Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (46861 Views)

When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Sammyblaq(m): 12:15am On Oct 24, 2015
Returning to school after a break... dad bought me a set of provisions. Na so I sell everything, buy half bag of GARRI and KWULI-KWULI.
Later became a dealer of KK (Impo)

4 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by benchosky(m): 12:16am On Oct 24, 2015
Sammyblaq:
Sorry to Christopher(Junior)...
Having prepared a combo of shyt + beans water + Urine, I poured it on sleeping Jnr.

#Rednight #NoSleeping
hahahahahahah omoh!!!! Red nite aka nite of banta
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by ibawon(m): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2015
Me and my mates entered into the girls hostel on the night of our mathematics mock exams, unfortunately we were caught and I was chased with a matchet by our house master because he thought I was a thief. grin

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by benchosky(m): 12:19am On Oct 24, 2015
I rep UDSS uniport!! Phc!! Omoh imagine wen u hide ur provision under grass in d middle of d field onli to return from prep and see an empty container of milk and corn flakes!!!!! Lol!!!!

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by jamalchance(m): 12:31am On Oct 24, 2015
JayRise:

Niger 08' howdy?
Am aiit bro Lol .....Niger boys so predictable
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by psp2pc(m): 12:34am On Oct 24, 2015
we usually tie grass in the field at night, when students are returning from night prep, na so so trip and fall dem de fall...
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by kikies(m): 12:52am On Oct 24, 2015
Dottore:
@op this thread would have been more interesting if you didn't start with a very incredulous story line. I'm sure the mod pushed it to FP not because the post is worth it but because he wants to see if any one is as bewildered as he is.
The possibility of a teenage secondary school girl being pregnant for 9 months without her fellow students knowing especially her house mates in the dormitory.
The possibility of the same teenage girl playing a self midwife role to deliver a baby in the bush and almost succeeded in burying the baby before a hunter stopped her.

Chai all these lies you are sharing have even made me to forget the real life share worthy experiences that took place in my secondary school days.
its so possible happened in my skool too,she delivered d baby inside a bucket in d toilet left it der n went back to bed,bt was bleeding dat was ow errbody knew.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by osnova(m): 1:27am On Oct 24, 2015
I rep C. K. C onitsha.. Back in ma junior level... There z this kind of prank we play on sleeping muluanyas.. Time bomb ya(already burned stick lite up with match stick) on somebody, in ma sec level... Could remember the day ma house master knack me two by two for head. . I swear for the man talk say im wedding gift go b cane i go rap give am..
C. K. C.. A fun place to be(bonitas disciplina ascientia... Primus interparas) lol.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by baby4u2(f): 1:49am On Oct 24, 2015
Copied from my post back in the days, didn't type all these, just copied and pasted. I definitely enjoyed boarding house. Made me the woman I am, not just because of the stories below.

1. How I was bitten black and blue: See me see wahala, this senior sent me on an errand to buy something from the "tuck shop" (cafeteria or should i say store). I was even angry to begin with, that she sent me to buy something. I should have held the money tight because it was starvation period (a period were most of the students provisions have run out) and a lot of thiefs operate at that time. Lo and behold one second I blinked and the money was missing. I couldnt go back to the senior because I knew it will not be a nice ending. After a long while, the senior came down to my block (we had senior and junior side) to look for me. Long and short of the story she found me, took me over to senior side and I got the beatttttttttting of my life. No one has ever beaten me the way this senior bit me. I mean i was squatting, picking pin, kneeling, lying facing down (our various types of punishment). Upon that, come see beating. I reported oh, only to my father. My father promised hell upon the senior. The next session I went back to school, nothing nothing oh, my father dropped me in school then and waved bye.

2. A riot to remember: I dont know how we girls turned the school into a war zone, but it happened. A junior girl was rude to a senior, beginning of the matter. Wetin come concern us for the matter? That's not the seniors business oh. All junior girls, I mean all, from JSS1 to JSS3 were carried over to the senior side for punishment. Some junior girls decided they had had enough and I cant even explain what happened, but the next thing I knew, junior girls were all running out of the senior block. If you were caughtt, you were severely beaten. I dont know how i managed to enjoy it, my sister was crying all over the place looking for me, but me i was busy running and laughing. At the end of the day the junior girls ran to the front of the prinicipals house singing, "all we are saying, let us go home". The whole school was sent home for 2weeks, a nice break indeed. smiley

3. A term we call massacre: Dont make a mistake and get rude to a senior girl and find yourself on the senior side at night, cause you will get what? Massacred. A term we used for beating with no proof of the culprit. This is how it goes down. You do something wrong, and a senior/s want to deal with you. You get tricked to coming down to the senior side. When you enter their dorms to look for whoever sent for you, the light gets switched off from no where and what, pratatata from left right center, you are being beaten in the dark. The next thing the light comes on and you see yourself on the floor, with seniors, reading books, dressing up, going about their business like nothing happened. No body to put the blame on. Father I thank you that I didnt get caught.

