Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border (17947 Views)

Dead People At Cameroon-Nigeria Border (Graphic Pics) / Multinational Task Force Seizes Town From Boko Haram / Boko Haram Attacks In Cameroon-Nigeria Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by DickDastardly(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
I see cool
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Herald47: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Gej it shall be well with u and ur family and ur supporters...amen

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Herald47: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Gej it shall be well with u and ur family,ihejirika and ur supporters...amen

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by raayah(f): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Eintelekt:
shocked

Make I advertise small.....

Holla for your Architectural designs

That design is lovely. You've got serious talent dude!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
TIME is an AGENT of REVELATION, REALIZATION and RECOVERY.................APC should apologise to Nigerians for politicizing the war against Terrorism in the first place angry undecided......I believe APC is doing its best to end BOKO HARAM so Let's support the fight. If we don't, there may not be a country where we can freely belong to any political party of choice.....LONG LIVE NIGERIA.

TrueSenator has SPOKEN! cool
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Fearcom(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Na wa oh cry
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by repogirl(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
They will come and lie to their gullible as's lickers that structured attacks have stopped, I wonder whether this one is unstructured attack. Rubbish! angry
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by slap1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
One thing is certain: Boko Haram is now stronger under Buhari. The question is: why? I guess we shall know in the fullness of time.

APC! CHANGE!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by charlesucheh(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
A Full scale Military operation including the - JTF, air force, Army, Navy ( if creating water ways), MJTF. Should be launched in areas stipulated by the anonymous military source, especially in that Monster forest "SAMBISA" so as to meet up with the deadline of FLUSHING those walking corpse out of our affairs.
ME DON TIRE!!!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by balancediet(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
i tot BH are sucide bombers, why do they cover their faces?
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by k1centy: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
*confused face*
But we just killed 150 yesterday and recovered 4 AK-47 nah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by repogirl(f): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
TrueSenator:

TIME is an AGENT of REVELATION, REALIZATION and RECOVERY.................APC should apologise to Nigerians for politicizing the war against Terrorism in the first place angry undecided......I believe APC is doing its best to end BOKO HARAM so Let's support the fight. If we don't, there may not be a country where we can freely belong to any political party of choice.....LONG LIVE NIGERIA.

TrueSenator has SPOKEN! cool
Rubbish, all the political parties are out for their politicians and not for the progress of this rapidly decomposing country.

We need a New Nigeria, not this fake place where thieves that play in the right circles are rewarded for their thievery and even given promotions!

We need fresh and new twenty first century thinkers with huge vision, not recycling, close to the grave, empty headed, dead brained, thieving politricktians who are gathering what little money left in the nations coffers for their twenty generations to come!

We need a revolution!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
repogirl:
Rubbish, all the political parties are out for their politicians and not for the progress of this rapidly decomposing country.

We need a New Nigeria, not this fake place where thieves that play in the right circles are rewarded for their thievery and even given promotions!

We need fresh and new twenty first century thinkers with huge vision, not recycling, close to the grave, empty headed, dead brained politriktians who are gathering what little money left in the nations coffers for the twenty generations to come!

We need a revolution!
yes ma we need revolution

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Opinedecandid(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
President sai Bookohari, Mr. Tegrity, Baba go slow, shampion of one point agenda which is kworruption, is the December Dateline still on course?
OR, Would you rather prefer resignation?

Please Nigerians, don't get it twisted why I have to sound this way, and don't bother to quote me, except you want to salute me, else I will serve you with the meal most appropriate for the wise to serve to the fool: SILENCE.

For the avoidance of doubt, hear me out.
I am strongly of the opinion that the present administration's problem is spiritual and the solution is spiritual, as well.

In as much I'm not happy with the happenstances in our country, especially the wasting of lives and properties by the insurgents, I'm not equally happy with the way and manner the present administration is lying, boasting and attempting to put pecks and cast veils on the eyes of Nigerians over their stewardship since they came on board.

Again, and most importantly, the most fierce-ful challenge starring the present administration in the face is cama. This is the the reason I alluded to spirituality.
Both the Holy Bible and the koran, as well as traditional laws frowns at sowing evil and destructive seeds with an injunction that what goes around comes around (using diverse peculiar registers).

The import of this on the present administration is that what ever things they wished the administration of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan MUST be harvested by them. They will enjoy the good things they wished; and suffer the evil things they wished, as well. NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT.

They have to learn to know and say it matter-of-factly that they are yet to make tangible progress.

