Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven (13504 Views)

Kizorita's Haven / Of Oral Farts And Flamboyance Stench (A HILARIOUS POEM) / The Writer`s Lawn. The First Nigerian Writer`s Article Haven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by FLGators1: 5:17pm On May 09, 2009
Leave me jor. embarassed

Ibk, maybe on your next story, the woman can be D-reloaded and the Man, Dayokanu.

Trust me, I'd so love to read it grin grin
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 09, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

abeg start brainstorming Moturnrayo Part 5 and ignore alagolo's ramblings.

alafishe derailer
Lmao @ Brainstorming cheesy

@Toyin
You're not serious tongue
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by chiogo(f): 7:13pm On May 10, 2009
Nice work, Ibk. . Aren't you something? Love the british accent!! [size=5pt]I've been learning from Shaz[/size] cheesy
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by mayrho(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2009
walks towards ibkaye duffs his hat Girl you are hot!! keep it coming
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by timmfikk(m): 1:58am On May 12, 2009
Ibk i can't hear anything put the file up in mp3 k
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by MojiEsther(f): 4:17pm On May 13, 2009
So Ibikaye is truly female.
Where does all that humor come from? You are funny! grin. Your post on the music section are quite humorous.
Tried listening to your stuff but couldnt hear much, Will love to listen to them.
I like your pho ne(Phonetics) o.
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by timmfikk(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2009
yes she is
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by segy2g(m): 11:46pm On May 17, 2009
LOL, Cappy, So this is where you hide out, Me likes, DB.
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:32pm On May 18, 2009
ibk, tin ba mu e. angry

Finish up the story jo!
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 18, 2009
Ejor oremi, emabinuu  kiss kiss

Oya, take grin

Motunrayo Part 5 (Dedicated to TOH) grin

It's short but it's all I could think of for now cheesy

His eyes fixated on both his wife and the stranger seated on Motunrayo’s mat, Akin was stunned, mental pictures of Motunrayo and this stranger romancing in his own house during his absence flashed in his mind, fuming but still managing to keep his cool, gluing his eyes on the couple, he screwed his face and waited for a response. Niyi instantly shot up, not taking his eyes off Akin the whole time, he subsequently looked at Motunrayo who was still seated on the mat, her turned, eyes trailing the floor, she knew how Akin was feeling but in all honesty could not care less.

Annoyed by their lack of response, Akin asked who the stranger was, the question obviously directed at his wife but Niyi the one to answer. He told Akin that he was just a friend and had just come to visit Motunrayo and see how see was, stretching his hand out for a handshake, Akin rudely ignored his gesture and stared at him. Motunrayo spoke up, basically repeating what Niyi had told Akin, she lifted herself up stood close to Niyi. Evidently uncomfortable with the situation, Niyi announced that he would be leaving, to which Motunrayo immediately protested against, completely ignoring the presence of Akin within the room.

Intent on leaving, Niyi insisted, but promising to visit her another day, he left quietly, bidding farewell to both Akin and his wife. Immediately after his departure, she attempted to make her way into the kitchen, Akin warned her to stop where she was, asking, how dare she bring another man into their home? She told him that the man in question was her good friend, even way before she had met him and that she owed him no explanation for having a friend over, he hissed and told her she was wrong, she hissed back.

Akin trailed towards her, warning her that her stubborn behavior would not get her anywhere, she was clueless and asked him what he was on about, trying to prevent him from getting too close, she tried to walk away, he was now standing in front of her, she was blocked. He warned her not to ever in her life bring any man into his home again, challenging him, Motunrayo asked of what he would do if she did, Akin shrugged and muttered underneath his breath, telling her to just try it.[/
quote]
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:13pm On May 18, 2009
she should continue to provoke him jare.

lose the demon baby and marry Niyi cheesy
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by tubabie(f): 4:31pm On May 18, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

she should continue to provoke him jare.

lose the demon baby and marry Niyi cheesy
lmao @ demon baby

@ Ibkaye

Nice one. wink [size=5pt]Pls make ur breaks in between ur episodes shorter,[/size]
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 9:23am On May 20, 2009
chiogo:

Nice work, Ibk. . Aren't you something? Love the british accent!! [size=5pt]I've been learning from Shaz[/size]  cheesy
Thanks dear smiley
mayrho:

walks towards ibkaye duffs his hat Girl you are hot!! keep it coming
Lol, thanks a bunch smiley

@Timmfikk
Have not yet found a way to, sorry smiley

And thanks for dropping by smiley

@Moji
Lmao cheesy
Thanks for dropping by dear smiley

@Segy
Hahaha, Danny, so na you be this ehn? cheesy

@TOH
Demon child ke lmao, part 7 will be here before the end of the week cheesy

@tubabie
Thanks dear, hehehe, yeah sorry for the loooooooong breaks, will cut it down wink

@man
Thanks for reading dear (Your reply isn't showing up for some reason) smiley
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by manmustwac(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2009
@ibkaye
if u don't hurry up and write part 6 am going to write it myself angry am runnig out of patience sad
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by MrCrackles(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2009
IBK Oniranu! angry

Psssff!
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 27, 2009
manmustwac:

@ibkaye
if u don't hurry up and write part 6 am going to write it myself angry am runnig out of patience sad
Pele grin
MrCrackles:

IBK Oniranu! angry

Psssff!