4. Going away celebration: Hmm, we junior girls were mean oh. when the seniors are about to pass out, we'll list all the wicked ones and their shortcomings, formulate a wicked song for them, and make sure we give them a piece of our mind. But oh my God, if you were not bold dont try singing oh, cause we knew that it wont come to a nice ending. After many sets of knowing what the seniors do, one terrible set decided to deal with the bold junior singers. I can proudly say, I was not bold, lol. Mennnnnnnnnnnnn, after the juniors went over to the senior side to do their presentation, yabbed and sang, even added awards sef, this seniors locked the gate. come see beating and punishment. Wow, some came back with swollen eye and lips, and I slept easy that night, knowing that I will never sing to a senior iin my life. Never.

5. Food time: If you are a junior girl, be on your table early or by the door of the dinning hall, enough said. Cause this gluttons called senior girls were out to show you that they dont feed them well at home. A pot of food meant for ten students, will be cleared by one senior, I mean one person to eat. Anyway as I became a senior, I began to do thesame, but I shared the food oh with others, I was not as bad. Plus we were doing home economics class, so we use to pluck spinach from the back of our dorms and cook with our small stove, so there was no need for that behavior.

I enjoyed boarding house. one thing I wished was different is that I went to a mixed school. Don't ask me why.

11 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by yussuf739: 1:54am On Oct 24, 2015
how i wish i went to a boarding school, though school days wasn't bad. I enjoyed every moment of those days and learned a lot
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 24, 2015
Abeg share am.LMFAO cheesy
LEGITLAYO:
Y'all be sharing wack stories here.

I attended command secondary school ipaja lagos. angry.
And the craziest shii I did out of all crazy things, was to slap a soldier.
Yea I slapped a soldier,
Before y'all think I'm a badass nigga.
It was actually a gross mistake.

I was skipping night prep then. And the hostel doors were locked. Those that attended comlag know murderless dormitory.

So an alarm was raised that soldiers had come to catch boys that were skipping prep.

As a sharp guy that I was, I quickly booked the nearest window.
The building was two stories, but we had deviced a way of climbing down without any injuries.

As I was about climbing down, I saw a classmate of mine below, he started whyning me telling me that he'll drag me down if I attempted to climb down from the window.

I had wanted to pee on his head, but it would have wasted my time and maybe I would have been caught.

I started climbing down without looking below.
I actually thought the crazy boy was still there,
Suddenly someone dragged my leg and I came crashing down.

In my anger I gave the dirtiest slap I would ever give anybody in this life.

Omg the face was so strong and bigger than my hand.

I knew very well it wasn't a boy's face.

Lo and behold.
I slapped a soldier.

The story of what happened to me that night is for another day.... grin grin.

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by upsyLi(m): 2:20am On Oct 24, 2015
houseoftuition1:

which set were you? I was 2003 grad set. Did you hear of labush?

"LABUSH" my brother used to gist me about him and how juniors have always make mouth to trash him when he comes back around but was hailed instead.

Attended F.G.C Ogbomoso!
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by somgaa91(m): 2:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Attended Air Force Comprehensive School Agbani-Enugu. Would never forget instances,even as SS3 students, that we were asked by a soldier on duty to leave our classes and go to the hostel only for us to use our bare hands to pick feaces that was deposited on the toilet corridor. (2002-2008 session).
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by bobosh02(m): 3:18am On Oct 24, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Y'all be sharing wack stories here.

I attended command secondary school ipaja lagos. angry.
And the craziest shii I did out of all crazy things, was to slap a soldier.
Yea I slapped a soldier,
Before y'all think I'm a badass nigga.
It was actually a gross mistake.

I was skipping night prep then. And the hostel doors were locked. Those that attended comlag know murderless dormitory.

So an alarm was raised that soldiers had come to catch boys that were skipping prep.

As a sharp guy that I was, I quickly booked the nearest window.
The building was two stories, but we had deviced a way of climbing down without any injuries.

As I was about climbing down, I saw a classmate of mine below, he started whyning me telling me that he'll drag me down if I attempted to climb down from the window.

I had wanted to pee on his head, but it would have wasted my time and maybe I would have been caught.

I started climbing down without looking below.
I actually thought the crazy boy was still there,
Suddenly someone dragged my leg and I came crashing down.

In my anger I gave the dirtiest slap I would ever give anybody in this life.