Most of the things they derided the past administration over, this present administration has patronised them all: like seeking foreign assistance, nominating/appointing corrupt persons, making appointments base on tribe, ethnicity and sectionalism, threatening our democracy with dictatorial tendencies, etc.

Rest in peace to the dead.

Resurrect and arise in battle to the government.
Stop HITTING THE GROUND GROUNDED, rather than hitting the ground running as you promised.

SOLUTION:

Let them go to God in prayers:
For FORGIVENESS and HELP.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by abbey621(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Here's a crazy idea: Bomb last here, bomb blast there, yet people keep living in the same area. 17,000 people killed in the North and yet they keep living there, something ain't right!

I think majority of the people in this country including political leaders are not interested in solving this Boko Haram crisis and quite frankly I don't believe it is a crisis rather a fabricated ploy to destabilize the minds of the people. What Nigeria needs is a revolution, not cheap political/military tactics aimed at scoring quick punches against the opponent. Till Boko Haram starts attacking the South and people keep perishing with everyday bomb blast like the North, till this happens majority of us won't take them seriously, till this happens we won't really pressurize our leaders to take action. As negative as it may sound, for now Boko Haram is just toying with us!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Firefire(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
dason4life:
I thought they have been warned by the Nigerian Army?

They are very stubborn. cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by kinibigdeal(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
We will rout bokoharam within one week. GEJ is clueless

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Fearcom(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
A lot of angry people here. Why not join the army and carry gun and go and fight against BH na? grin grin grin abi na dey fear? They're very easy to defeat na? grin It's only boko haram; A well funded, well armed, ruthless, faceless, militant terrorist organization who know the horrid desert like terrain like the back of their hand. Oh well....
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Captainswag225(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Why won't they when a clueless ex-military man is president? Jonathan was way better than this.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by samofson: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oya ....the 300 US Troops that are currently in Cameroon its time for you to show us what you can do.

lets see if you guys can do more than the 80 that where sent on holiday to Nigeria.

We need Russia's type of support to deal with this ba2tards. Putin Please we dey beg you spend just one fighter jet... just one please and Boko would be wiped out in one afternoon.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by zynzyn(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari or no Buhari!

Claims of Victory in December or even bragado LAST WARNINGS to an organization that has shown no fear of our security agencies shows that we still do not understand what we are fighting!

The Americans, Israelis and even the Russians will tell us that only infiltration and information can stop these guys!

You cannot beat them if u have no strong idea of what they are planning!

Our Military and Security Agencies still have not evolved their thinking the way the Americans had to evolve and adapt after 9-11! undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Fearcom(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Herald47:
Gej it shall be well with u and ur family and ur supporters...amen

What of the family of those who were killed by BH? What about the parents of the chibok girls who died of heart brake and high BP since the incident occurred? Of what of the soldiers that spilled their blood fighting to protect our country from external aggression?? Your prayer is misdirected because you don't know who your real friend and enemy is.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by dearestaramide: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Hmmmm

This one na just hmmmmm and keep shut.what more can one say....I strongly believe presidency knows something about this bh but is not revealing it,Not just this presidency but also past one.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by onatisi(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
Why won't they when a clueless ex-military man is president? Jonathan was way better than this.
medicine after death. Sorry guys you have to live with the change you chose grin
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by cardoctor(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Cameroon. That's where bolko haram originated from.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by bofoy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
OF COURSE WE BOKO HARAM ARE WINNING THE WAR
NIGERIA SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by bofoy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
cardoctor:
Cameroon. That's where bolko haram originated from.
very stupid comment

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nigeria as a country need restructuring, even the British, US know that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria is supposed to be made up of 5 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa and Niger Delta Republic, under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, Nigeria need this structure for peace to reign.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Captainswag225(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
onatisi:
medicine after death. Sorry guys you have to live with the change you chose grin
not me but those who voted for apc and bubu e Daura President

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Nellybii: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
destinysaid:
angry body odour as president, press up and snake charming expert as military head , we are wining the war indeed. the army are now issuing "warnings" while boko have started taking towns again. ...

itz alright cry

So bokoharam invades Cameroon, Nigerian Government is to blame for that? You guys from this Biafra area are just transforming yourselves into a laughing stock by the day. You are also continuously accelerating into irrelevance in the scheme of things as far as Naija is concerned. Shame on you selfish bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
not me but those who voted for apc and bubu e Daura President
Baba go slow body odor was so repelling,the American army had to choose Cameroon to station their base instead of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by satfk: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
May God Almighty liberate Nigeria from the Boko adversity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Train Kidnap; "We Are Relying On God" For Release Of Remaining Victims - FG / Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election / Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.