Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner (2763 Views)

Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by chinology: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2015
As an investor and a stake holder in Rivers economy we must continue to render all the support the Wike led administration needs in order to succeed.

Congrats to His Excellency Dr. Nyesom Ezenwo Wike for your continued support and recognition..we must do whatever that is necessary to ensure your VICTORY today!

We shall bring pictures once we arrive..

1 Like

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by silverprince413(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Dakuku will be surely be disgraced again..

Whatever it is, APC will never win any election in river state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by Chanchit: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2015
Make una no go give the man bad luck o.
I also support him sha, having Amaechi and Wike in office would make them both stand on their toes till 2019.
Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2015
not worth it
Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by chinology: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Wike's younger brother is a personal friend right from when we met during NANS conference in our university days, so its not what you think.

Chanchit:
Make una no go give the man bad luck o.
I also support him sha, having Amaechi and Wike in office would make them both stand on their toes till 2019.

1 Like

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by Chanchit: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2015
chinology:
Wike's younger brother is a personal friend right from when we met during NANS conference in our university days, so its not what you think.

Owk. Good luck then.
Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2015
chinology:
As an investor and a stake holder in Rivers economy we must continue to render all the support the Wike led administration needs in order to succeed.

Congrats to His Excellency Dr. Nyesom Ezenwo Wike for your continued support and recognition..we must do whatever that is necessary to ensure your VICTORY today!

We shall bring pictures once we arrive..

Have you alerted abagworo/abgoro so you guys can meet up for drinks later in the day?

Remember he's your brother and iwe nwanne anaghi eru n'okpukpu.

2 Likes

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by chinology: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2015
So you want somebody to sh1t in his trouser?

sunnyb0b0:

Have you alerted abagworo/abgoro so you guys can meet up for drinks later in the day?

Remember he's your brother and iwe nwanne anaghi eru n'okpukpu.

1 Like

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by chinology: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2015
We are now in Ph around Ikwerre road heading to mile 1 to connect Azikiwe road..

We just got intelligence that the judgement is being read right now..

Wike must win..

1 Like

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by nigerianvenom(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2015
Chinology my friend

1 Like

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2015
Keep the updates coming.. More pictures too

1 Like

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by chinology: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2015
We are now at mile 1 around Silverbird about to connect Azikiwe road. .

Wike is working as you can see. You need to see how this place was like before now..

This judgement must favor Wike..

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by obi4eze(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
grin grin grin

Una Neva reach?
Shebi dem don declare am as winner?

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by MrMbaM: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Buhahahaha. lwkmd

5 Likes

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by chinology: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
General, e go happen like film. Wike is the man to beat..even Buhair is very much aware!cheesy

cheesy

MrMbaM:
Buhahahaha. lwkmd

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by Yeske2(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Chino nwannem, you no go kill me. Try get abagworo to vent your anger

2 Likes

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by Abagworo(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Yeske2:
Chino nwannem, you no go kill me. Try get abagworo to vent your anger
I keep winning.

4 Likes

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by chinology: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Haba! When we are trying to make him feel at home so he can agree to our meeting and you are busy threatening him? Nwanne I ma zi kwa ife ana alu? cool

Yeske2:
Chino nwannem, you no go kill me.
Try get abagworo to vent your anger

1 Like

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by chinology: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nwokem mechionu! How have you won? By running and hiding? cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

I keep winning.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by alrahmanonline(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
I don die! I don die.... laugh don kill me today.... #wike must win

1 Like

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by MrMbaM: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
chinology:
General, e go happen like film. Wike is the man to beat..even Buhair is very much aware!cheesy

The court is filled to the brim and overflowing with human-beings. Even Odili is in town. We packed like 1km to the court because there is nowhere to even stand talk more of packing.. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I hail you my able General

2 Likes

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by modath(f): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
obi4eze:
grin grin grin

Una Neva reach?
Shebi dem don declare am as winner?

grin grin grin

You wicked oooo.. cheesy... dey laugh am join.. grin

3 Likes

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by chinology: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Buhari has succeeded in cancelling the election of Wike but I promise him that we shall prevail in the next election if not in the court of appeal..
Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by Beremx(f): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
fruitless campaign for Wike!
grin

3 Likes

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by porshuch: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
As old as you're I ka Na eme ife umuazi.

1 Like

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by chinology: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ife umuazi? Go and find out the contractor that supplied all the steel mesh used at mile 1 flyovers. If you can find out then and only then shall you know that ife ana eme aburo ife umuazi. Ebe onye no ka awachi. We are in power so its our time.

Wike must continue to be in the Bricks House and nothing will happen.

Wike is working as you can see.. cool

porshuch:
As old as you're I ka Na eme ife umuazi.

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by Boss13: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
I thought of ignoring this thread, but because I just left PH last week, I decided to speak up. Port Harcourt is a zoo city. I wonder how come a city with so much federal allocations and other revenue is in a bad state, with residents always in agitation. I thought Lagos was the only mad city in Nigeria, but I have to rethink again. The roads in Port Harcourt are tiny causing unnecessary traffic. During my visit, there were two robbery attacks and constant agitation of Ex-militants in Banks, even the Commissioner of Police admitted that Port Harcourt is a hotbed for criminal activities. The poverty is widespread and in full glare.

Ameachi and Odili have both squandered the resources of the state. I must include that Wike is following his predecessors to do just exactly the same - squander resources.

3 Likes

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bros! How far?
Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by chinology: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
LIES! Wike is working and the Rivers people are happy.

[s]
Boss13:
I thought of ignoring this thread, but because I just left PH last week, I decided to speak up. Port Harcourt is a zoo city. I wonder how come a city with so much federal allocations and other revenue is in a bad state, with residents always in agitation. I thought Lagos was the only mad city in Nigeria, but I have to rethink again. The roads in Port Harcourt are tiny causing unnecessary traffic. During my visit, there were two robbery attacks and constant agitation of Ex-militants in Banks, even the Commissioner of Police admitted that Port Harcourt is a hotbed for criminal activities. The poverty is widespread and in full glare.

Ameachi and Odili have both squandered the resources of the state. I must include that Wike is following his predecessors to do just exactly the same - squander resources.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by WETINUSABI: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
chinology:
Buhari has succeeded in cancelling the election of Wike but I promise him that we shall prevail in the next election if not in the court of appeal..

Is buhari now the judiciary grin
Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by chinology: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
Why was the election conducted in Rivers have its tribunal in Abuja? Why not in Port Harcourt? Don't worry on Monday the court shall rule on the matter concerning the location of the tribunal.

WETINUSABI:

Is buhari now the judiciary grin
Re: We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner by Yeske2(m): 2:48am On Oct 25, 2015
chinology:
Haba! When we are trying to make him feel at home so he can agree to our meeting and you are busy threatening him? Nwanne I ma zi kwa ife ana alu? cool

I ga egbu mmadu ofu mbosi, lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad / Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba / Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.