Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) (6541 Views)

See Wat My Friend Did Frm Last Night Till Dis Morning / Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by olaideeeedris(m): 5:18am On Oct 23, 2015
That awkward moment when mummy checked your bag to see if you have copying your notes and discovered a letter. She then called a 'family meeting' and forced you to read it before everybody cheesy

Re: Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by Id4Jesus: 5:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmmmm... Na my class teacher catch me that time... Mehn I had to read it before all the students on the assembly ground with the babe by my side. please don't ask me what happened next o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by olaideeeedris(m): 5:25am On Oct 23, 2015
nairalandmaster:
op is that the best you can think About?
Yes, got problem with that?
Re: Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by agohmamuda(m): 5:30am On Oct 23, 2015
There are two things about this letter:

1.The writter is a Physic student who loves mathematics.

2.This letter was written recently, this is because those words contained in that letter belongs to this our present generation. Trust me, those days our English grammar was different.

#in my humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by menix(m): 5:35am On Oct 23, 2015
The rubbish I managed to scribble still hunts me even after 16yrs cous I saw the chick last weekend nd I had to hide cous the embarrassment I got that day made me scale class for a whole week...

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by Badgers14: 5:52am On Oct 23, 2015
... "Yours in hemisphere of love"

Think i gotta use that line cool
Re: Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by agarawu23(m): 5:57am On Oct 23, 2015
menix:
The rubbish I managed to scribble still hunts me even after 16yrs cous I saw the chick last weekend nd I had to hide cous the embarrassment I got that day made me scale class for a whole week...
grin grin grin
Re: Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by Omotayor123(f): 6:27am On Oct 23, 2015
OP you no try for that letter at all. Secondary school students those days no dey write this kind letter tongue
Re: Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by chigoizie7(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2015
agohmamuda:

2.This letter was written recently, this is because those words contained in that letter belongs to this our present generation. Trust me, those days our English grammar was different.

#in my humble opinion.

Truth. The guy didn't even start with "Ditto".
Re: Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by Id4Jesus: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
OP you no try for that letter at all. Secondary school students those days no dey write this kind letter tongue
I wrote the ones that were even better than this o... You go fear my apology letter. Ok, let me give you a glimpse...

My love,
We may have parted physically but the psychological trend of our love continues to exist in the
temple of faith. Please sweetheart, endeavor to go through this piece of mine for it may help to extinguish the.......( Now, what are you thinking?)

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by olaideeeedris(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
I dey write wella when I dey secondary school o. Infact I fit snatch your babe with love letter. Abeg no try me o
Re: Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by olaideeeedris(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2015
agohmamuda:

#in my humble opinion.
yea, you absolutely correct but I used the olden days 'scope' to write it cool
Re: Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by olaideeeedris(m): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2015
menix:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by olaideeeedris(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Id4Jesus:
I wrote the ones that were even better than this o... You go fear my apology letter. Ok, let me give you a glimpse...

My love,
We may have parted physically but the psychological trend of our love continues to exist in the
temple of faith. Please sweetheart, endeavor to go through this piece of mine for it may help to extinguish the.......( Now, what are you thinking?)
Hmmmm... Good one only if....
Re: Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by Omotayor123(f): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Id4Jesus:

My love,
Are you still in secondary school
Re: Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) by DharmyYinks: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is so lame! Rather dan fall for dis letter I'd doze off

Op, wer d punchlines at

(1) (Reply)

See What These Girls Were Doing At The Beach / I Have Being Single For 10 Years Now, Is It Because I’m Ugly- Nigerian Lady Cry / Pubic Hair Wahala; Honest Suggestions Are Kindly Welcomed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.