Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Are African Americans The Chosen People? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are African Americans The Chosen People? (8461 Views)

Why Do African Americans Generally Have Lighter Skin Tone Than Africans? / Refuting The Myth:African Americans Vs Africans(Nigerians) In America / Why Are African Women Jealous Of Interracial Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are African Americans The Chosen People? by Sundiatakieta(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2015
yomi007k:

Its obvious ur lack manner of approach jus like a typical black monkey.

I'm a blackman myself n I reside in Africa which puts me in the best position to tell u wat is going on.

U say u wanna write about Africans, d same people u know nothing about.
Can u trace ur "forgotten" roots? Which part of Africa were ur fore fathers taken from.

Take a trip to Africa if u dare, d same blackman u defend all over the media will be the one to Kidnap u, rob u, rape ur kids or probably blow u up.

U shud be grateful ur forefathers were taken as slaves, for if u were here- Hell wud have been a better place.

U can say watever, it won't change the TRUTH from down here.

#shalom

Kind sir I know exactly who I am, where I'm from, and where I'm going stop speaking from the anus boy you affect nothing here. I will defend Africans and write to infinity. I can teach things about your own and origins you never knew, but you deserve to know nothing. Your place in life is imaginary because great powers seek to dominate you again from outside. Are you prepared for that fight? Open your eyes before your enemy is upon you since we are speaking from positions. You speak of approaches when you speak like a terrorist.

As for going to Africa, thousands of us live in your land while I have family living in Nigeria and you have done absolutely nothing. "Bring our girls back" remember that? You did nothing there too. You can get robbed and raped too here too it goes both ways sir, trust me. There's a reason the almighty white man fears us. As for "forgotten" roots and history, I never forgot anything, I simply learned it from the source. Therefore your hostility is a joke.

As for your attitude, it is effeminate, perhaps you are a terrorist since you speak evil. As for me, I will continue taking the world to school and that includes you. Thank you for answering and have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Are African Americans The Chosen People? by yomi007k(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2015
Sundiatakieta:

Kind sir I know exactly who I am, where I'm from, and where I'm going stop speaking from the anus boy you affect nothing here. I will defend Africans and write to infinity. I will teach things about your own and origins you never knew, but you deserve to know nothing.

As for going to Africa, thousands of us live in your land while I have family living in Nigeria and you have done nothing. You can get robbed and raped too here too it goes both ways sir, trust me. There's a reason the almighty white man fears us.

As for your attitude, it is effeminate, perhaps you are a terrorist since you speak evil. As for me, I will continue taking the world to school and that includes you. Thank you for answering and have a good day.

Talk about who has attitude....u are the Terrorist. The one who fails to speak the truth n feed us with lies so that we remain ignorant

Watever mehn.

Have a good day too.
Re: Are African Americans The Chosen People? by Sundiatakieta(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2015
yomi007k:

Talk about who has attitude....u are the Terrorist. The one who fails to speak the truth n feed us with lies so that we remain ignorant

Watever mehn.

Have a good day too.

Sir it is the white man that feeds you lies not me. I call you a great king he calls you an illiterate ape. And you dare to insult me for standing in front of powerful men and saying you're not an ape but a king That is insanity. Im glad tthe sane brothers prevail in your society or Africa would be in deep trouble.

Cheers
Re: Are African Americans The Chosen People? by yomi007k(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2015
Sundiatakieta:

Sir it is the white man that feeds you lies not me. I call you a great king he calls you an illiterate ape. And you dare to insult me for standing in front of powerful men and saying you're not an ape but a king That is insanity. Im glad tthe sane brothers prevail in your society or Africa would be in deep trouble.

Cheers
U r no different from the white man.

U think becos ur American,we are ur slaves?
U call me a terrorist but YOU ARE THE TERRORIST. America is behind all the wars and chaos in the world all in a bid to control the nations and their resources. They kill, steal n destroy.

U come here talking down on everybody. Just typical of ur kind

U are lost, atleast I have identity but u will never be accepted by them nor by us.
Re: Are African Americans The Chosen People? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2015
Sundiatakieta:

Your ignorance is astounding and I question if you are white. You might as well be from Alabama.

That is a bunch of propaganda fed to you through mass media. As for myself and my friends, we don't subscribe to materialism and the latest fad, so have a good day with that theory. I subscribe to education and awarness. I put in work everyday shutting racist eurocentrics down online who criticize Africans history and culture brutally. They teach people that u have no culture and history. There is even a professor at Oxford that said this.

If you knew anything you would know that many of us put in hard work showing people the great things Africans have done and exposing ethnocentric lies about you and then you turn around say this?

The people you speak of belong in the 16-24 age group for the most part, so I kindly ask you not to denigrate our fathers and mothers this way, especially when many of us are educated. Even still people like my son are handsome and educated since I come from a family that stresses education - not 2Pac & Piggie Little.

I hate that hooligans represent us all. If I was ignorant like you I would believe all Nigerian men were like Boko Haram and that Nigerians kidnap and molest children for a living. But of course I dont think that! I think for myself. I see Nigerians are educated, not child molester ISIS wannabes. I myself am a cultural anthropologist and strive to represent cultures the proper way specifically because of this 500 year campaign of euroclown propaganda.

