Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% (5880 Views)

Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo / Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation / USA To Support Biafra Freedom From Nigeria– Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by omonnakoda: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2015
I am starting this thread to assure our Eboe brothers the majority of Yoruba support Biafra we want you to go so please can you articulate a roadmap. How do we get there? Politically without violence.

Afterall afer Biafra is established we will be Neighbours unless Eboes will build a wall around it or move the land to Israel, they will still need Nigeria because we will have to cooperate on so many issues given the geographical realities.
I personally announce a contribution of 50000 Nigerian Nairas to any peaceful effort.

What irks me is the endless,planless "we no go gree" agitation. That will lead nowhere as will Nnamdi Kanu's hateful atack.

How can we work together to achieve the goal What are the State Houses of Assembly and Senators from Eboe states doing.Perhaps Eboes should be asking these people where they stand before voting them in.

I am sure I speak for the majority of Yoruba who cannot wait to see your backs and I ask them to indicate their support for your earliest exit by liking this post.

My dear Eboes the ball is in your court what are you waiting for?

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Greyworld: 7:19am On Oct 24, 2015
You can't wait for them to turn their back?
So you cn quickly swoop down on their properties n investments your region ryt?.

Now I see why a certain fellow has been tormenting your life on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by ArodeTsolaye: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2015
Oh yeah, just like you always "supported" 50% resource control on the pages of newspaper but always send your Reps in the national assembly to shoot it down whenever the East tables it.
Who doesn't know yorubas? Double-faced sleazy things!

Biafra will be achieved with or without yoruba's honest support! Take that to the bank! Islamic Sycophants!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by ELTON123(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2015
Nigerians be like..

Nigeria: igbos are the problem of nigeria. The should Leave our land...

Igbos::: we are not going anywere

Nigeria:: you must go

Igbos:::we are leaving we want to create our own country

Nigeria::: you are not going anywere we must be one

So pathetic cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by YoruBanger: 7:24am On Oct 24, 2015
The igbos are cowards who keep shouting Biafra yet refuse to walk the talk by relocating en-masse back East like they did in '67. The way they are sounding and abusing Yorubas, you could be forgiven to think their independence depends on our consent. Yet they refuse to leave Yorubaland in spite of their clearly expressed hatred for us. They sit comfortably in other regions of the country shouting Biafra Biafra. What a bunch of Jokers. The head clown Kanu can't make bail yet they are still making noise and issuing false threats.

OP, before I can take them seriously they all first of all need to evacuate Yorubaland back to wherever, I don't care. They did just that in '67 and the world knew they meant business, not all this internet and radio buffoonery.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by LastSurvivor: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Igbos will appreciated your support if u will start by spelling Igbo correctly..
There is nothing like ebos in Nigeria. thank u..

9 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2015
Op please speak for yourself. You know this thread title is a pure LIE.

If I open a thread now that says something like " 40 IPOB members are killed"or " Why we south-south dont support biafra" , then you will see your brothers jubilating and celebrating and giving 500 likes per comment.

Infact, I can resurrect threads from this week alone that proves my point and you can see for yourself. You can't deny that you didn't see the reaction from nnamdi kanu's arrest.

8 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by QueenEdna(f): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2015
YoruBanger:
The igbos are cowards who keep shouting Biafra yet refuse to walk the talk by relocating en-masse back East like they did in '67. The way they are sounding and abusing Yorubas, you could be forgiven to think their independence depends on our consent. Yet they refuse to leave Yorubaland in spite of their clearly expressed hatred for us. They sit comfortably in other regions of the country shouting Biafra Biafra. What a bunch of Jokers. The head clown Kanu can't make bail yet they are still making noise and issuing false threats.

OP, before I can take them seriously they all first of all need to evacuate Yorubaland back to wherever, I don't care. They did just that in '67 and the world knew they meant business, not all this internet and radio buffoonery.
you are so full of hate aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ resentment, pls get a grip. aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ for your info not all d igbos are in support of biafra, i inclusive. So lie low before you hurt yourself..

3 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by omonnakoda: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2015
QueenEdna:
you are so full of hate aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ resentment, pls get a grip. aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ for your info not all d igbos are in support of biafra, i inclusive. So lie low before you hurt yourself..
Ae you really Eboe? You sound sensible.......