Mschew.
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 27, 2009
Motunrayo Part 6 (Sorry it took so long, kind of grin)

Motunrayo was sick and tired of Akin telling her what she could and could not do all the time, constantly asking herself daily if this was what marriage was all about, she felt like a prisoner,  a bird in a cage, she needed freedom, freedom from the hut, freedom from Akin. The baby was weighing her down, both physically and mentally, it sickened her to think that within her lay the seed of an absolute monster, she wondered what the baby would look like when born, would it have a mark? Possibly, considering the vicious way it was created, Motunrayo shivered. Giving birth to this child was her only way to freedom, as soon as she conceived, she would flee the hut, leaving Akin to take care of the baby, she had it all planned out, but the only problem was how? For one thing, Akin was like a hawk, forever watching her every move, it would be difficult, almost impossible to leave his sight and she could tell that he would be on an even closer watch out considering what had just happened some minutes ago with Niyi, she snapped out of her thoughts, her full attention now on her ‘Husband’.

He was now dividing the water he had just fetched into another set of buckets, Motunrayo stood leaning on the hut wall, arms crossed, and teeth gritted together, her eyes were like flames, they had been set alight by none other than Akin, how dare he tell her not to bring a friend to her home, even if today’s visit by Niyi had not been expected, in her mind, he was welcome to the hut anytime he wanted. She voiced this thought out, loud and clear. Akin ignored her, knowing full well that all she wanted was another quarrel, he could not be bothered quite frankly, not tonight. Finished with distributing the fetched water, he stood up, trailed towards the chair in the corner and seated himself down, his long legs stretched out, he kicked off his sandals, rubbing his feet together.

Motunrayo had now left her earlier position against the wall and was now walking towards the door exit, Akin raised himself up and asked her where she going, she told him that she needed a bit of fresh air, she’d been locked up in the hut all day and just needed space to breathe. Slightly uneasy, he allowed her to do as she wished, but agreed only if she left the door open, wide.

Motunrayo made her way towards the door, she slammed it hard behind as she stepped out, hissing in response to his silly requirement.  He groaned, shaking his head as he too made for the door, but only to open it, when would this girl realize that stubbornness would not get her anywhere, but then again,  it amused him and at the same time, it seemed that her determined and feisty attitude only cause Akin to want her more, he smirked, hands folded as he  stared intently at his wife, trailing up and down in front of the hut, she glowed admirably, oh and the child, he could not wait for his wife to give birth.

But this was only the beginning, for his plan was to get Motunrayo pregnant yet again not too long after she would giving birth to the first child, it was the only way he could think of that would cause hindrance to her plans of leaving him, Akin could read her like a book, suspicious of the thoughts and plans she schemed in her head, he knew his wife well, all too well, he chuckled to himself as he made his way back inside.

It was best just to wait, he was getting used to this new found patient attitude of his, all thanks to his lovely wife.
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by MrCrackles(m): 11:51pm On May 27, 2009
ibkaye:

Mschew.

Are you hissing at me? angry

Why are you still up BTW? angry

R u on drugs? grin
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 12:00am On May 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

Are you hissing at me? angry

Why are you still up BTW? angry

R u on drugs? grin

Actually wondering the same about you, go to sleep cool
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by tubabie(f): 12:09am On May 28, 2009
@Ibkaye
Nice again
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 12:11am On May 28, 2009
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:50am On May 28, 2009
Poor Motunrayo sad

she needs to find some stairs to fall off of. cheesy
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 12:52am On May 28, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Poor Motunrayo sad

she needs to find some stairs to fall off of. cheesy
Looooooool iwo! cheesy
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:54am On May 28, 2009
kiss How are you dear?
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 12:59am On May 28, 2009
Mo wa kpa sweets mii, iwo nko? kiss kiss
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:08am On May 28, 2009
Being troublesome as usual grin
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by bluespice(f): 9:10am On May 28, 2009
hmmmmm
*thinking*
undecided undecided undecided

ill get back to u with my thoughts
oh yeah some teeneey mistakes tho grammar, spelling ull take care of all that i know wink
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 9:11am On May 28, 2009
bluespice:

hmmmmm
*thinking*
undecided undecided undecided

ill get back to u with my thoughts
oh yeah some teeneey mistakes tho grammar, spelling ull take care of all that i know wink
Thanks jare grin

@TOH
Abegee, don't be too troublesome, although don't be too nice jor, you're too funny grin
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by bluespice(f): 9:15am On May 28, 2009
hun im in school but ill listen to ur apology when i get home wink

i hope u made a personal apology to my awesome self if not! angry
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by vanitty: 9:31am On May 28, 2009
Amebo Radio: Nigerian Criminal Gang Members Arrested
http://www.esnips.com/doc/a7c16382-9e45-428c-89a7-2b9cd17c2634/Amebo-Radio-Station

Now that was very very funny
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by lalaboi(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2009
IBK. . . you have craze finish. . .lol . . . .amebo bbc radio lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

...STRANGER THINGS.... / Confessions Of A Video Vixen / Heart Of A Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.