Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,074 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (48030 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by chinchum(m): 5:40am On Oct 24, 2015
real nigga. He earned lotta ibo enemies when SR was the first to reveal stella oduah profligacy with bullet proof cars with scanned copies of the receipt of the said purchase.
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Standing5(m): 5:43am On Oct 24, 2015
4stylz:

So it's all about tribe Abi? U need to get your head checked, I have no doubt that most tribalistic goats on nairaland re low life idiots.
But when Jonah was there most of his people treated SR as Yoruba and APC media.
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by barcaboi(m): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2015
baby124:

His mother is Yoruba and father Ondo Ijaw. The tribal marks are probably his mother's doing.
So na South Western ijaw....sweet....9ce combo

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by blaise00700(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2015
The young man who is in his 40s? grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Greycious(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
I bet with u in d next 15 years to come nigeria will be one of the best country in the world
i like ur faith...buh don't bet on nigeria, else u hv alot to give away

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Cadamlk: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2015
kossyablaze:
Too young to give PDP sleepless nights like Lion of Ubima...KOSISOCHUKWU wen u go find ur own eh?....*gives himself a thunderous knock for head*
Ol boy,nor let that face deceive you oo.That guy na agbaka oo.
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Sappyman(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2015
Nice man. I am very proud of you any day any time. I can still remember the incident of the Injection in 1994. I was in school then in Ado-Ekiti. The first news that came out was that he was injected with HIV but latter confirmed not to. It was after some years, he started manifesting symptoms of Lead infection. It was then it was confirmed that what he was injected with was Lead. He was really fighting the cause of cultism in LASU then. That was the year non-cult members took the bull by horn to defend themselves in Lagos and started fighting cult members and a lot of them were killed even at their home in the presence of their parents.
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Atlantian: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2015
I have it on record that proxies of pockets of APC surrogates gave this guy $5m to rubbish Jonathan. Amaechi started funding Sowore's propaganda from 2012. Tinubu joined the cult of sponsors during the campaigns.

Now Sahara Reporters has lost its calling. It thrived as opposition media, now that their hands are soiled from the bribes of the government in power, it comes the fall. Atleast, the young cultist, now a media mogul has cashout big time.
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Lekewatt(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2015
kosovo:
This low-life, we know his pathetic past..
i feel ur pain. sorry u hear.
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by FlyboyZee: 8:31am On Oct 24, 2015
IlekeHD:

Ondo Ijaw? Are you smoking? You're not taking Ondo with your deluded ND Repub./Biafra undecided

@all the biafran touts quoting me, no such thing as Ondo Ijaw.
Your ignorance is mightier than the Atlantic Ocean. What the F in hell do you think Arogbo and Ilajes are?

Kingsley Kuku is an Ijaw man, he is from Ondo State. He was a Special Adviser, an Assemblyman and Commissioner in Ondo State...

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2015
A confirmed bastard cultist. We know him and his past, and one day he will go the way of those before him.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Morizo(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2015
Sahara reporters have no communication ethics, standard or local. They just thrive on lies and junk reporting that excites most Nigerians on d other side of d tribal divide. Just like d sun thrives on graphic photo front pages. Its a shame such a talented man would be remembered in history alongside Goebbels of the third Reich.
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by ihesiuloa(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2015
dustmalik:
This is the man that gave birth to the best investigate journalism outfit in Nigeria. We need more of his kind
Says who, Finch??
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2015
kosovo:
This low-life, we know his pathetic past..

You are stupid and useless-
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
baby124:

His mother is Yoruba and father Ondo Ijaw. The tribal marks are probably his mother's doing.
Go to okitipupa and ask of the Omoyele's family. His brothers attended FGC idoani,Ondo state. Funny family sha.
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
DrDauda:

A confirmed bastard cultist. We know him and his past, and one day he will go the way of those before him.
You bloody fool,still waiting for you to dispute and prove what joseph asked you to.
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by flightz(f): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
IlekeHD:
Handsome ingenious Yoruba man.

Yorubas also control information and communication in Nigeria grin
ileke idi
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
No fear, if u are doin d right things,bros carry go.
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
The true face of educated propagandist idiaat.
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
geloorrrrdd:

Stop being. a hating broke arse Nigga.

You must be IGBO.

IGBos been hating since 1900BC.

I still don't recognize how I am hating?

Must you bring tribal sentiments into dis?

Y won't u use d word 'arse' wen ur moniker is pronounced GAYLORD....

Pls don't EVER in your wretched life EVER mention or quote me again....i dont throw banters with shallow minded unskilled beggars like you.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hmm... RoleModel
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by NomzyJust(m): 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
ellabooz:
Hypocrite of the highest order. He is even a low life under dog- cultist. Shame on you bro.

I have be wondering why does this media outfit exhibits double standards not knowing he is from ............

Hypocrite is in them like peak.

You just spewed your brain matter.
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Kestolovee95(f): 1:31am On Dec 07, 2015
He is clearly Ijaw. yorobers don't have such testicular fortitude. He is Ijaw and Biafran blood by extension. Quote me and die! grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by somtookeke(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
*Sowore: Don’t Interfere In Nigeria’s Internal Affairs, Group Cautions U.S. Senator*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/sowore-dont-interfere-in-nigerias.html

*Share, like, comment*

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News / How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP / House Of Representatives Says “NO” To Buhari’s Intention To Address NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.