Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today (21223 Views)

#ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku / Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by dBard: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2015
2kris:
In summary of apc and pdp...apc are liers while pdp are thieves.shikina

Q.e.d..
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by ihatesycophant(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2015
M4gunners:
Come rain come sun Wike the governor of Rivers State nobody can remove him not even Buhari can try that.
It was the same song during presidential election, that nobody can remove Jonathan but today we've crossed the bridge. If God liveth, this one will not be an exception. If my calculation Dakuku Peterside is still a Rivers man while Wike is also a Rivers man, so killing yourself unjustly will not do you any good but straight to hell fire.

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by jewelbaby55(f): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2015
deathmen12:
Pdp and apc, RIVERS STATE
Are you alright? How can you Say a state belongs to PDP? Do you even think at all.
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by Anijay1212(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2015
Keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by teejarny(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=kelvkings post=39303215]cool[pls disregard all this laying bastard, they are scammed. ]
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2015
UPHELD
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by igbanbajo(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

have a feeling it was moved to saturday cos it's against wike & they don't want people in school or at work to be caught in a crossfire..

Wike's armed militia may go on rampage..

You again?
Why do I keep loving your comments?
Remember the one on ElSicko and ElNoclue?

You're always on point. Smart. Brilliant. No homo.
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by modath(f): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2015
igbanbajo:

You again?
Why do I keep loving your comments?
Remember the one on ElSicko and ElNoclue?

You're always on point. Smart. Brilliant. No homo.

cheesy grin... Kikikiki.. The legend of El sicko & El Noclue; the background gist of the bereft of sound health & the totally bereft of workable ideas.. cheesy

Ayam female though... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by Jesusloveyou: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

Why on a saturday though

Do tribunals sit on weekends?
is not d first time, court of appeal use to give judgement on Saturday, like in d case of osho and mimiko

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by makizee(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2015
time up for the care taker governor
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by modath(f): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is not d first time, court of appeal use to give judgement on Saturday, like in d case of osho and mimiko

Electiom Tribunal, not court of Appeal...
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by MolarT(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2015
I can't take thieves when the other option exist.
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2015
The worst that would happen is to the akwa ibom scenario. Which wike can still go to the appeal court and even the supreme. Now conduct the election in rivers 10 times and APC holds no pace in rivers.
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by MolarT(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2015
2kris:
In summary of apc and pdp...apc are liers while pdp are thieves.shikina
I can't take thieves when the other option exist...
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by sotyuzono(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2015
PRESS RELEASE

On behalf of the governor of Rivers state, members of the peoples democratic party PDP and the over 1.5 million law abiding and good citizens of Rivers state debunk the on going rumours in the media sponsord by the opposition party in the state that there is tension in the camp of the Governor as regards the tribunal ruling that is slated for today. I want to make it clear that the governor is calm likewise the party and also to urge our over 1.4million supporters to remain peacefull and law abiding before, during and after the ruling

Comr. Uzono Romokere

Snr special adviser to the governor on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2015
Rivers state is too good to be left in the hands of criminal.

Tribunal 10am don pass oo. Waiting for the outcome before i go out

Some people will be defecating in their pant right now

Those 2 idiots, Truckpusher and severeanushape must be carrying gun now, i know what they can do.

I wish i am in Rivers state, start celebration ahead of the judgment with the opposition arround.

Loosers don't celebrate; They wailed.
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by Truckpusher(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2015
uncle005:

Those 2 idiots, Truckpusher and severeanushape must be carrying gun now, i know what they can do.

I wish i am in Rivers state, start celebration ahead of the judgment with the opposition arround.

Cry me a river, son. grin grin

Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by primxx: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2015
:-XHmmmm...
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2015
sotyuzono:
PRESS RELEASE

On behalf of the governor of Rivers state, members of the peoples democratic party PDP and the over 1.5 million law abiding and good citizens of Rivers state debunk the on going rumours in the media sponsord by the opposition party in the state that there is tension in the camp of the Governor as regards the tribunal ruling that is slated for today. I want to make it clear that the governor is calm likewise the party and also to urge our over 1.4million supporters to remain peacefull and law abiding before, during and after the ruling

Comr. Uzono Romokere

Snr special adviser to the governor on Nairaland
Lieeesss.......... they shiittiiiin in their pant, jittery, sweating in the house with 3hp AC.

don't misled anyone here we know what should be happening now in their. We know they will result to mobilising boys with gun.

I take God beg una, my friend dey there o, leave them alone.
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Exactly, typical example of wailers
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by sotyuzono(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2015
uncle005:
Lieeesss.......... they shiittiiiin in their pant, jittery, sweating in the house with 3hp AC.

don't misled anyone here we know what should be happening now in their. We know they will result to mobilising boys with gun.

I take God beg una, my friend dey there o, leave them alone.
We Have confidence in our Lawyers we have confidence in the truth and the truth is simple I voted, Rotimi Amaechi voted, Dr Dakuku peterside voted Hence there was election in Rivers state. I tell u the governor is not tense in anyway Rather the Rivers is the case.
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by Okanokan(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2015
Anxiety is a two way like all relationship is a two way traffic, Dakuku is also feeling the HEAT.
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by igbanbajo(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

cheesy grin... Kikikiki.. The legend of El sicko & El Noclue; the background gist of the bereft of sound health & the totally bereft of workable ideas.. cheesy

Ayam female though
... smiley

Then that's beauty and brain.
(Beauty in italics as you have no profile pic.)
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by Justinah4real(f): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
shamecurls:
Diz is that day that the Lord has made

We will rejoice and be glad in him

oh! Diz is that day

Another day

That Wike`s mandate will be withdrawn
Wike start romancing your wife like Amaechi. Na Godwin
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

He Cried you a river, and you drowned in it...

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by mbhs139(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
george4CHRIST:

The election has already been nullified.
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by mbhs139(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
uncle005:

Outcome: ELection has been NULLIFIED, yes, NULLIFIED!
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by kb1126: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
WIKE WIKE WIKE....
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by kb1126: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
WIKE must goooooo
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by deathmen12: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
jewelbaby55:
Are you alright? How can you Say a state belongs to PDP? Do you even think at all.
have you lose ur manners?, do you knw anytin abt rivers
Re: Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 25, 2015
ePUNK:

Brainless
YOUR MOTHER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG / Why Tinubu And The APC Governors' Visit To GEJ Is Raising Concerns / Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.