12 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by simplycarro: 8:10am On Oct 24, 2015
I'm fully in support of a peaceful and non violence separation of the Igbo nation from Nigeria
Sometimes, respect comes from dealing with each other from a respectable distance.

6 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by YoruBanger: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2015
QueenEdna:

I don't hate no bagge. But Nairaland Biafrans don't have a monopoly of talking shyt. My likes are here to put a check on them and treat their fvck up. On a regular day I have no problem with Igbos I interact with offline, but you can't be talking smack on here about an entire race and expect a bouque of roses in response. It's not done. For as long as the Biafrans continue to drag Yorubas into their agitation, they should expect an equally caustic response from sons of the soil like myself, beyond that it ain't personal. cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by T8ksy(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2015
YoruBanger:

OP, before I can take them seriously they all first of all need to evacuate Yorubaland back to wherever, I don't care. [b]They did just that in '67 [/b]and the world knew they meant business, not all this internet and radio buffoonery.

Point of correction, there were over 6000 ibos residing in ibadan alone (not to talk of Lagos- their mini London) at the start of the war.

When ojukwu's Biafra Babes dropped bombs in ebute meta at the start of the war, many ibos, still living in Lagos came out on the street to cheer him on.

Even if they are granted their so called Biafra today, I bet my bottom dollar that only a handful of them will return to their cursed homeland.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by bugzbunny: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2015
T8ksy:

Point of correction, there were over 6000 ibos residing in ibadan alone (not to talk of Lagos- their mini London) at the start of the war.

When ojukwu's Biafra Babes dropped bombs in ebute meta at the start of the war, many ibos, still living in Lagos came out on the street to cheer him on.

Even if they are granted their so called Biafra today, I bet my bottom dollar that only a handful of them will return to their cursed homeland.
This thread is meant to push support for Biafra..... Especially by d SW... Dnt derail it.. Be objective... All yorubers are endorsing biafra....dnt b left out..

4 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
I am starting this thread to assure our Eboe brothers the majority of Yoruba support Biafra we want you to go so please can you articulate a roadmap. How do we get there? Politically without violence.

Afterall afer Biafra is established we will be Neighbours unless Eboes will build a wall around it or move the land to Israel, they will still need Nigeria because we will have to cooperate on so many issues given the geographical realities.
I personally announce a contribution of 50000 Nigerian Nairas to any peaceful effort.

What irks me is the endless,planless "we no go gree" agitation. That will lead nowhere as will Nnamdi Kanu's hateful atack.

How can we work together to achieve the goal What are the State Houses of Assembly and Senators from Eboe states doing.Perhaps Eboes should be asking these people where they stand before voting them in.

I am sure I speak for the majority of Yoruba who cannot wait to see your backs and I ask them to indicate their support for your earliest exit by liking this post.

There are no Eboe people in Nigeria.

This is why you need to take your education beyond the almajiri level.

5 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2015
imhotep:

There are no Eboe people in Nigeria.

This is why you need to take your education beyond the almajiri level.

Don't sweat it. It was a deliberate slur.

2 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by EasternLion: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2015
They are already spitting bile and pure hate speech here.

Reason for the thread, already defeated.

1 Like

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2015
Radoillo:

Don't sweat it. It was a deliberate slur.
The slur has failed obviously.

@ omonnakoda ==>

1 Like

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2015
bugzbunny:

This thread is meant to push support for Biafra..... Especially by d SW... Dnt derail it.. Be objective... All yorubers are endorsing biafra....dnt b left out..

1 Like

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by omonnakoda: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by okongo(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2015
our problem is not our ethinicity. Whether yoruba. hausa or ibo. we have these thieves-politician who has been robbing us of good leadership. The road to your village in Nnewi that is terrible was not done by the yorubas. Erosion that is affecting your clan in ibadan was not the fault of the hausas. is it because he is ijaw. when this battle of biafra will be won the ibos will see that there was never a need for secession but for us to demand for quality in leadership.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by BlackrulesDworld(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2015
The desire of a average Ibo man to secede is real and unmatched.
It quite obvious that nigeria is not one just like korea was never one.

