Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (46857 Views)

When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Intendy: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

I have replied, waiting for urs
sorry 4 the late response. I've replied you
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by iamkingzlee(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Y'all be sharing wack stories here.

I attended command secondary school ipaja lagos. angry.
And the craziest shii I did out of all crazy things, was to slap a soldier.
Yea I slapped a soldier,
Before y'all think I'm a badass nigga.
It was actually a gross mistake.

I was skipping night prep then. And the hostel doors were locked. Those that attended comlag know murderless dormitory.

So an alarm was raised that soldiers had come to catch boys that were skipping prep.

As a sharp guy that I was, I quickly booked the nearest window.
The building was two stories, but we had deviced a way of climbing down without any injuries.

As I was about climbing down, I saw a classmate of mine below, he started whyning me telling me that he'll drag me down if I attempted to climb down from the window.

I had wanted to pee on his head, but it would have wasted my time and maybe I would have been caught.

I started climbing down without looking below.
I actually thought the crazy boy was still there,
Suddenly someone dragged my leg and I came crashing down.

In my anger I gave the dirtiest slap I would ever give anybody in this life.

Omg the face was so strong and bigger than my hand.

I knew very well it wasn't a boy's face.

Lo and behold.
I slapped a soldier.

The story of what happened to me that night is for another day.... grin grin.

lmao grin awon command boys!!!!
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by zainyola(f): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=enieme post=39309860][/quote]

No ma
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by iamkingzlee(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Atmmachine:
Cnjddd
The provisions pictured made me roll down laughing grin
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Okiemuteomos(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Funny funny I remember when I was In prep reading in the night I was really really tired I have to snick to the hostel to sleep as I was sleeping I had the hostel prefect noise I jump under the bunk I was suprise my hostle prefect kam to that same corner to rest he saw me and told me to go outside for punishment something came to my mind I dem told the hostel prefect I saw spirit who look just like me in the toilet when I want der to pupu my guys the guy fear to turch me the whole hostel fear that night I no fit laugh I sleep well welll that night
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Habeebpain(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
slimzypink:
Just reminiscing on my boarding school dayz I am sure my school is the worst boarding school ever sad

I remember my boarding days in command secondary school apata ibadan, there was this girl that was pregnant... nobody knew she was pregnant she managed to conceal it. She got due for delivery then went to deliver it herself in the bush. She manged to cut the unbilical cord, then proceeded to deep the baby inside a well dugged ground she made earlier, with the hope of burying the baby, as she tried covering up the baby an hunter who had been in the bush viewing it all stopped her!!! It was then the story was leaked to the school, she got suspended!!!, I my self never knew this chick was pregnant, it took people by surprise..

That story is a very popular tale in CSSI. I can remember Mr. Wahtoure or someone narrating it on parade ground. What year did you finish?

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Rhemmymatician(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
VenusBetty:
who be bisugee? you ever entered kalakuta?
*scratches head* is kalakuta the same as golden gate? The only kalakuta I know is that hausa soldier that's always at the gate
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Sammyblaq(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
benchosky:
hahahahahahah omoh!!!! Red nite aka nite of banta
I swear... no act as if u dey sleep.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by upsyLi(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
femo86:
FGC Ogbomosho.....Was in JSS 2 and I told my pals that my house captain took some garri from me...The news linked round and oh boy 'I suffer'...

House captain gave me a bucket half filled with garium to consume,after beating me like mad. U know when garri don over soak grin....without sugar but I tried small sha, me wey hunger don waya me...Trust guys na, na dem finally finish d gari sha.. some particles of my "pupu" come be garri but finally I come be house captain schhol boy grin

Rep Fego!
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by hawksford: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
HowAreYou:
grin..FGC Ikirun na in worst pass.. Al dose yeye seniors using juniors to form for dere girlfriends..God is watchin you wink

I lie-flat taya for D.Hall, early morning portion gan koderun!.. angry

To see food chop for D.Hall na anoda wahala: serve once, deeping, frying!! lipsrsealed .. Al of una wey suffer me enh!: Heady baba, O2, miracle Deris God oo

House master no lemi av rest, before pesin check on resumption day, bfre pesin lay bed, dress well for Inspection.. I suffer enh!lipsrsealed

