Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right (1511 Views)

Finding Mr Perfect Husband By Vicky Bon Uzuazor / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Esthersblog(f): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2015
You will hear a lot of ladies complain about not finding the right person, how they dated so many guys and still haven’t found the One… It might not be their fault though but have they sat down to know why it happened that way. There are some aspects of life that as we grow older, we should not ignore.

Finding the right person for you, you also have to make yourself right for that person. You want a man with a contrite heart, a man who forgives and sees it as a way of life, a man who fears God and knows that we are answerable to him, a man who wants to make Heaven, a man who completes you, a man who is compatible, a man who loves family, a man who shares almost same dreams and goals with you, a man who sees the best in you and helps you work on your imperfections, a man who has your best interests at heart – helping you grow to become a better person with ease and doesn’t see it as a job, a man who gives your life a meaning, a man who would love you unconditionally, a man who cannot live without you, a man who makes you a better wife and mother, and so on… The list is always endless.

You want all these great qualities in your man, but have you taken out time to look at yourself. I know prayers is the master key to every situation in life, but do you see yourself as being good enough for the kind of man you want in your life. That is, if you also possess some or all of those qualities you desire in him. You pray day and night and even fast, not knowing there are still some aspect of your life that needs to be worked on.

Some people are lucky and they do find that someone, but do you want to take chances when it comes to choosing a life partner. I don’t think so.

Try to work on and build yourself in a way that is pleasing to God and also to men. Try to get rid of those negative energy like; heartbreaks, disappointments, failures and the likes… because they are all part of life which helps to shape us in becoming a better person. In fact, it makes you appreciate life the more if you are wise enough to understand it. Although negative and positive thoughts will always exist, but the key to becoming positive is to limit the amount of negativity that we experience by filling ourselves up with more positivity.

Most times we get back what we give out. “They that sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind”.

There are good men out there who have built themselves to be a better person or “husband material”. But also, do not forget that these same men want someone who complements them.

www.esther.ng

1 Like

Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by IndianaJay: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Like.
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Esthersblog(f): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2015
Thank you...
IndianaJay:
Like.
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by marshalcarter: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2015
If you cnt find mr right...wen u see mr left...you take him and put him in the right grin

#marshalCarter#

2 Likes

Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Esthersblog(f): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2015
Lol.
marshalcarter:
If you cnt find mr right...wen u see mr left...you take him and put him in the left grin

#marshalCarter#
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2015
I never complained tat I'm still single grin as d matter of fact I enjoyed the fruit of being single..there's always a saying "it's better to be SINGLE than to be with a wrong person"... grin

3 Likes

Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Esthersblog(f): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2015
Yeah, I get it. But enjoying being single doesn't mean that you shouldn't pave way for that special someone to come into your life. If he comes, fine, and if he doesn't, still cool, life goes on...
KashyBaby:
I never complained tat I'm still single grin as d matter of fact I enjoyed the fruit of being single..there's always a saying "it's better to be SINGLE than to be with a wrong person"... grin
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2015
Esthersblog:
Yeah, I get it. But enjoying being single doesn't mean that you shouldn't pave way for that special someone to come into your life. If he comes, fine, and if he doesn't, still cool, life goes on...

I got no time for the "trial & error" as every relationship undergo on this system..if u both work,then go on but no assurance til when and if don't work, then pick urself up & move on which I see that it's not worth at all.
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2015
KashyBaby:
This your mentality is arkward.A woman with no husband i dont know what i will call such.
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Babacele: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2015
KashyBaby:
D right persons is around d corner drafting d terms of engagement. Lols. u rock!
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2015
Esthersblog:
You will hear a lot of ladies complain about not finding the right person, how they dated so many guys and still haven’t found the One… It might not be their fault though but have they sat down to know why it happened that way. There are some aspects of life that as we grow older, we should not ignore.

Finding the right person for you, you also have to make yourself right for that person. You want a man with a contrite heart, a man who forgives and sees it as a way of life, a man who fears God and knows that we are answerable to him, a man who wants to make Heaven, a man who completes you, a man who is compatible, a man who loves family, a man who shares almost same dreams and goals with you, a man who sees the best in you and helps you work on your imperfections, a man who has your best interests at heart – helping you grow to become a better person with ease and doesn’t see it as a job, a man who gives your life a meaning, a man who would love you unconditionally, a man who cannot live without you, a man who makes you a better wife and mother, and so on… The list is always endless.

You want all these great qualities in your man, but have you taken out time to look at yourself. I know prayers is the master key to every situation in life, but do you see yourself as being good enough for the kind of man you want in your life. That is, if you also possess some or all of those qualities you desire in him. You pray day and night and even fast, not knowing there are still some aspect of your life that needs to be worked on.

Some people are lucky and they do find that someone, but do you want to take chances when it comes to choosing a life partner. I don’t think so.

Try to work on and build yourself in a way that is pleasing to God and also to men. Try to get rid of those negative energy like; heartbreaks, disappointments, failures and the likes… because they are all part of life which helps to shape us in becoming a better person. In fact, it makes you appreciate life the more if you are wise enough to understand it. Although negative and positive thoughts will always exist, but the key to becoming positive is to limit the amount of negativity that we experience by filling ourselves up with more positivity.

Most times we get back what we give out. “They that sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind”.