I mean no disrespect, but any cultural anthropologist will tell you that blanket statements are an easy way to get yourself discredited. Thank you.

I said that in broad terms, obviously I don't mean all blacks are ostentatious. There are some problems within both Nigerian and African American society that do need to be corrected and I pointed that out. I know there are plenty of well educated African Americans and I stated that on this thread. I just pointed out some of the negative things in both Nigerian and Africa American society, don't take it as if I'm insulting blacks.
Re: Are African Americans The Chosen People? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2015
Sundiatakieta:

Your ignorance is astounding and I question if you are white. You might as well be from Alabama.

That is a bunch of propaganda fed to you through mass media. As for myself and my friends, we don't subscribe to materialism and the latest fad, so have a good day with that theory. I subscribe to education and awarness. I put in work everyday shutting racist eurocentrics down online who criticize Africans history and culture brutally. They teach people that u have no culture and history. There is even a professor at Oxford that said this.

If you knew anything you would know that many of us put in hard work showing people the great things Africans have done and exposing ethnocentric lies about you and then you turn around say this?

The people you speak of belong in the 16-24 age group for the most part, so I kindly ask you not to denigrate our fathers and mothers this way, especially when many of us are educated. Even still people like my son are handsome and educated since I come from a family that stresses education - not 2Pac & Piggie Little.

I hate that hooligans represent us all. If I was ignorant like you I would believe all Nigerian men were like Boko Haram and that Nigerians kidnap and molest children for a living. But of course I dont think that! I think for myself. I see Nigerians are educated, not child molester ISIS wannabes. I myself am a cultural anthropologist and strive to represent cultures the proper way specifically because of this 500 year campaign of euroclown propaganda.

I mean no disrespect, but any cultural anthropologist will tell you that blanket statements are an easy way to get yourself discredited. Thank you.

And no, I'm not white. Like I said, if you read all my responses to this thread, you would know that I'm not some white troll from Alabama like you claim. Maybe I should have worded my statement a bit better, but I've never believed all African Americans are bad.
Re: Are African Americans The Chosen People? by Sundiatakieta(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2015
yomi007k:

U r no different from the white man.

U think becos ur American,we are ur slaves?

U come here talking down on everybody. Just typical of ur kind

U are lost, atleast I have identity but u will never be accepted by them nor by us.

Sir, please grow up. I'm a grown man I'm not looking for acceptance into a club. I'm an unassuming person, why would I want to rule over you? Domineering is not my style. You seem to want a problem with me and for no reason.

I have an identity and look these white men straight in their face, they intimidate nothing here and they are not gods. I dont need a white mans acceptance, if you lived here and knew this culture like I do you would know that half of them want acceptance from us. This is why they show up with black lives matter signs.

These freaks have us under a microscope daily and imitate our every move in everything, which sounds like an oxymoron but is true.

Your fantasy that im a lost crying black man who lost his mother stems from your own superiority complex sir. This was all whipped up by white people I keep trying to tell you this but you are stubborn. I can't keep debating this, man. I debate these euroclowns about Africans daily with a spirit they cant resist and I shut them down.

The white man is the cause of your problems not me or us. Im iinside the belly of the beast and im trying to warn you they are working on ways to wipe you out. This is not disrespect or a lie, it is true. If I didn't care I simply wouldn't tell you. That's why I do what I do. Work on your attitude and your people instead of attacking me. We've been attacked by the most violent people on earth, so issuing threats and blowing hot air will not work here.

Therefore, accusing me of lying and whatever weird thing you've been on doesn't affect my dignity one bit. Accusing me of some kind of acceptance looking says more about you than me. You can accuse and attack all day but I will be me - an African who is an American. We represent many tribes and peoples - I can produce a certificate of ancestry can you?

Here in America it is easy to find out where your nearest ancestors came from exactly. But in genetics, all people are made of many tribes no matter the location. Anyway im done debating this. Your attitude is belligerent towards me. I call you an ancient king you attack me. Why can't you see your behavior was born from West European and American think tanks, their power of the mind is vast and you fell right for it. Im right here watching them do it.

The difference between me and you is I have massive awareness and wont be emotionally swayed by anyone or anything anywhere. You speak from ignorance painting me out as a confused hooligan. Im done with conversation and your rash words. Goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: Are African Americans The Chosen People? by yomi007k(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2015
Sundiatakieta:

Sir, please grow up. I'm a grown man I'm not looking for acceptance into a club. I'm an unassuming person, why would I want to rule over you? Domineering is not my style. You seem to want a problem with me and for no reason.

I have an identity and look these white men straight in their face, they intimidate nothing here and they are not gods. I dont need a white mans acceptance, if you lived here and knew this culture like I do you would know that half of them want acceptance from us. This is why they show up with black lives matter signs.

These freaks have us under a microscope daily and imitate our every move in everything, which sounds like an oxymoron but is true.