SAP( suffering afta provision) na my enemy b dat.. grin

Anyways...I thank God for seein me tru...
I wuldnt av been what am I if not for those lessons I learnt dere

Long Live Fegikite
Long F.G.C Ikirun. grin grin

Also graduated from Fgcik

Mehn, things no smile oooo
Food master use our eye see shege
Baba Okoye made sure that every stroke you received will always want you to wake up so early and leave the hostel to avoid those long and thin whips
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rhemmymatician:

*scratches head* is kalakuta the same as golden gate? The only kalakuta I know is that hausa soldier that's always at the gate
what set? yeah, the gate man. You guys called that gate golden gate? haaahahahahahaha
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rhemmymatician:

what set? yeah, the gate man. You guys called that gate golden gate? haaahahahahahaha. no commando wan enter that place o
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Rhemmymatician(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
VenusBetty:
what set? yeah, the gate man. You guys called that gate golden gate? haaahahahahahaha. no commando wan enter that place o
04/05
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
This Spirits don't exist...Its likely it's your teachers and housemasters doing this funny things
Geebanks:
I attended Mayflower school ikenne, and when you looking for a school with the most terrible occurrences, na Mayflower....

Shey na 'bush baby' I won talk or 'shift make I sleep' a spirit that tells you to shift mk he sleep nd u won't see it, or miss 'koinkoin' high heel footsteps walking around the hostel... Hostel was scary then and fun too..
Soaking of indomie, eating bread with toothpaste Haha

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Febby9(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Y'all be sharing wack stories here.

I attended command secondary school ipaja lagos. angry.
And the craziest shii I did out of all crazy things, was to slap a soldier.
Yea I slapped a soldier,
Before y'all think I'm a badass nigga.
It was actually a gross mistake.

I was skipping night prep then. And the hostel doors were locked. Those that attended comlag know murderless dormitory.

So an alarm was raised that soldiers had come to catch boys that were skipping prep.

As a sharp guy that I was, I quickly booked the nearest window.
The building was two stories, but we had deviced a way of climbing down without any injuries.

As I was about climbing down, I saw a classmate of mine below, he started whyning me telling me that he'll drag me down if I attempted to climb down from the window.

I had wanted to pee on his head, but it would have wasted my time and maybe I would have been caught.

I started climbing down without looking below.
I actually thought the crazy boy was still there,
Suddenly someone dragged my leg and I came crashing down.

In my anger I gave the dirtiest slap I would ever give anybody in this life.

Omg the face was so strong and bigger than my hand.

I knew very well it wasn't a boy's face.

Lo and behold.
I slapped a soldier.

The story of what happened to me that night is for another day.... grin grin.

..I attended Comlag.....OCtopus House
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Febby9(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Fearcom:
During my time at command secondary school, Ipaja Lagos many crazy things happened. Many of the seniors banged each other in the bush at night or at the big auditorium situated at the entrance of the second gate of the school which at night was quite deserted. Three of them where actually caught doing a three some( two guys and a girl, whose dad later became a lipsrsealed) and they were paraded in front of the assembly. Of course, they were flogged mercilessly.
..SIR NEAR TD SEBI..FOR CHURCH BESIDE 2ND GATE cheesy
Fearcom:
During my time at command secondary school, Ipaja Lagos many crazy things happened. Many of the seniors banged each other in the bush at night or at the big auditorium situated at the entrance of the second gate of the school which at night was quite deserted. Three of them where actually caught doing a three some( two guys and a girl, whose dad later became a lipsrsealed) and they were paraded in front of the assembly. Of course, they were flogged mercilessly.
..SIR NEAR TD SEBI..FOR CHURCH BESIDE 2ND GATE
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by fm25odumoye(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
In fact, while u are in deep in sleep in odd hours of the night, wey sleep Don dey sweet u, u Don dey dream of future, na im one senior go come begin pour u candle wax, n una know aw candle water take hot, rate wey u go take jump off ur bulk, u no go know, before u know it, ur mattress is gone for good
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Febby9(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
LEGITLAYO:

