Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State. (1253 Views)

Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection / Obiano Swears In Mark Okoye As A Commissioner! (PICS) / Austin Tam-George, Jonathan's Lookalike Is A Commissioner In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State. by Keepshining(f): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2015
At a plenary yesterday October 22nd, the Speaker,Rt.Hon Surajudeen Ishola Adekanbi read out a letter from Governor of Ogun State, Senator. Ibikunle Amosun,wherein names of five additional commissioner nominees to be screened today October 23rd by 11am were contained.
The following names are : Mrs. Modupeola Majota,Mr. Adedayo Adeneye,Mrs. Adenrele Adesina,Mr. Babajide Odubanjo,Mr. Adewale Oshinowo. Big congrats to him.

Re: Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State. by Dahveydson(m): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2015
At last, the money he put into elections is paying off.
Re: Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State. by Lilimax(f): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2015
Keepshining:
At a plenary yesterday October 22nd, the Speaker,Rt.Hon Surajudeen Ishola Adekanbi read out a letter from Governor of Ogun State, Senator. Ibikunle Amosun,wherein names of five additional commissioner nominees to be screened today October 23rd by 11am were contained.
The following names are : Mrs. Modupeola Majota,Mr. Adedayo Adeneye,Mrs. Adenrele Adesina,Mr. Babajide Odubanjo,Mr. Adewale Oshinowo. Big congrats to him.
Attach the source for this story for it fly smiley
Re: Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2015
Amazing! D1 Adeneye of primetime Africa. wink
Re: Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State. by alaoeri: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2015
Dahveydson:
At last, the money he put into elections is paying off.
Not only the money but D1 came out from his comfort zone to contest for ogun state house of assembly which he lost, was then appointed as part of PROs for Amosu reelection & now commissioner. Those that are saying PMB is appointing same old politicians, they failed to realised that same ppl campaigned & won the election for him, the era of appointing an unknown technocrats is over, anybody that's asparing for a post should join politics actively.

1 Like

Re: Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State. by hedonistic: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2015
D1 my man. World famous.

Thumbs up.
Re: Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State. by emamos: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2015
Keepshining:
@op,make i help u with d source
http://dailymail.com.ng/dayo-d1-adeneye-nominated-as-a-commissioner-in-ogun-state/
Re: Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats.
Re: Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State. by Phame: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2015
I'm happy for him.

I kind of like his calmness.
Re: Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State. by Alphaoscar: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2015
alaoeri:

Not only the money but D1 came out from his comfort zone to contest for ogun state house of assembly which he lost, was then appointed as part of PROs for Amosu reelection & now commissioner. Those that are saying PMB is appointing same old politicians, they failed to realised that same ppl campaigned & won the election for him, the era of appointing an unknown technocrats is over, anybody that's asparing for a post should join politics actively.

He actually worked alongside Abike Dabiri, Dino Melaye and co For the APC presidential campaign too. His appointment is well deserved and I hope he perform in whatever portfolio assigned to him but contrary to expectations he is not likely to be in charge of Information because that position seem to be taken.

1 Like

Re: Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State. by modath(f): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Alphaoscar:

[b]He actually worked alongside Abike Dabiri, Dino Melaye and co For the APC presidential campaign too. [/b]His appointment is well deserved and I hope he perform in whatever portfolio assigned to him but contrary to expectations he is not likely to be in charge of Information because that position seem to be taken.

It's same thing with a song''s producer, everyone is all about the singer, people "twerk" to the song, not putting into cognizance the effort & hard work of the person (s) whose infectious beats made the song a complete package...

(1) (Reply)

Woman Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker With Baby On Her Back / Day My Son Asked For Appointment To See Me – Lai Mohammed / President Buhari Hosts Dinner In Honor Of Visiting Indian DSSC Alumni - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.