Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,522 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista (1037 Views)

Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) / Why Was Barcanista Banned? ( Pix For Proof ) / Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by DaBullIT(m): 3:12am On Oct 23, 2015
First it was Barcanista, i do not have his excuse / reason for bowing out , but i believe it was because he had too many contradicting statements, someone who pleaded for Buhari / change for so long , went as far as calling Buhari a savior , then all of a sudden claimed he was being threatened and finally announced he was offered a protection and a juicy position in politics , He chose sides and since his side did not win, he began condemning anything PMB did , so many people quoted his words to argue with him for the inciting and hateful write ups

the next thing we know he deactivates only to come back after he realized Facebook and twitter users are not as stewpyd as the ones on Nairaland

Now again , there's ecoterrors

There is a season for everything, this is my season to bow out, I'm tired of the fights, love, curses, betrayals, bickerings, shouting, abuses and engaging in a lot of things that I can't do in real life.

Nairaland has given me a platform to express myself and make cool friends that impact positively on my life offline.

My gratitude to mizmycoli, ladyx, tonyebarcanista, francizy, whynotthetruth, gaborone, midolian, agarawu23, omenka, mogidi, candyrain, ozoaekpe, lalastclala, beremx, empress2014, meforyou and others who make politics section lively.

I will continue to oppose APC even in the afterlife because their CHANGE is a BIG SCAM

Fear Islam.

Provacateur will also be deactivated.

Disappointingly for those of us who are innocent nairaland users, we do not have multiple monikers to hype ourselves so my question is who is going next ? what's the real reason for leaving , will they still sneak on Nairaland with their many monikers ? or will they forever remain inactive

Why are they leaving ?

cc lalasticlala, seun,mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by PseudoFallacy: 3:22am On Oct 23, 2015
because of Baba`s body odour....

2 Likes

Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by cbrass(m): 4:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Barcanista is reaping the fruit of his labour. He sold his soul to the devils in pdp and lost his sanity.Now the dye is cast he can no longer return home.So he is trying to commit political sucide . grin

4 Likes

Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 4:59am On Oct 23, 2015
It's a result of frustration borne out of the unexpected but obviously devastating loss at the last presidential election.

It is the same thing that resulted in Boyloaf, NOI, Clark et al recanting their support for GEJ/PDP. The situation is made worse with the knowledge that the worst of PMB will surpass the best of GEJ and there is NOTHING they can do about it.

grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by Beesluv: 5:07am On Oct 23, 2015
That's human being for us o...
Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by HungerBAD: 5:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Losers all of them.

That Ecoterrors is a man pretending to be a woman.

5 Likes

Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by eleojo23: 5:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Because there is life outside Nairaland.
Maybe those who are leaving want to do something more productive with their time.
I do not encourage youths to spend their time engaging in meaningless online tribal and political e-wars over people and politicians who do not give a damn about them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 23, 2015
Let us not forget that most wailers were on the PDP pay-roll.

Now that the people's president is monitoring every kobo that moves in Nigeria, the funds of all these PDP wailers and praise singers are gradually drying up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by Pavore9: 5:46am On Oct 23, 2015
Well some people took and still taking the Politics section of Nairaland too personal as if their Eternity is attached to it. People are out there creating value for themselves and the society while some are here whiling away time, busy taking things overboard as if it what pay their bills!

2 Likes

Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 23, 2015
eleojo23:
Maybe those who are leaving want to do something more productive with their time.
I do not encourage youths to spend their time engaging in meaningless online tribal and political e-wars.

I agree....totally. In any case there comes every once in a person's life that they have to reassess themselves and redefine their person and values, and make new trends if need be. Change is the only constant thing in life. This section can alter the mindset and attitude of the weak and unsuspecting.

I've gained a lot from this place but for the most part, it's being pretty much a waste of time. I do not begrudge anyone who's reducing their time here OR outrightly leaving; it's their call.

For me, I've got some other sections and great friends for whose sake I have to still be around. There's time for everything.

It's actually futile killing oneself over crude politicians who have stolen enough wealth to guarantee their future and that of their unborn.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by eleojo23: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2015
Well said @dearpreye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2015
eleojo23:
Well said @dearpreye

Thanks, my boss. That's the way it is. Seasonal, personal appraisal is very necessary. Good morning, and have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by DaBullIT(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Hahaha

Pathetic

eleojo23:
I do not encourage youths to spend their time engaging in meaningless online tribal and political e-wars.

Pavore9:
Well some people took and still taking the Politics section of Nairaland too personal as if their Eternity is attached to it. People are out there creating value for themselves and the society while some are here whiling away time, busy taking things overboard as if it what pay their bills!
Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by fistonati(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2015
U think u can use d word wail and barcanista to update ur status here??

We will keep telling u bt u will admit wen Tinubu tells u dt ur future is in his hand which he has strapped in his anus, den u know u have been scammed.

U beta stop living in d past.

APC dogz!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by Ups01(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Jst watching in 4D
Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:07am On Oct 07, 2016
cbrass:
Barcanista is reaping the fruit of his labour. He sold his soul to the devils in pdp and lost his sanity.Now the dye is cast he can no longer return home.So he is trying to commit political sucide . grin

How market my brother?
Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by cbrass(m): 12:43am On Oct 07, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

How market my brother?

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Riddle Me This , Why Are Wailers Bowing Out ? First It Was Barcanista by tit(f): 12:53am On Oct 07, 2016
is the afonja - barcanista a wailer?

(1) (Reply)

Internally Generated Revenue: A Complete Picture / Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce / Result In Some Areas Of #bayelsa #bayelsadeside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.