Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

The Voice Of Today's Celebrant - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Voice Of Today's Celebrant (547 Views)

Poem: The Voice / A Must Read For Every Youths And Olds Of Today / The Voice In My Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Voice Of Today's Celebrant by Drtee(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
THE VOICE OF TODAY'S CELEBRANT
Akinkuade Tosin Akinyemi Sunday DrTee

Happy Golden Age

Push! Push!! Push nah, Sorry, Just put more effort, datz d lyric wen dey ar awaiting my arrival on October 23rd in d very late twentieth century, dont mind them, they ar trying to push me out into dis naked world.

You know what? i fought back cox i wanna stay wia i am den...u asked y? no stress nah nd my food is more than enough and balanced, no need for struggling again.

But finally, I am delivered into dis world, I cried cox i was defeated...my cool environment was den changed to a tropic environment, d first tin dat welcomed me was the fierce temperature of the world...i was like Kilode na hell b dis? I cried....

Its not easy to adapt if u ask me, but datz my first assignment so, i did...buh juxt imagine i am crying nd all dis pple ar smiling and laughing...what a shit! Did dey enjoy watching me cry? So, coz of dis, i cried harder... Dont blame me, blame
the poor kid mentality den.

They took care of me nd 7 days after...i was named OLUWATOOSIN SUNDAY AKINYEMI omo AKINKUADE. And the baby boy is tagged TOSIN, time past, i discovered dat the names were not complete until i included DRTEE.

According to John Locke 'tabula rasa'..At birth, the mind of a child is like a blank slate...it depends on what is written and/or overwritten on it.

When i was born, i was born free without any fear, no anxiety, no struggle, no guilt, no hatred, no shame etc wat a glorious nd blissful aspect of life! But as time goes on, i started running away from this TRUE Nature of Existence...hmmmn, y? Because my eyes were opened like the second version of Adam and Eve, I acquired knowledge from my environment both good and bad, this made me to be afraid, anxious, pathetic, silly, selective, stubborn, troublesome, brave etc but I was wrong with my perspective though, it will take the Heaven and Earth to totally prove me wrong.

But now, I have been overwriting all the bad stuffs written on my slate with the guide of some known and unknown theories....'anything that prove to work well for me is the only thing considered to be TRUE and REAL for ME, irrespective on its worth on others' A Pragmatist? Maybe, if that word is even REAL.

That very day I was born was my first step to millions of steps i will take, i was made to understand that life is a race, willingly or unwillingly, you are an athlete competing for medal with many other competitors, dont be surprise if what you actually and despirately need is the sole taste of another man...such is life...my sophist told me that.

Viru Sahastrabuddhe, Life is a race, if u dont run faster, u get trampled and also, life begins with a murder and Everything is fair in Love and War. Darwin butress this by saying that Life is the Survival of the fittest, so, if you are not fit you will die...Those words are like gold to me, because they are pure, real, useful and veracious.

Here I am now, at the present state of my development...count not the candles but the light they make, What have i achieved? What is my Purpose? Am I real? Who am I? Where am I? What am I aiming at? Where am i going? What is the true meaning of Happiness? And most of all, Am I Valuable? Do my Present State of Development Commesurates with my Chronological Age?

Those are the questions that makes me feel alive, active and make me come back to my right senses sometimes. I am happy for who I am....

Happy Birthday to Me, Akinkuade Oluwatoosin Akinyemi Sunday DrTee...

Hurray! You reached a milestone today.
Oooh! I forgot to me a wish, i wish that all my true friends are happy coz i understand that happiness and joy are contagious.

Sorry, I forgot to add d Venue for my Birthday Celebration...Im using diz medium to invite u all to the Moon being the Venue. Terms and Conditions are applied, I will only be responsible for ur transportation back to Earth including all d merriments buh ur transportation to the Moon is On Your Own o...lolz, diz is due to my security consciousness...

Happy Birthday DrTee
#teamoctborn

Oluwatoosin, The Noble Arbican

(1) (Reply)

There Was A Laban / Countdown To Christmas - 7 Days To Christmas / The Chronicles Of Everything( The One That Got Away)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.