Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out (2773 Views)

IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by Penalty82(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2017
One of Nigeria’s most eagerly anticipated trials was finally due to reconvene on Tuesday. The only problem was that the main defendant was nowhere to be seen.
Nnamdi Kanu—a separatist leader calling for an independent state of Biafra in southeast Nigeria—was due to appear at the high court in Nigeria’s capital Abuja to face charges of treasonable felony.
But Kanu, who heads the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has not been seen in public since a purported raid by Nigerian security forces on his home in mid-September. And those close to him fear the worst.
Kanu’s wife, Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, wrote to Newsweek earlier in October to say she was sure that her husband had been killed and that the Nigerian government was covering up his death. The separatist leader’s lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, said on Tuesday that he did not know whether his client was dead or alive and had not seen him since the alleged raid on Kanu’s home in Umuahia, southeast Nigeria, the BBC reported.
A wall at the family home of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) leader Nnamdi Kanu features a painted flag of the former Republic of Biafra and holes purportedly caused by bullets, in the city of Umuahia, southeastern Nigeria, on September 27.
The Nigerian military denied that the raid—which Kanu’s supporters say happened on September 14 and resulted in some 20 IPOB members being shot dead—ever took place and have said that Kanu is not in their custody.
The trial has been adjourned until November 20, with the court ordering Kanu’s team to produce him on that date. But the IPOB leader’s continued absence is threatening to escalate tensions in southeast Nigeria, where Kanu’s biggest support base resides.

Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by Clerverly: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2017
This one wan dump Cownu for a bigger Diick! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by Yeligray(m): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2017
Why didn't u advice your husband when he was going against the govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by chibabe259(f): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2017
Yeligray:
Why didn't u advice your husband when he was going against the govt.

Which government did he go against?. The last time I checked, you don't have a government.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by chibabe259(f): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2017
Clerverly:
This one wan dump Cownu for a bigger Diick! cheesy

How's it your business?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by madridguy(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by policy12: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmm just hope this is not true.
Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by Daviddson(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2017
Kai...see the inglorious end of Kanu. Dying in war should be the last resort, not a necessity. But Kanu would not listen; he thought he'd become bigger than Nigeria. He didn't read Sun Tzu well. Robert Green also deceived him. He lacked tact.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by Benjom(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2017
Hope we won't wait for decades to know the truth about this brouhaha going on.
Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by chibabe259(f): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin

You're happy right?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2017
Don't cry ma. Your husband did a Hero. It is better to die for what you believe in, than to die for nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by madridguy(m): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2017
Will you marry me?

chibabe259:

You're happy right?
Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by madridguy(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2017
Which truth do you want to know again? Kanu is somewhere either in government house or a hotel taking cover to cover his shame of no election in Anambra. He will come out after the election and claim the Nigeria Army kidnapped him.

Benjom:
Hope we won't wait for decades to know the truth about this brouhaha going on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin
Now this kind News the sweet you
Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by GoldNiagara(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2017
My fear also! KANU is too loud to have kept quiet all this while.
Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by chibabe259(f): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2017
madridguy:
Will you marry me?

grin Yea if you have a working dick.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by madridguy(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2017
Alhamdulilah.

chibabe259:

grin Yea if you have a working dick.

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by madridguy(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2017
Same way Maina news dey sweet your belle

Thorhammer:
Now this kind News the sweet you
Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by chibabe259(f): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2017
madridguy:
Alhamdulilah.
The same here.
Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by madridguy(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2017
After Anambra election Kanu will resurface tongue

GoldNiagara:
My fear also! KANU is too loud to have kept quiet all this while.
Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by madridguy(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2017
So how do we go about our wedding? shocked

chibabe259:

The same here.
Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by GoldNiagara(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2017
madridguy:

That is something I didn't even consider! Very perceptive reasoning.
Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by chibabe259(f): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
madridguy:
So how do we go about our wedding? shocked

grin I be Mazi's sister, we go do the reception for awa compound at Afaraukwu.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by madridguy(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
The Nigeria Army invasion to his palace is just a cover up. The whole drama is to safe Kanu's little popularity and also to keep his gullible followers in line.

GoldNiagara:

That is something I didn't even consider! Very perceptive reasoning.
Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by chibabe259(f): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2017
madridguy:

You mean your military caged him?.
Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by madridguy(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2017
Insha Allah I will come and even hand over to Mazi a good gift.

chibabe259:

grin I be Mazi's sister, we go do the reception for awa compound at Afaraukwu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by madridguy(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2017
No one caged him. Mazi is somewhere enjoying the life of his head.

chibabe259:

You mean your military caged him?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by chibabe259(f): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2017
madridguy:
Insha Allah I will come and even hand over to Mazi a good gift.

Hahahaha....... Hope python won't dance in our reception?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by madridguy(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2017
Nothing like python in our reception. tongue we will be coming with Agbada grin

chibabe259:

Hahahaha....... Hope python won't dance in our reception?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by vedaxcool(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Wife of a rapist and a mad man still looking for garbage .... birds of the same feather flock together
Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by Freeworldbutfre: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2017
Kanu wife is not telling us the truth. In Igbo land since she has confirmed that kanu is dead she should do the needful. By go to kanu family house so they can do the burial and all the burial rite and mourn him for six months or there there about with her mourning cloths is only them I can believe her and take her serious.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out by Unik3030: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2017
chibabe259:

Which government did he go against?. The last time I checked, you don't have a government.
so Nigeria don't have a government? keep lieing to yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay / Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card / Kogi State Governor Disappointed As Vice President Turned Down Another Invitatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.