. Why have thrs not done anything about our header, Assistant Class Rep
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2015
Free101:

lol....no panic, I never sell you...........yet. Why have thrs not done anything about our header, Assistant Class Rep
Okay, i mailed the Education section mods but no result and no reply.
I think Babice has done same also.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2015
treasuregr8:

Ooops. I understand, it's general. And time will be like a goat on handbrake. Lol!

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
Which hospital u dey? I wan come pray for you. grin

I pray onto you, believe, may the divine and healing hands of God Almighty be made manifest on you. May He restore health upon your body for it's His temple and dwelling place. All these i've asked through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
tank u jare,amen,are u a catholic?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
Just blush and say 'Thank you'.

Don't deny it, you anchor better.
hehe #amanobedientgal, ok *blushing* thank u, shey am a good girl naw abi?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Free101:

Free101,oye ka lo ba won ni kourtu abi ki le ri si cassyrooy?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
In English please.

ma so fun mi pe oo gbo yoruba,ogbeni cassyrooy,ni bo ni ile e wa gan-an?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
Oh! Same here.

Jeesu!! dnt tel me Free101 was ryt?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
treasuregr8:

eyaa while am here wishing d resumption date was extended anyways,Free101, so fun cassyrooy pe ko ba e bere lowo ifa ojo ti strike ni skul e a tan?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
Okay, i mailed the Education section mods but no result and no reply.
I think Babice has done same also.
yes oo,i did
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
Ooops. I understand, it's general. And time will be like a goat on handbrake. Lol!
goat on handbrake,chei, #ifa must hear
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Babice:
tank u jare,amen,are u a catholic?
grin grin grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Babice:
hehe #amanobedientgal, ok *blushing* thank u, shey am a good girl naw abi?
Somebody should give this girl a packet of candy.*too obidient* grin grin grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Babice:
Jeesu!! dnt tel me Free101 was ryt?
Right? Nope he is wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
grin grin grin
answer naw,are u a catholic?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Babice:
Free101,oye ka lo ba won ni kourtu abi ki le ri si cassyrooy?
Babice:
ma so fun mi pe oo gbo yoruba,ogbeni cassyrooy,ni bo ni ile e wa gan-an?
Babice:
eyaa while am here wishing d resumption date was extended anyways,Free101, so fun cassyrooy pe ko ba e bere lowo ifa ojo ti strike ni skul e a tan?
God save me from these guys.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
Somebody should give this girl a packet of candy.*too obidient* grin grin grin
choi, shey only candy?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
Right? Nope he is wrong.
so wat hav u being doing in d shrine?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
God save me from these guys.
who and who?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Babice:
answer naw,are u a catholic?
Believe your perception
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Babice:
choi, shey only candy?
Lemme add chin chin grin grin grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
Believe your perception
i want 2 hear it 4rm ur mouth
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
Lemme add chin chin grin grin grin
eh eh,beta,wen am i collecting it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies / Sunday Oladele Dies After YABATECH Certificate Victory / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.