There are good men out there who have built themselves to be a better person or “husband material”. But also, do not forget that these same men want someone who complements them.

www.esther.com.ng

Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2015
Mrcdorv:
This your mentality is arkward.A woman with no husband i dont know what i will call such.

Its awkward to those who have a mentality or belief tat women & men shud get married...exactly juz like u thought.

1 Like

Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Babacele:
D right persons is around d corner drafting d terms of engagement. Lols. u rock!

I replied 2 ur email... wink
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2015
KashyBaby:

Its awkward to those who have a mentality or belief tat women & men shud get married...exactly juz like u thought.
Ok good for you a snake working on the rock without an inpath.My generation will not and never be fade.My life life must be fruitfull with an endow woman.
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ok good for you a snake working on the rock without an inpath.My generation will not and never be fade.My life must be fruitfull with an endow woman.I know you like to insult but i wouldnt exchange any with you no man can manage a woman like you,arrogant.
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Ok good for you a snake working on the rock without an inpath.My generation will not and never be fade.My life must be fruitfull with an endow woman.I know you like to insult but i wouldnt exchange any with you no man can manage a woman like you,arrogant.

Ur an ass....don't bring to d table ur stupi.dity coz u have no space here...mumugo!

1 Like

Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 23, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ur an ass....don't bring to d table ur stupi.dity coz u have no space here...mumugo!
Lol...which table?You think am one of those guy that brainwashed?Cont. displaying your arrogance....i`m enjoing this.
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Lol...which table?You think am one of those guy that brainwashed?Cont. displaying your arrogance....i`m enjoing this.

There is nothing to brainwash here coz an idi0t on d loose like u don't have any brain at all...if u can't accept the fact that not everyone in the world will get marry like u do in ur village ,then tat is ur problem!!! so better sit ur black ass down & shut up coz ur quote is truly irrelevant juz like u...

1 Like

Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
KashyBaby:

There is nothing to brainwash here coz an idi0t on d loose like u don't have any brain at all...if u can't accept the fact that not everyone in the world will get marry like u do in ur village ,then tat is ur problem!!! so better sit ur black ass down & shut up coz ur quote is truly irrelevant juz like u...
Attitude is like a smoke i think you see reason why you can never get the perfect man.Yes remain single till you die and the world would be happy that a waste product have gone.You ga no work and nothing to offer i see you on every thread insulting every harry and dike.....i aint ga no respect for a modarf**k bitch like you am not of those dude...bitch you re nobody.
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Esthersblog(f): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Matured minds really do not have time for "trial and error". And then again, No one is sure at the beginning of a relationship if it will lead to marriage or not because most times, that is the end goal. That is why you have to know what you want and work towards it.
KashyBaby:

I got no time for the "trial & error" as every relationship undergo on this system..if u both work,then go on but no assurance til when and if don't work, then pick urself up & move on which I see that it's not worth at all.

1 Like

Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Attitude is like a smoke i think you see reason why you can never get the perfect man.Yes remain single till you die and the world would be happy that a waste product have gone.You ga no work and nothing to offer i see you on every thread insulting every harry and dike.....i aint ga no respect for a modarf**k bitch like you am not of those dude...bitch you re nobody.

Shut up ur stinky mouth! U know nothing but to quote & provoke! A stu.pid ass like u contributed nothing but a pest on this thread! I wanna puke in ur bloody face u manwhore!
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mrcdorv, it's no use wasting time on crude Kashy. She sucks a whole lot bro, a whole lot and very unrepentant at it. Let sleeping dogs lie abeg.
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
pinceprinz:
Mrcdorv, it's no use wasting time on crude Kashy. She sucks a whole lot bro, a whole lot and very unrepentant at it. Let sleeping dogs lie abeg.
Alright bro...thanks alots.
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
KashyBaby:

Shut up ur stinky mouth! U know nothing but to quote & provoke! A stu.pid ass like u contributed nothing but a pest on this thread! I wanna puke in ur bloody face u manwhore!
Ranting on faceless forum like this really shows how dumb a** b*tch you are.Perfect guy kor.Mad man cannot even date you b*tch.
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Esthersblog(f): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
No Insults Here Please!!!

1 Like

Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Esthersblog(f): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thank you... [quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=39273394][/quote]
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by malele(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
[i][/i]
KashyBaby:

Are u the right person?
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by malele(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
KashyBaby:

Girlie pls don't do this to urself.
Noboddy is perfect, if u get a listening boyfriend try and work things out with him.

1 Like

Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Yksoul(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
KashyBaby:

SOMETIMES WE DONT NEED TO JUDGE BY EXPERIENC OF BREAK UP OR FAMILY BACKGROUND OR SEEINP COUPLES N6T GETTIN ALONG,JUST DO UR HOME WORK WELL,WORK ON URSELF AND GET THE RIGHT PERSON
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Babacele: 2:58am On Oct 24, 2015
KashyBaby:

I replied 2 ur email... wink
ok mamy, I ll check it n reply.
Re: A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right by Esthersblog(f): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2015
Exactly,,,
Yksoul:
SOMETIMES WE DONT NEED TO JUDGE BY EXPERIENC OF BREAK UP OR FAMILY BACKGROUND OR SEEINP COUPLES N6T GETTIN ALONG,JUST DO UR HOME WORK WELL,WORK ON URSELF AND GET THE RIGHT PERSON

(1) (Reply)

What Grade Of Weed Did He Smoke? / 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home / Some Nairaland Guys Re Sadist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.