Omg the face was so strong and bigger than my hand.

I knew very well it wasn't a boy's face.

Lo and behold.
I slapped a soldier.

The story of what happened to me that night is for another day.... grin grin.

wat year did u grad frm command ipaja n which of d boys hostel is a two storey building,tiger (yellow),octopus (red),scorpion/palm (green),Flying horse/stallion (blue),dragon (purple)? I graduated frm Comlag too 12yrs ago n all d boys dormitories re just a storey building apart frm tiger house which is a bungalow, still went dere like 4 mnths ago n didn't see any new two storey building hostel.Dats me,second frm left

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Luckylife(m): 3:19am On Oct 24, 2015
See be very careful the type of lies u use here, haba! Who do u really think are in this NL? Must u lie because u are a girl or u want to make front page by forc by lies.
slimzypink:
Just reminiscing on my boarding school dayz I am sure my school is the worst boarding school ever sad

I remember my boarding days in command secondary school apata ibadan, there was this girl that was pregnant... nobody knew she was pregnant she managed to conceal it. She got due for delivery then went to deliver it herself in the bush. She manged to cut the unbilical cord, then proceeded to deep the baby inside a well dugged ground she made earlier, with the hope of burying the baby, as she tried covering up the baby an hunter who had been in the bush viewing it all stopped her!!! It was then the story was leaked to the school, she got suspended!!!, I my self never knew this chick was pregnant, it took people by surprise..
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by urchbarbie(f): 3:37am On Oct 24, 2015
kai. I miss FGGC shaggy. I was a grubbido ehn. Rmbr kneeling in front of the dinning cos i followed a group of ppl to massacre food. Foolish me went under my table to wack d full plate of rice with many fishes. Saddly, i was nabbed.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by bobosh02(m): 3:39am On Oct 24, 2015
Uniqueness01:
Command Secondary School,Ipaja Lagos. Was hell....I had to leave after my Jss 1 cheesy
Ahahah,it was more dan hell during my time,dere were no doors n windows in our hostel den,it was wen I was in jss3 a new commandant came n fixed d doors n windows (LT col Ogundile) n d dining hall food is nutin to write home abt,watery beans n garri every monin den,but u shud ve endured n stay.I was sport prefect boy 2004.Dats me,second frm left

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Talius(m): 3:52am On Oct 24, 2015
Stevano007:
I entered the car boot during open day and followed my parents home grin... come see skelewu dance back to school
ahhh.. was it really that bad
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Shaadey: 4:01am On Oct 24, 2015
I'd be back
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Unibentested(m): 4:32am On Oct 24, 2015
osnova:
I rep C. K. C onitsha.. Back in ma junior level... There z this kind of prank we play on sleeping muluanyas.. Time bomb ya(already burned stick lite up with match stick) on somebody, in ma sec level... Could remember the day ma house master knack me two by two for head. . I swear for the man talk say im wedding gift go b cane i go rap give am..
C. K. C.. A fun place to be(bonitas disciplina ascientia... Primus interpares) lol.

Primus Inter Pares!!
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by duduade: 4:42am On Oct 24, 2015
blazers007:

During that same week, someone defecated on our corridor and our strict house prefect stepped on it while going to God knows where in d middle of d night.

He seek to knw who d culprit was, but no one owned up. As our motto was 'onward together' now, everyone on dat block was flogged ruthlessly.

When we taught it was over, he told us to form a queue and beginning to pick d watery stool with our right hands and go and dispose it outside. As we plenty reach, I still had to pick it four times.

As water no dey to wash hand now, na d dew wey dey fall on top leaves man take rinse hand. Even after getting water to have proper bath, d odour stayed with me for days.

Nigerian Navy Secondary School. ... which of the locations...? I went to the one in Lasgidi... Please don't tell me your own na Abeokuta.. I know those guys can be mean...

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Icecomrade: 4:48am On Oct 24, 2015
ibolomo:
abeg how you take dey make heater with peak milk and tomatoes can?

It's very simple.
1. Get a peak milk can and a tommato can.
2. Use a tin cutter to remove top and bottom
3. Put the Tommato can which is smaller. inside the the peak milk.
4. Get either a mattress foam or cut out a slippers foam and fix it in the gap between the bigger and smaller can to suspend and prevent the cans from touching each other.
5. Rip open top edge of each of the can and tie a wire. One as negative and the other as positive.
You have a heater done. Put it into a bucket oof water and connect to an electricity it will drop the entire current in the house and boil your water in 5mins.

Kano used to be very cold yet
We were not allowed to take boiling ring into the hostel, even though we smuggle it in. We improvised this which was more efficient and time saving .

