Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,951 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Appeal To Southeast Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal To Southeast Igbos (1004 Views)

The Military’s ‘’operation Python Dance” In The Southeast: Igbos Fear No Useless / My Experience In Sotheast- My Project Tour To Southeast. / Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal To Southeast Igbos by Ikology(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2015
The level of hatred and disunity being spread by the recent IPOB activities believed to be championed by southeast Igbos is increasing at an alarming rate. Worst of it all is the belief that it was the southeast Igbos that protested in Port Harcourt for Nnamdi Kanu to be released, even though names released proved otherwise. Though Mr. Truckpusher, Hopeathand and Jpphilips believed the protest was masterminded by southeast Igbos. My appeal is for southeast Igbos to follow Abagworos argument line when issues bordering portharcourt is discussed. Yes there are indigenous Igbos in Rivers State, please allow them to determine their faith. Stop making them feel intimidated. They should be the one voicing it out.
Re: Appeal To Southeast Igbos by EasternLion: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2015
We know PH is an Ikwerre Okirika city, because the protesters are 70% people from Rivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal To Southeast Igbos by Ikology(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2015
EasternLion:
We know PH is an Ikwerre Okirika city, because the protesters are 70% people from Rivers.

I understand, but they are seeing it as if Southeast Igbos want to annex their lands. Their claim is that the protesters were mobilized from southeast.
Re: Appeal To Southeast Igbos by PedroJP(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2015
If natives of PH and Delta do not support Biafra, how come there was no clash between ur so called SE protesters in PH/Delta and the natives ? They were only interrupted by monkeys in uniform carrying guns cos nos human being can attack armless protetsters with firing guns. In a civilised society, police don't even shoot when protesters get violent to the extent of throwing stones, but not in the zoo where baboons from the west and monkeys from the North put together with that maniac religion abound.

4 Likes

Re: Appeal To Southeast Igbos by Obiagu1(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2015
PedroJP:
If natives of PH and Delta do not support Biafra, how come there was no clash between ur so called SE protesters in PH/Delta and the natives ?

A million dollar question.
Re: Appeal To Southeast Igbos by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2015
Yes I hear, but believe me the hate is real..
it has always been, it is still and will remain forever..

Trust me most Igbos that comment hate are those outside the eastern region that have witnessed first hand hate of a Yorube man to Ndi Igbo.
Re: Appeal To Southeast Igbos by Noneroone(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2015
Ikology:
The level of hatred and disunity being spread by the recent IPOB activities believed to be championed by southeast Igbos is increasing at an alarming rate. Worst of it all is the belief that it was the southeast Igbos that protested in Port Harcourt for Nnamdi Kanu to be released, even though names released proved otherwise. Though Mr. Truckpusher, Hopeathand and Jpphilips believed the protest was masterminded by southeast Igbos. My appeal is for southeast Igbos to follow Abagworos argument line when issues bordering portharcourt is discussed. Yes there are indigenous Igbos in Rivers State, please allow them to determine their faith. Stop making them feel intimidated. They should be the one voicing it out.
if you believe the protest was done by Igbos in the east how then are you sure these guys you mentioned are what they claim to be? it all boil down on believing what you want to believe just to feel happy. that is the major problem of Nigeria - self delusion
Re: Appeal To Southeast Igbos by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2015
the Igbo's love Yoruba so much they can't live with out them. 1. both the igbos and Yoruba's are attractted to each other like magnets 2. they always point accusing fingers at each other when faced with problems. 3 they admire and secretly wish they could unite and fight for a common cause. 4. they are both bittered about the fact that they can't work with each other even deep down in their hearts they want to. 5. other tribes envy them and fear they will be unstoppable if they should unite. 6. this post will attract every single Yoruba and Igbo available and even passarbys just like bercalona vs real Madrid would. one love my brothers.
Re: Appeal To Southeast Igbos by Ikology(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2015
Noneroone:
if you believe the protest was done by Igbos in the east how then are you sure these guys you mentioned are what they claim to be? it all boil down on believing what you want to believe just to feel happy. that is the major problem of Nigeria - self delusion

I understand your drift! My appeal is for us to tune down on this agitation as regards to PH. Let the natives who are pro IPOB/ Biafra do the agitation. As for the mentioned guys they are from Rivers state probably Ikwere stock.
Re: Appeal To Southeast Igbos by HopeAtHand: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2015
Ikology:

We want Ipob to protest again..We can't wait.
Re: Appeal To Southeast Igbos by Ikology(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

We want Ipob to protest again..We can't wait.

Yeah let the protest be done by PH IPOB indigenes.
Re: Appeal To Southeast Igbos by Noneroone(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2015
Ikology:

I understand your drift! My appeal is for us to tune down on this agitation as regards to PH. Let the natives who are pro IPOB/ Biafra do the agitation. As for the mentioned guys they are from Rivers state probably Ikwere stock.
i dont get you. the next second you say we should tune down on the agitation another second you imply we should continue, but tune down as regards port harcourt.

why are you so particular about port harcourt?

where they protesting at gunpoint?

is there something you are not telling us?
Re: Appeal To Southeast Igbos by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2015
kingsolex:
the Igbo's love Yoruba so much they can't live with out
them.
1. both the igbos and Yoruba's are attractted to each
other like magnets
2. they always point accusing fingers at each other when
faced with problems.
3 they admire and secretly wish they could unite and
fight for a common cause.
4. they are both bittered about the fact that they can't
work with each other even deep down in their hearts they
want to.
5. other tribes envy them and fear they will be
unstoppable if they should unite.
6. this post will attract every single Yoruba and Igbo
available and even passarbys just like bercalona vs real
Madrid would.
one love my brothers.
Who be this on self, come this our struggle of restoration of Biafra is not a childs play so keep off and stop behaving like a kid. Sorry that is what u inherited in the ZOO university always showing their stupidity and unintelligent character everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

We Can’t Afford To Pay 42 Ministers – Buhari / Senate Uncovers Rot In TSA Remittances, Begins Probe / ‘president Buhari Destroys Image Of Nigeria For Cheap Recognition’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.