'12
.sori wat z ur name nd wu u slap..Danger man, Expranor, Efregbo or Oga Eze
..cuz I left Comlag 11..bcuz I was sick so I had 2 go 2 Command oshodi
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by ibolomo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Icecomrade:

It consumes a lot of voltage. The light on your bulb will drop to what it's usually called "half Current"

We met the practice, not like my set started it. We just keyed in to avoid doing dry cleaning (Wash your hands, feet and face) every morning. Until afternoon when the sun sets.
and I am guessing that if you touch the water while it is heating, you will get the shock of your life.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by LEGITLAYO: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Febby9:
.sori wat z ur name nd wu u slap..Danger man, Expranor, Efregbo or Oga Eze
..cuz I left Comlag 11..bcuz I was sick so I had 2 go 2 Command oshodi
I slapped spesh.
grin
You remember him?
That not so good looking man.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by julimartins(f): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
menix:
This OP is an incredible Liar...

How can a small gal of secondary school get pregnant nd no one noticed.

Abii she lived in the Dorm for the 9 months.
She gave birth in the bush without screaming at her tender age.

OP is it a blind school that none could identify her protruding stomach.

OP lie mohammed is an apprentice where u are..
I think I blve d Op cos a similar thing happened in my sister's skul.....no one ever knew d gal was pregnant till she gave birth
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Icecomrade: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
ibolomo:
and I am guessing that if you touch the water while it is heating, you will get the shock of your life.

Lolz. That's the part we didn't experiment.
Please try it out and give me feedback oooo.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Leitner: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
shegspearl:

Lolz... fgc Ikirun?
Yeah. How did you know or are you the guy?. Make you quickly know how much curse don dey your head grin
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by ibolomo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Icecomrade:

Lolz. That's the part we didn't experiment.
Please try it out and give me feedback oooo.
no thank you. My family still need me.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Icecomrade: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
ibolomo:
no thank you. My family still need me.

Lolz. For the sake of your cute kids, pls don't try.

My humble regards to them all

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by omotayo9177: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
enieme:

I know Mrs odunaike and her children. Know Mrs badejo no too
Wow. I know both of them wella, though I ddnt attend Command. So you are Ib-based?
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Febby9(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
LEGITLAYO:

I slapped spesh.
grin
You remember him?
Yea Kinda...BRo u go don suffer ooooo...Dat guard room go b ur huz for dat month ooooo...
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Snoopy007(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
FACTUALLYE:
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE IJANIKIN LAGOS. Moremi house. TOZO. Cabo. Ogabs. Joe joe. Casper. Oskay. To mention but a few.
My experience.
I remember one night like that we were to vacate the next day so i was wit 700 naira 4 t.fare (as a big boy nau i wanted to buy gala and lacasera on d way) i jux knew sum badassed crazy unarmed robbers wil steal d moni during d nyt wen i wil b sleeping. So i tied a wrapper (sleeping cloth) then folded d moni into it d way market women do their stuff, i then wore a short to cover d wrapper... But to my greatest surprise wen i woke up even wit d way i safeguarded d moni as if it was my first pension money, d money was gone. I wanted to cry my eyeballs out but GOD provided. (i didnt steal o, i saw anoda person's moni and took it 250 naira)

Looool... Identify yourself!!! Check my profile for my pic. Up IJ, Up Moremi dorm.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Febby9(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
LEGITLAYO:

I slapped spesh.
grin
You remember him?
..Kinda..omo d plave dey go take u go pass guard room oooo...Mine was wen I sneaked out after prep 2 go nd wash cloth in dat tap near js2 block dat hw 1 solider from gate sight us...I RAN NAKED OOOO...oga borehole aka uncle taiwo just dey laugh
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Febby9(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
LEGITLAYO:

I slapped spesh.
grin
You remember him?
..Kinda..omo d place dey go take u go pass guard room oooo...Mine was wen we sneaked out after night prep 2 go nd wash cloth in dat tap near js2 block dat hw 1 solider from gate sight us chase us with okada with light...I RAN NAKED OOOO...oga borehole aka uncle taiwo just dey laugh..Will neva 4get dat day..1 nurse saw me she just dey laugh ..dat was dem sha...COMMAND Z D BEST OOO..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Lami Phillips Family The Owner Of Dowen College? / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.