Nobody cared about a conventional boiling ring except we want to cook our smuggled food

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Geebanks(m): 4:56am On Oct 24, 2015
I attended Mayflower school ikenne, and when you looking for a school with the most terrible occurrences, na Mayflower....

Shey na 'bush baby' I won talk or 'shift make I sleep' a spirit that tells you to shift mk he sleep nd u won't see it, or miss 'koinkoin' high heel footsteps walking around the hostel... Hostel was scary then and fun too..
Soaking of indomie, eating bread with toothpaste Haha

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Beesluv: 5:00am On Oct 24, 2015
Atmmachine:
Cnjddd
Funny uuuu grin
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Beesluv: 5:12am On Oct 24, 2015
Emdee590:

That is the point my dear ! Some girls can dirty eheen . Even in my high school sef, girls hotels na war

What were you doing in female hostel
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Pappyjim: 5:22am On Oct 24, 2015
That's my Alma mata command secondary school ibadan! I finished dia 92' wat year did dat happen? I'm sure dat would be after I might av left.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 24, 2015
We stole bread and meat from the school kitchen

Sneaked out to buy yam and eggs, coke (eventhough there was coke in the school shop. lipsrsealed), suya

We will intentionally be late for class so the house master can lock us in the hostel
.....(until one day when mr farid and ya mu'allim decided to do a hostel check lipsrsealed)

We sneaked into school gym to play snooker

...well, they not we! I was a good boy cheesy
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by temmy6996(m): 5:55am On Oct 24, 2015
slimzypink:
Just reminiscing on my boarding school dayz I am sure my school is the worst boarding school ever sad

I remember my boarding days in command secondary school apata ibadan, there was this girl that was pregnant... nobody knew she was pregnant she managed to conceal it. She got due for delivery then went to deliver it herself in the bush. She manged to cut the unbilical cord, then proceeded to deep the baby inside a well dugged ground she made earlier, with the hope of burying the baby, as she tried covering up the baby an hunter who had been in the bush viewing it all stopped her!!! It was then the story was leaked to the school, she got suspended!!!, I my self never knew this chick was pregnant, it took people by surprise..
Hmmmm. Great CSSI. Can remember sergeant osagie, sergeant peter, Mr Oshodi. Etc. What year did u finish?
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Uniqueness01(f): 6:00am On Oct 24, 2015
bobosh02:
Ahahah,it was more dan hell during my time,dere were no doors n windows in our hostel den,it was wen I was in jss3 a new commandant came n fixed d doors n windows (LT col Ogundile) n d dining hall food is nutin to write home abt,watery beans n garri every monin den,but u shud ve endured n stay.I was sport prefect boy 2004.Dats me,second frm left
I couldn't endure it,I took transfer to Command Day Secondary School,Ojo. Where I rounded up. I later miss COMLAG.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Cooljoe1(m): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2015
acenazt:
Nothing sweet like Solos. Mehhn i go skale fence go purchase indomie soak am enter ceiling chop only cos if one pesin see u everybody done see u as anybody wey see u go shout SOLOs!!!!!!!.

I fit remember wen guys enter Dinning store in d mid night tru ceiling. Dem tiff 8tubers yam n and 5 loaves of bread. As dem peel d yam begin boil am One guy Aliyu wey hunger don Finnish him papa just vex!!! Him shout guys MAKE WE SOAK THIS YAM NOW
Hunger bad ooo,soak yam? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by EugeneGee4(m): 6:24am On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=Icecomrade post=39294036][b]Way back in FGC kano. We used be afraid of Bush baby and Madam Koskos. Really scared us especially as junior students.

Still remember how we invented heater made with peak milk and tomatoes can. It used to boil a full bucket of water in 5mins.

Still remember dodging dining hall cos of morning house work.

Way back was fun, no responsibility. Just jacking your book so ur name will be mention on first five list during continuous assessment announcement during Morning Assembly.
Things just changed, right now I ve to plan for house rent, children sch fees. Life is funny
I rep Fgck 2001, mehn the school was fun, It will sure remain positive in my mind #greatfedgocol#...
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Donbasi(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2015
Those days of FGC Okigwe, when we escaped through the airports in the junior hostels (Honesty House), the windows (airport) were so high from the outside that it more like a storey building, if u finally land its either ur sandals will cut or u are going to land on the faeces, sometimes with dislocated ankle. One day we were being chased by the deputy headboy, as we were running, I couldn't meet up to my favourite airport I found myself in this airport with protector as I was struggling to squeeze myself out I was seriously wounded an indelible mark on my back till today. Ask me why I was running, we were actually running away from lying down flat on the floor or squatting down for a few seconds or a probable frog jump. I miss those days sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Lami Phillips Family The Owner Of Dowen College? / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.