Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son (864 Views)

Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son by tenry(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
My friend reported his younger brother to their dad abt the young boy's romance with a lady. Both of them are 200L law students at the university of Ibadan. The boy is 19 and I'm pretty sure the girl will be d same age or younger than the boy. My friend has been following their expression of affection on facebook for sometime, posting pictures of how they used to hangout together at eatery, UI zoo and other places around the campus He warned the boy to face his studies and quit the relationship but it seems these young lads love each other so much cos all my friend's warning and advice was turned down by his younger brother.
So he resorted to telling their dad who is a disciplinarian. The man summoned the boy home, beat him and asked him to dial the girl's number. The father raked for the girl on phone and warned her never to call his son again. He also threatened her that he had planted a spy in UI to monitor them. The dad was also reportedly said that the girl is d devil sent to his son to derail him and dat he will not allow that to happen. My friend(the boy's brother) was a bookwarm in sch. He didn't hav a social life,he wants his younger brother to follow his steps. Actually he graduated wit a 1st class and he currently works with a software house in lagos. I blamed him for reporting to their dad but he kept justifying himself to have done the right thing.
House, how would you react to this? Has my friend did the right thing? What about the action of the father? If you are those two lovers, what would you do?
Re: His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son by misspicy(f): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Your friend did the wrong thing because not everybidy can live the same lifestyle,then he and his brother did not come to the earth with the same destiny....also very bad of the father to address the issue in that manner thats an archaic way of thinking blaming the girl like she was the one that asked his son out...

The best thing is to advice the boy and not threaten him because now,he and his gf will continue the relationship privately and that may even make him loss concentration in school....

Anyway,what do i know thats how the boy's father want to train his son,good for him.... cool

3 Likes

Re: His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
sad
the deed has been done,our views wouldnt change anything but @19 an insightful guy ought to be more concerned about making headways not dating someone in his age group that he obviously wouldnt marry..sad

our parent want the best for us,am sure by the time he is matured and independent his dad will be the one to pressurize him into courtshipcheesy

first thing firstwink
Re: His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son by Jackeeh(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
OP you did the right thing. Sorry,ur friend did the right thing. That boy was sent to school to study. So let him squarely face his studies. Same for the girl. I only hope his dad gave him a good buttock wooping! Lol
Re: His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op....u friend doesn't av sense

At all

Can't he call his brother and advice if he thinks the relationship he is into isn't healthy??y will he go as far as telling their dad...mtchewwwwwuuuuuu
Re: His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son by Djicemob: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nairaland:A place where you use the word "my friend" to narate your stupidd experiences and seek for opinion.
Re: His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son by tenry(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Djicemob:
Nairaland:A place where you use the word "my friend" to narate your stupidd experiences and seek for opinion.
Your father! Abi oloriburuku ni eleyi ni? You must be daft for sending this brainless post.
Re: His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
your friend did the right thing by reporting to their dad
Re: His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son by Djicemob: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
tenry:

Your father! Abi oloriburuku ni eleyi ni? You must be daft for sending this brainless post.
Lol grin tongue
Re: His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son by Deefuray(f): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
The father did not approach the matter with maturity. Threatening the girl was out of it.

1 Like

Re: His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son by donholy28(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wetin go happen go still happen,as him father don do this thing now...d relationship just grew Stronger

1 Like

Re: His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son by osazeeblue01: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
your friend did the right thing i know later his brother will thank him.
Re: His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
I also have a friend that married at 21. Married the girl he'd been dating as at 16. They started off as friends tho...

So my take is having a gf at a rather young age aint all bad so far one's got the prowess to manage school and romance . Its all about being serious man gf or no gf... Everybody to his believe anyway but actually hitting/ flogging a 19year old for falling in love and living it is way too harsh IMO. I mean this is not 1930 where 20 year old niggas go about wearing pants and singlets to the farm! The world has moved on. Infact the stigma and low self esteem this incident will stamp on this dude might just be too much if He's not the strong type. I mean, the way the other girl will talk about him on campus if she doesn't get over the abuse hurled at her could make the young dude think of going on a suicide mission if care is not taken.... For short, There are limitless possible consequences of this incidence if one looks well n deep.
Re: His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son by Maximillian1: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lmao..things we do for love..that cane and threat is only gonna ginger them to continue their relationship..congrats to ur friends dad fr making d relationship stronger

1 Like

Re: His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son by itstpia8: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
what is wrong with him facing his books and the girl doing the same?

dem wan carry belle or abortion abi?

(1) (Reply)

HELP! I Can Toast A Girl But I Don't Know How To Make The Relationship Work / Kissing With Eyes Closed / FOR SINGLE LADIES: 9 Sure Signs You Are Wasting Your Time Being With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.