Your fantasy that im a lost crying black man who lost his mother stems from your own superiority complex sir. This was all whipped up by white people I keep trying to tell you this but you are stubborn. I can't keep debating this, man. I debate these euroclowns about Africans daily with a spirit they cant resist and I shut them down.

The white man is the cause of your problems not me or us. Im iinside the belly of the beast and im trying to warn you they are working on ways to wipe you out. This is not disrespect or a lie, it is true. If I didn't care I simply wouldn't tell you. That's why I do what I do. Work on your attitude and your people instead of attacking me. We've been attacked by the most violent people on earth, so issuing threats and blowing hot air will not work here.

Therefore, accusing me of lying and whatever weird thing you've been on doesn't affect my dignity one bit. Accusing me of some kind of acceptance looking says more about you than me. You can accuse and attack all day but I will be me - an African who is an American. We represent many tribes and peoples - I can produce a certificate of ancestry can you?

Here in America it is easy to find out where your nearest ancestors came from exactly. But in genetics, all people are made of many tribes no matter the location. Anyway im done debating this. Your attitude is belligerent towards me. I call you an ancient king you attack me. Why can't you see your behavior was born from West European and American think tanks, their power of the mind is vast and you fell right for it. Im right here watching them do it.

The difference between me and you is I have massive awareness and wont be emotionally swayed by anyone or anything anywhere. You speak from ignorance painting me out as a confused hooligan. Im done with conversation and your rash words. Goodbye.
Goodbye
Re: Are African Americans The Chosen People? by Sundiatakieta(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
aim5:

I said that in broad terms, obviously I don't mean all blacks are ostentatious. There are some problems within both Nigerian and African American society that do need to be corrected and I pointed that out. I know there are plenty of well educated African Americans and I stated that on this thread. I just pointed out some of the negative things in both Nigerian and Africa American society, don't take it as if I'm insulting blacks.

Thank you your answer and no offense taken.
Re: Are African Americans The Chosen People? by anonymous6(f): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sundiatakieta:

I noticed that many Africans have no idea how American society works or how much it passionately hates them. (I mean white American society.)

Sir saying all we know of is Egypt is a stereotype and propaganda. In fact I'veve been working all year long on a book of fabulous African kingdoms. You must understand that there's an unspoken white policy of denigrating and ignoring your kingdoms. Here the average map of ancient kingdoms throughout history leaves Africa blank except for Egypt. So please understand this is why. They also lie about African history and attribute everything u did to themselves and Arabs, even Zimbabwe and Swahili Coast history. That is what we and YOU are dealing with and why Im writing my book.

I have thousands of photos of African artifacts and thousands of pages of African history I have collected over the years.

As for Egypt, you must understand there is a deep propaganda campaign going on to attribute that society to Arabs and Europeans. This is why they keep Egypt ambiguous. I wrote a thesis on this already, the Bardarian and Nagada people gave birth to Egypt and they were as black as you, trust me, this has been established but this is irrelevant now.

Anyway, its just the Egyptian advocates are loudest about Egypt because there is a covert war to establish African history as white history. There are even white men here who say no black African EVER stepped foot in North Africa, never mind the fact that the original black Berbers remain to this day. This is why they invented the term "Sub-Saharan" African" which is simply an educated way to say "niggers." This is a racist term and repeating it simply empowers them. Anyway, it gets deeper than that and these are my two cents. Thank you sir.

We'll I understand that America is a white society cause I was born and raised in America but my parents are Nigerian so I understand what you mean about how the successes of african kingdoms at one point we're being connected to non-black Africans until recently the truth is out. To be honest you are a rarity when it comes to african Americans knowing other african kingdoms and I commend you in what you are doing with you african kingdoms book. The african Americans I have met when the discussion leads to Africa, all they talk about is Egypt soley. So this where I based it off from.

https://www.nairaland.com/797242/bbcs-documentary-bronze-cast-head
https://www.nairaland.com/845399/european-distortion-black-african-history
Re: Are African Americans The Chosen People? by Sundiatakieta(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
anonymous6:

We'll I understand that America is a white society cause I was born and raised in America but my parents are Nigerian so I understand what you mean about how the successes of african kingdoms at one point we're being connected to non-black Africans until recently the truth is out. To be honest you are a rarity when it comes to african Americans knowing other african kingdoms and I commend you in what you are doing with you african kingdoms book. The african Americans I have met when the discussion leads to Africa, all they talk about is Egypt soley. So this where I based it off from.

https://www.nairaland.com/797242/bbcs-documentary-bronze-cast-head
https://www.nairaland.com/845399/european-distortion-black-african-history

Cool, got you, thanks for the web links.
Re: Are African Americans The Chosen People? by NickHoward(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
According to the prophecies laid out in scripture and the signs God said would be identifying markers of his chosen people, yes... yes they are the chosen people..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Yorubas Like Claiming The Binis Originated From Yorubaland? / ~~~Cultural Homosexxuality Rates Among Nigerian Ethnic Groups~~~ / Igbo Is The Most Popular Ethnic Group Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.