Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin (51200 Views)

"To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? / Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by peeparty(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yes oo it not easy for us oo Virgin...#Till wedding night. cool
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Damfostopper(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
slap1:
There are bigger moral problems to worry about than not being a virgin.
exactly....many problems to worry about dan virginity...we talking money....d talking nonsense....virgin ko...virgin ni

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by riczy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wats d big deal being a virgin? Mtchewww
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by taiwoti(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:
I am just saying. Shout out to all the virgins out there. Even though the konji is strong, we are still holding on to our pride, we are not letting it go.

Because others are doing it does not make it right. Keeping your virginity is the right thing to do, forget what these non virgins say to you. No shaking.
#teamweddingnight.

At last she made front page after two days of trying, you must be so elated and entirely accomplished now, by the way you need to furnish yourself with good diet so you can add some flesh. Shalom.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by llaykorn: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
iAmCharis:
Shout out to my fellow virgin brethren KingTom, ronald4lif, TrapLORD and kinglekan. cool

Agama? You? Virgin?

Virgin koor, Faaji ni. undecided
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by theimmortals(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:
I am just saying. Shout out to all the virgins out there. Even though the konji is strong, we are still holding on to our pride, we are not letting it go.

Because others are doing it does not make it right. Keeping your virginity is the right thing to do, forget what these non virgins say to you. No shaking.
#teamweddingnight.
......been a virgin doesn't make you a saint. You can be a virgin but you kill and do other types of bad bad things. Just leave ur life to Glorification God almighty. Jar Bless
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Lovexme(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Eku virgin oo
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by lovely17(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wonder why Male Virgins are not appreciated like the females we also do a lot of hard work keeping ours intact #NotFair

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by bolex04(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

i didn't ask u.
buh u don't look like a virgin...
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Neyoor:

Hmmmn these points seem concrete and virile but you must not shy away from the fact that all flirts are once a virgin in their lifetime and for this singular fact, they suffer the following problems:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Hatred: Yes, people appreciates virginity but who will appreciate a flirt. Will you? Even the family wit not want to associate them self with him or here

Isolation: Virginity is a pride and that's why you see people troubling a virgin, just to marry her. Tell, someone you're a flirt and see how they will ignore you like plague.

Too much expenses: as a flirt, you will settle the bills of ur numerous flirts. The hotel fee, condom even recharge cards you waste on calling your customers but as a virgin u ave little expenses.
Lmfao! Really Hey..You know I've won Already....undecided

Your points Are abstract and really Intangible...*takes a bow* embarassed Admit it Already!!
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by autaspakladi: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Is keeping virginity the only thing that makes one righteous?...don't you knw that you can be a virgin and Masturbating or you can even be a thief or a chain smoker, ....tell me what value is your virginity to you if you are involved in one of these,..besides true virgins don't come out to shout it...
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.

i honestly think that when you are struggling with a thing, then you probably should let it go especially when letting it go wouldn't have an impact on anything except your idea that 'virginity' is a pride.

When you say its not easy and you mention konji, then you are really struggling and that also means, your keeping it, is not because keeping it is your default setting (which i think it should be), but because you were told it is wrong to lose it. For me, that's a poor reason for keeping 'virginity'. If the bible and the christian church told you it is right to lose it, i am sure you won't keep it. That's very poor in my opinion.

How about your unending sessions of masturrbation? Are you still a virgin when you do that?
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by AreTheyBitches(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
I actually think being a virgin is cool. I am one.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by thundafire: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.

u re dy funniest clown have met in 2015 so u b virgin cool cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by spicy244(f): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
SamConquer:
Even though I am totally NOT in support of Females body exposure.Tell me the correlation of her pics with her not being a Virgin.Something tells Me you are a pained Non Virgin who HATE to hear about Other girls that are Virgins.

Anyone can just come up here to claim been a virgin.Even those with kids.If truly she's a virgin,she should tell it to her church sisters not public forum like NL
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao! Really Hey..You know I've won Already....undecided
Your points Are abstract and really Intangible...*takes a bow* embarassed Admit it Already!!

tongue cheesy tongue tongue

That's a wincing sign.

I can see that you've run out of point.... cheesy grin cheesy

Anyway, you've tried. I hope u're one for speaking for it.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Realfiness(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
gamaliel121:
I don't like virgins
we don't like you either. You corrupt the upcoming virgins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
zaragal:

Abeg give me smiley...but I need a bottle of big stouts tho wink
Tah! undecided Big stouts ko...Average stout ni..."grin"

u Berra take what ah gave you...or I'll collect it back sef...tongue
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
agarawu23:
angry

This thread is meaningless
The mod/supermod that put this thread on FP is dumb and sick upstairs undecided
As in the mod too mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by farano(f): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
#Teamvirgin tongue
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by AreTheyBitches(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
I don't really see the need for insults and curses on this tread. If you ain't one or you Aint feeling the topic just Get tha fvck. No offence
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Neyoor:

tongue cheesy tongue tongue

That's a wincing sign.

I can see that you've run out of point.... cheesy grin cheesy

Anyway, you've tried. I hope u're one for speaking for it.
LoL! nah! I could keep this going All Day Mister...smiley

I never back down from an E-Argument....undecided
And trust me...you'd be the one running outta point...same way You digressed in your other post...sad Yeah! I noticed! "grin"
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Touchey: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Virginity means nothing
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by remotecontrol: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
You have big boobs
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Orikinla(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
[size=18pt]What of guys who were virgins until they were laid by ladies?
Not only ladies choose to remain virgins till their wedding night.
I can even bet that there are more men who are still virgins than women who are virgins in Nigeria.[/size]

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.
nice one babe,I really salute and doff ma hat for u.its not easy to kip ur virginity all tis while,especially wen u as cute as tis.bae many temptations go come oooo.bt I pray God makes and kip u strong to ward dem off.to kip V no easy ooo,I don troway ma own since.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Touchey:
Virginity means nothing
And the op is not even one and the thread is on FP
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
TrapLORD:
Amen bro! smiley #TeamVirgin cool #TeamNoSexTillMarriage grin #TeamOurBodyIsATemple cheesy #TeamWeUseOurDickToPeeOnly shocked
Your head dey there. wink
#TeamVirgin cool #TeamNoSexTillMarriage grin #TeamOurBodyIsATemple cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Rexnegro(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.
With this ur flat breat so I doubt if u be virgin o....tot everything in virgin body should be erect n fresh?

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
llaykorn:

Agama? You? Virgin?

Virgin koor, Faaji ni. undecided
Wetin be agama? You better do your mouth well. undecided
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Vetsolo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.

lol see mugu oh beth by the time u enter d place catapiler wud av a better ride than aeroplane. ..yimu virgin my kork
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! nah! I could keep this going All Day Mister...smiley
I never back down from an E-Argument....undecided
And trust me...you'd be the one running outta point...same way You digressed in your other post...sad Yeah! I noticed! "grin"

Ok then! Not tired nor out of point but kinda, busy would have steer it up with more points to butress my solid assertions.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Anyway, there is opportunity for another time.

Nice arguing with you... #Bows Up tongue and not own tongue....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? / Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.