Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (58276 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by EseBosun(f): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Babice:
hmm,i understand plus transport fare bt at least,urs is beta,u're nearer than i here in lag
abi.. I just pray something happens so I can get my apartment.. btw. I'm still expecting your call
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by EseBosun(f): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
SuperNover:

Oh cool. cool you guys are the owners of KADA plaza and all cheesy
. Lol. Nope. I only go there on wensday to watch movies at half price
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
SuperNover:
Yeah. Babice.. cool I've Replied
yeah,av replied as wel,check ur mail,wat do u mean by u've grown b4 i came? wat is 3yrs,ehn?tell me,lolz
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
EseBosun:
. Lol. Nope. I only go there on wensday to watch movies at half price
shocked see enjoyment! Lol. How much is half price?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by EseBosun(f): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
SuperNover:

shocked see enjoyment! Lol. How much is half price?
5h..
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
EseBosun:
abi.. I just pray something happens so I can get my apartment.. btw. I'm still expecting your call
yeah,i'll cal u soon, b4 d day runs out,sory i cudnt cal since,did u get dat girl's phone number,our coursemate?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by EseBosun(f): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Babice:
yeah,i'll cal u soon, b4 d day runs out,sory i cudnt cal since,did u get dat girl's phone number,our coursemate?
yes I do. She sent a kinda complete timetable to me.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Babice:
yeah,av replied as wel,check ur mail,wat do u mean by u've grown b4 i came? wat is 3yrs,ehn?tell me,lolz
Yeah. 3 years is not 3 days you know. cheesy
Don't you know that in "3 years" time you'll be thinking of rounding off your Bsc programme. ? cool

Mail Replied.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
EseBosun:
5h..
Oh cool. For just a movie or throughout the day?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
EseBosun:
yes I do. She sent a kinda complete timetable to me.
ehen,wats her name? can u mail me d number? hmmm,e be like sey na girls go full our dept ooo
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by EseBosun(f): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
SuperNover:

Oh cool. For just a movie or throughout the day?
just for one movie jare.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
EseBosun:
just for one movie jare.
lipsrsealed lol. Quite fair. cool
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
SuperNover:

Yeah. 3 years is not 3 days you know. cheesy
Don't you know that in "3 years" time you'll be thinking of rounding off your Bsc programme. ? cool

Mail Replied.
u no serious,jst sha knw dat u wil be my daddy wen i get 2 skul ooo.mail recieved and replied
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Babice:
u no serious,jst sha knw dat u wil be my daddy wen i get 2 skul ooo.mail recieved and replied
Lol... Mail received and replied too smiley
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
SuperNover:

Lol... Mail received and replied too smiley
mail replied as well,do u accept to be my dad in skul? lolz
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Babice:
mail replied as well,do u accept to be my dad in skul? lolz
lipsrsealed
N.O.L.I.O or R.O.B.I.N.H.E.Z will be your school dad cool

Replied.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
SuperNover:

lipsrsealed
N.O.L.I.O or R.O.B.I.N.H.E.Z will be your school dad cool

Replied.
no way,it must be you,it must be you and you alone,mail replied
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by hero10(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Babice:
hey,wow,congrats dearie,u're d busy 1 here now eh? congrats,can u mail me ur number?
ok
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
@hero10,thanks dear,i got it,pls modify d post including ur number now,thanks,i will call u soon
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Babice:
no way,it must be you,it must be you and you alone,mail replied
Hahahaha. Lol.. You're a big girl Na. You can take care of yourself in school..what do you need a school dad for? Aunty Babice cool

Replied.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
SuperNover:

Hahahaha. Lol.. You're a big girl Na. You can take care of yourself in school..what do you need a school dad for? Aunty Babice cool

Replied.
nooooo,i cant take care of myself ooo,u must take care of me in skul ooo,i need u as my dad so that wen i go n luk 4 trouble,u'll be dere 2 defend me,lolz,av replied,check ur mail n reply asap
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Babice:
nooooo,i cant take care of myself ooo,u must take care of me in skul ooo,i need u as my dad so that wen i go n luk 4 trouble,u'll be dere 2 defend me,lolz,av replied,check ur mail n reply asap
Lol.. Don't worry you won't get in trouble. I know you're not a troublesome lady. cool

Mail Replied.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
EseBosun 's voice got me falling for real *her voice can make a gay want a lady badly*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Babice:
EseBo.sun 's voice got me falling for real *her voice can make a gay want a lady badly*
undecided
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
supernover,check my prof nw,be fast abt it,am uploading jst one,mention me wen u've seen it so i can take it off
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lol.. Wow. Seen.. cheesy but the deal is two Na embarassed
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
SuperNover:
Lol.. Wow. Seen.. cheesy but the deal is two Na embarassed
alryt,d deal is one,av taken it off,its ur turn now
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
am waiting supernover

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Alright Check your.mail
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Babice embarassed
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
SuperNover:
Babice embarassed
Yes darling,av seen it,u can take it off now,gosh! u're so cute,dnt mind d mail i sent earlier
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Babice:
Yes darling,av seen it,u can take it off now,gosh! u're so cute,dnt mind d mail i sent earlier
Lol. That was years back. Right now I look like an orangutan. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply)

The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) / Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.