Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! (2775 Views)

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista / Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by temitemi1(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2015
Happy Birthday To An Illustrious Son Of Niger Delta!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TONYEBARCANISTA!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by stteejax(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2015
Happy bornday my Niger Delta bro

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by 175(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2015
Happy birthday boss!
Abeg use this piece of joke take relax urself! Na ur day!

Teacher : Ok class; let us show the principal
and our guests how
much we have learnt so far dis
year! Let’s do comparisons ....
So if I say small, you say small,
smaller, smallest.
[Students nod]
Teacher : Big
Students : “Big, Bigger, Biggest.” ....
Teacher : “clean.”
Students : “clean, cleaner, cleanest.
Teacher : “tall.”
Students : “tall, taller, tallest.
Teacher [smiles] :”very good!!!
Students : “very good, very goodder,
very goodest.
Teacher : “oh gosh.”
Students : oh gosh, oh gosher, oh
goshest!!!
Teacher : “stop it now”
Students : “stop it now, stop it
nower, stop it nowest!!!
Teacher : “oh please.”
Students :”oh please, oh pleaser, oh
please-st..
Teacher : “Look at me..!!!
Students : “look at me, look at me-er,
look at me-est.
Teacher : “what a disgrace!
Students : “what a disgrace, what a
disgracer, what a disgrace-st.
Teacher [furious] : I don die…
Students : I don die, I don dier, I don
diest!!!
Teacher faint!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by ikubch(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2015
temitemi1:

Who is this Barcanista. One_eyed man being made the king among the blind?

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by temitemi1(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2015
Cc Patriotic Wailers:
Peppyluv02 Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots pls join me in celebrating our brother from another mother.

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2015
Renowned Wailer!
May u celebrate more years while u keep wailing.
Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by ochejoseph(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2015
Happy Birthday and Best wishes Tonye

Temitemi1 you did well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by Episteme2(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2015
ikubch:

Hmm, see beef on someone's special day. Couldn't you have hidden it at least for this his special day.
Happy Birthday Tonye!
May God guide you accordingly.

11 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by ikubch(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2015
Episteme2:

Hmm, see beef on someone's special day. Couldn't you have hidden it at least for this his special day.
Happy Birthday Tonye!
May God guide you accordingly.
Its not my fault, I thrive on controversies.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2015
HBD Tonye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by andresia(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2015
atleast something to cheer the perpetual wailers up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2015
ikubch:

Senseless hater, take your dead brain out of here.

Anuofia

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by Eleniyan15: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2015
who is he. Tonyebarcanist
I only know him as a toothless
Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by Rilwayne001: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2015
Chief wailer cum Protection seeker.
s***t, wrong thread!
Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by ikubch(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2015
Oyind17:

Senseless hater, take your dead brain out of here.

Anuofia
So, you are one of the blind. Just bait you!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by ikubch(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2015
temitemi1:

Can any good thing come out of ...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2015
ikubch:
So, you are one of the blind. Just bait you!
Mtcheew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2015
Thank you brother Temitemi1 and everyone for the wishes. As part of activities marking my birthday, I will not wail 'against' the APC and Buhari all through the day but will resume my wailing session tomorrow till PDp takes-over power in 2019. Hopefully, my bithday in 2019 will be celebrated in Aso Rock when PDP reclaims its birthright as the ruling party.

Let me also extend a hand of friendship to some of my ex-commrades-in-struggle that became my 'perpetual' haters without cause: Passingshot, Modath grin, Egift, Omenka,Iyangbali(lol), Gbawe, Demdem and Dekdek, Rilwayne, Obiagelli grin, Rawani, Jaybee3 and others too numerous to mention.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by sammyj: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2015
Happy birthday Bro. Although it does not rule out the fact that you are the king of wailers. All the best all the ways grin grin !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2015
sammyj:
Happy birthday Bro. Although it does not rule out the fact that you are the king of wailers. All the best all the ways grin grin !!!
Thanks br bro for the wishes. No wailing today to mark my birthday. grin

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by sammyj: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2015
All the best bro!!! grin grin
TonyeBarcanista:

Thanks br bro for the wishes. No wailing today to mark my birthday. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by modath(f): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank you brother Temitemi1 and everyone for the wishes. As part of activities marking my birthday, I will not wail 'against' the APC and Buhari all through the day but will resume my wailing session tomorrow till PDp takes-over power in 2019. Hopefully, my bithday in 2019 will be celebrated in Aso Rock when PDP reclaims its birthright as the ruling party.

Let me also extend a hand of friendship to some of my ex-commrades-in-struggle that became my 'perpetual' haters without cause: Passingshot, Modath grin, Egift, Omenka,Iyangbali(lol), Gbawe, Demdem and Dekdek, Rilwayne, Obiagelli grin, Rawani, Jaybee3 and others too numerous to mention.

Happy birthday, wonderful & beautiful years minus the PDP prayer, thou shall not curse Nigeria.. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by PRYCE(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2015
Happy Birthday To A patriotic Wailer! May God continue to empower you and cause you to keep giving em Masturbators sleepless nights!

PRYCE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2015
Happy birthday, May you live many more years under APC government and also be alive to see the result of your fruitless wailing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by ricsman(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2015
happy bday bros

let me use this medium to get this clear.

when this handle Tonyebarcanista that is celebrating today came on line the older tonye.... raise an alerm of another impersonator and later deactivate his handle

my problem here is that initially the old tonye..... was a strong PDP while the new tonye.... was an APC from the wailing side.

however this tonye.... which happens to be the new one is now playing the roles of the old one.

please if you have a better info about this quota me so I get clearer.

happy bday Tonyebarcanista

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2015
Happy Birthday!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

Happy birthday, wonderful & beautiful years minus the PDP prayer, thou shall not cause Nigeria.. tongue
Modth you don 'minus' PDP prayer sha. No problem, I will reply you on that tomorrow. Thanks for the wishes sweetheart !

Love you kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2015
Happy birthday bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Happy Birthday!!
Thanks Ngene.. grin

ricsman:
happy bday bros
let me use this medium to get this clear.
when this handle Tonyebarcanista that is celebrating today came on line the older tonye.... raise an alerm of another impersonator and later deactivate his handle
my problem here is that initially the old tonye..... was a strong PDP while the new tonye.... was an APC from the wailing side.
however this tonye.... which happens to be the new one is now playing the roles of the old one.
please if you have a better info about this quota me so I get clearer.
happy bday Tonyebarcanista
Point of correction, this moniker is the only TonyeBarcanista and can be verified through @TonyeBarcanista on twitter or any of my brothers like Temitemi1, Opiaoku, Firefire(my oga), Truckpusher(boss), Dearpreye etc. In fact, the clone wasn't only reported but was given an eternal ban.

As for being an APC from the wailer side, that's untrue, baseless and inappropriate to say the least.
Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by enkay2go(f): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2015
Happy birthday Tonye. Wishing you long life,good health,favor from above and prosperity. Hip hip hip, hurray!where the party dey shele?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! by dialfa: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2015
so sabo too dey follow celebrate birthday.

deathday sounds more appropriate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anybody Else Noticed Absence Of Buhari's Chief Of Staff In Pics Of FEC Meetings? / Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! / IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.