The best thing for us is secession in other to be free from the bondage of the white men called Nigeria.
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by omonnakoda: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2015

7 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2015

6 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Donharitz(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2015
I see the best way forward for Nigeria and Nigerians is to take a walk through the Nigerian history. I wish not to discuss problems but to seek solutions to perceived problems. The disunity among the Nigerian folks has always been and intended to remain a distraction to aid the world economic vampires continuously exploit our dear nation and continent at large.
The exodus of the Igbos from Nigeria will never be the answer to the Nigerian plight. Rather what it will bring about is the total disintegration of Nigeria with every single component agitating for self governance and as such, bring victory to the world economic vampires of the global West.
It should interest us to know that the long standing disagreement between the Yorubas and the Igbos and off course every other component of the Nigerian entity is very instrumental to the powers that control and continuously seek to control the world economic system.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2015
Donharitz:

It should interest us to know that the long standing disagreement between the Yorubas and the Igbos and off course every other component of the Nigerian entity is very instrumental to the powers that control and continuously seek to control the world economic system.
True though
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by huptin(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2015
omonnakoda:

I personally announce a contribution of 50000 Nigerian
Nairas to any peaceful effort.

What irks me is the endless,planless "we no go gree"
agitation. That will lead nowhere as will Nnamdi Kanu's hateful atack.
How can we work together to achieve the goal What ar the State Houses of Assembly and Senators from Eboe states doing.Perhaps Eboes should be asking these people where they stand before voting them

I am sure I speak for the majority of Yoruba who cannot wait to see your backs and I ask them to indicate their support for your earliest exit by liking this post

I totally agree with you 100%. I am Yoruba i support Biafra but not in this Nnamdi Kanu's planless and stupid ways. Tactics is better than bluff any day.

6 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Keegan: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2015
Nigeria is for Nigerians, biafra go!

3 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by MrMbaM: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2015
[s]
ArodeTsolaye:
Oh yeah, just like you always "supported" 50% resource control on the pages of newspaper but always send your Reps in the national assembly to shoot it down whenever the East tables it.
Who doesn't know yorubas? Double-faced sleazy things!

Biafra will be achieved with or without yoruba's honest support! Take that to the bank! Islamic Sycophants!
[/s]

Accursed coward, You are always everywhere spewing your trash. Ugly shameless thing sired by a lazy monkey, you all hate Yorubas but cant stop trooping to there land, why not tell your Igwe that was flogged in Akure to return to your biafra land. You are been pissed on by everyone cos they knew you are all slaves and 5th class citizen. Worthless and useless red mud slaves.

6 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Accursed coward, You are always everywhere spewing your trash. Ugly shameless thing sired by a lazy monkey, you all hate Yorubas but cant stop trooping to there land, why not tell your Igwe that was flogged in Akure to return to your biafra land. You are been pissed on by everyone cos they knew you are all slaves and 5th class citizen. Worthless and useless red mud slaves.

6 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2015
Greyworld:
You can't wait for them to turn their back?
So you cn quickly swoop down on their properties n investments your region ryt?.

Now I see why a certain fellow has been tormenting your life on nairaland.
u can hear how stupid u sound, no?

think abt it: who send u?

you guys are complete fools.

if u are serious abt these things, ask your elders to boycott allocations, shun ministerial appointment and you should give an ultimatum to pack to your enclaves.

then we knw ure serious..

even you Ojukwu wey start this lost cause was unable to get 20% vote for Biafra.

dude, dey there dey run mouth

5 Likes

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
u can hear how stupid u sound, no?

think abt it: who send u?

you guys are complete fools.

if u are serious abt these things, ask your elders to boycott allocations, shun ministerial appointment and you should give an ultimatum to pack to your enclaves.

then we knw ure serious..

even you Ojukwu wey start this lost cause was unable to get 20% vote for Biafra.

dude, dey there dey run mouth

Your scheme to claim abandoned property will not work.
Meanwhile, take one naira for daily agege bread. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by T051N(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2015
the stupidity of this thread cannot be over emphasized, this is an epic display of stupid.like he\she comes from a whole family of stupid,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian / The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... / Bill Gates: Is He The Biblical Beast (666)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.