Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant (31600 Views)

Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2015
agarawu23:
smiley
I thank God for you and I wish you and your hubby happy marriage life.
smiley wink

A good message to all the old mama's on Nl still waiting for Mr right (rich dudes with mansions and Ferrari )

If you aren't married before the age of 30, you will join the crew.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2015
the wedding dress and the hair and the bride is gorgeous.
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by McBrooklyn(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Harbosede02:
Congratulations
Make we go do ours too now . . . Abi Whayasay? wink
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Mbilla(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
women na confuse creature. U will hear them shouting my man most be dark, tall with 6 pack. But when they are about to marry u will see them marry fat short pot belle man and some even marry their grand pa mate. Congrats dear, am wishing u happy marriage life.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
kinglekan:

So Maureensylvia is off the shelve. Congratulations dear, wishing you a happy married life.

Truckpusher, sinzzu/ Traplord, pbs4real, etc kindly take note and pitch your tents elsewhere grin grin

Egbon what are you waiting for? sad
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Lancier(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by loomer: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
agarawu23:
my bae skirt

Correct guy, na better place to hide be that o
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by SweetSoup(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Looks like she is taller than her hubby? That op that created a thread about being rejected by ladies because he is short should come and take inspiration here. Happy married life to the couple, may God reward you with all the blessings of marriage.
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by ellahzy(f): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
happy married life.

mine loading tongue
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by osazeeblue01: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
HML life. Those ladies that said i will ge married in 2015, i want to remind u today incase u forget today is 23/10/2015 so we just have 2 months ,1 week and 2days left.
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by hob(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats to her
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Dammyrosky(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Happy married life
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by kinglekan: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Like u can afford those things.. undecided

No offence grin grin

Baby i would catch a grenade for you grin

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by kinglekan: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
adeh39:

Egbon what are you waiting for? sad

Who be Egbon? undecided

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by sunsewa: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
U people no dey hear word,still living in kano,as new couple I advice u relocate to south or Abuja to breed children,to avoid mayhem in future, congrats and more blessing.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by VickyRotex(f): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congratulations dear! Wish you a blissful home
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by permanentgrace(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
What pattern of marriage is that one? TM on April, WW on October 17 and reception on October 18? So after the wedding ceremony in the church, you go back to your house then prepare and come again the following day for reception? That is unheard of. Those who have time to come back for such reception the following day must either be very jobless or longer throat....those ones wey dey chop and carry excess for nylon go back their houses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by VickyRotex(f): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
eleko1:
Heartfelt congrats jare. Nah shine shine bobo ur hubby self cool.VickyRotex, nah wen u wan tie the nuptial ? Make I bring one goat undecided

Na Lion we dey collect for my family. grin

Bring am! cheesy
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Baby i would catch a grenade for you grin

And it'll blow you! grin grin
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by TrapLORD(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
kinglekan:

So Maureensylvia is off the shelve. Congratulations dear, wishing you a happy married life.

Truckpusher, sinzzu/ Traplord, pbs4real, etc kindly take note and pitch your tents elsewhere grin grin

Hehehehe... She's been married for a while now, i knew that. wink
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by shumuel(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats Maureensylvia, we didn't see the invites, though
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by billyG(m): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Make una no fight oo!
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
McBrooklyn:

Make we go do ours too now . . . Abi Whayasay? wink
grin angry
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oooooh my gawdcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by danbrowndmf(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Wow! I'm happy for you. Dude was faster than me grin cheesy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
E lo marry sir.
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by danbrowndmf(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
kinglekan:

e tin di arugbo, e lo marry sirgrin
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by xynerise: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Maureen, so you didn't invite me? No wahala....Happy married life
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Speakdatruth: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
JaypeeAnics:
so d guy has finally decided to settle down wit my x....well no p. I know I bleeped her pussy off
receive common sense
ediot
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Speakdatruth: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oyind17:
HML Maureen! hope speakdatruth was invited, your cm
undecided smiley
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Speakdatruth:
undecided smiley
Don't give me that look, were u invited or not?
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by kinibigdeal(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wish you success in your home
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by robosky02(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
congrats wishing them many blissfull years ahead

ehmmmmm twaci take note

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twin Brothers / Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? / Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.