Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK (41868 Views)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by koolkidcletus(m): 6:48am On Jul 14, 2017
1.When Buhari is declared dead the plan is for Osinbajo to appoint Nasir El Rufai as his VP. Tony Blair has come to Kaduna to convey British

2. approval of that plan.El Rufai is slotted to take over from Osinbajo in 2019 but God will shock them. When will the Brits leave us alone?

3. When will they stop manipulating us and interfering in our affairs? The blood of the Christians and Shiite Muslims of S. Kaduna speaks

4. against El Rufai and the Buhari admin.. Their time is over and their power is broken.The Lord shocked Buhari.He will shock this lot too.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/885703614747901953

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by madridguy(m): 6:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Cry cry FFK grin Chief wailer of federal republic of wailers grin
First, the North want to impeach Osibanjo and replace him with Saraki and suddenly lyrics change to " When Buhari is declared dead the plan is for Osinbajo to appoint Nasir El Rufai as his VP. Tony Blair has come to Kaduna to convey British".

FFK start cooking another soup as this is sour already.

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by ebukahandsome(m): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2017
APC is full of deceit.
Fayose and FFK are just saying the truth but maybe in a painful way

295 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by sarrki(m): 6:56am On Jul 14, 2017
How would one wish his fellow being dead ?

Arevyou immune to death ?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by chukxie(m): 6:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Might be true. Why was Tony Blair in Kaduna? The movie's about to get really interesting. Its crescendo is near. Sit tight, everyone!

83 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by sarrki(m): 6:57am On Jul 14, 2017
ebukahandsome:
APC is full of deceit.
Fayose and FFK are just saying the truth but maybe in a painful way

They are playing politics

That's just it

Its for their own survival

26 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by potent5(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2017
You can't put this possibility past the northern cabal. In fact, it's the kind of thing they are more likely to do than not.

20 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by sarrki(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2017
koolkidcletus:
Kayode twitted, When Buhari is declared dead the plan is for Osinbajo to appoint Nasir El Rufai as his VP. Tony Blair has come to Kaduna to convey British.

He also said that El Rufai is slotted to take over from Osinbajo in 2019 but God will shock them.

When will they stop manipulating us and interfering in our affairs? The blood of the Christians and Shiite Muslims of S. Kaduna speaks.

http://www.clegist.com/buhari-declared-deadthe-plan-osinbajo-appoint-nasir-el-rufai-vp/

cc:lalasticala mynd44

Please see hypocrisy of PDP

So now they remembered Muslim

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by PapaBrowne(m): 7:00am On Jul 14, 2017
If Buhari resigns or any other thing happens to him, Osibanjo's master stroke would be to appoint Aisha Buhari as his vice.
She would focus on empowering women. That way all the power mongers would be lost on what to do.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by ReubenE(m): 7:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Beer palour gist....conjectures upon conjectures......

What is even wrong in declaring El Rufai VP when Osinbajo is the president?

If we don't want him, we speak through the ballot box in 2019

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by ddippset(m): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2017
The curse of the internet! Eediots just wake up and begin peddling unverified assertions to the world. So Tony Blair was here to 'beg' El Rufai to accept the vp slot No one else in Nigeria can 'beg' El Rufai? Stupidity is inherent in some people.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by frank202012: 7:07am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:

Please see hypocrisy of PDP

So now they remembered Muslim

sorry.....

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by greatgod2012(f): 7:09am On Jul 14, 2017
This country just tire person! Imagine how Nigerians are being manipulated!

Immediately I read yesterday that Tony Blair visited El-rufai in Kaduna yesterday, I knew some games are about to be played!

We're watching!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by nrexzy: 7:10am On Jul 14, 2017
In the end we all die

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by IJOBA2: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2017
madridguy:
First, the North want to impeach Osibanjo and replace him with Saraki and suddenly lyrics change to " When Buhari is declared dead the plan is for Osinbajo to appoint Nasir El Rufai as his VP. Tony Blair has come to Kaduna to convey British".

ALWAYS PUNCTUAL TO DEFEND HIS SLAVE MASTERS.. O MA SE O

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by madridguy(m): 7:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Iporks like you are slave begging for their liberty from their master " Nigeria ". tongue

IJOBA2:
ALWAYS PUNCTUAL TO DEFEND HIS SLAVE MASTERS.. O MA SE O

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by zombieHUNTER: 7:20am On Jul 14, 2017
madridguy:

must every Muslim suck up to the Fulani because I know you are from Edo state.. undecided
The Fulani have positioned a sultan in sokoto to oversee all Muslims in the country but it doesn't mean you will throw away common sense and sheepishly adore every footstep of the Fulani

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:21am On Jul 14, 2017
hmmmm
when
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by zombieHUNTER: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2017
ddippset:
The curse of the internet! Eediots just wake up and begin peddling unverified assertions to the world. So Tony Blair was here to 'beg' El Rufai to accept the vp slot No one else in Nigeria can 'beg' El Rufai? Stupidity is inherent in some people.
you have always had the problem of hiding your partiality ... Your support for the gambaris will be your downfall

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by ybalogs(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2017
FFK TI YA WEREH FINALLY

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by madridguy(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Today am Edo tomorrow you will call me throw away almajiri next tomorrow Afonja shocked Na only me?
Meanwhile, I'm not here to defend any person, group or society. Let be factual with one another and be objective with our submissions. FFK should stop inciting one group against the other. Let him relax his nerves till table turns around instead of him saying trash. He has benefited more than common man from Nigeria during the Era of PDP without saying Hausa/Fulani Muslim/Christian is known for. I am a advocate of Peace and anyone trying to bring crisis is my greatest enemy.

Though am not a fan of FAYOSE but his always factual with his remarks. His headache is Buhari or APC and you will never sees him bringing religion or tribe in politics.

Good morning and God bless Nigeria.

zombieHUNTER:
must every Muslim suck up to the Fulani because I know you are from Edo state.. undecided
The Fulani have positioned a sultan in sokoto to oversee all Muslims in the country but it doesn't mean you will throw away common sense and sheepishly adore every footstep of the Fulani

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by ybalogs(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2017
ORI FFK TI WA DARU PATAPATA BAYI

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by ybalogs(m): 7:32am On Jul 14, 2017
FFK HAS TURNED INTO C COMPLETE NUISSANCE.HOW DID HE GET HERE?HIS FAMILY MEMBERS NEEDS TO ACT FAST.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by ddippset(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
you have always had the problem of hiding your partiality ... Your support for the gambaris will be your downfall
just imagine. just stop running away from the issue. someone just comes out and says Blair was in kaduna to ask or to beg El Rufai to be vp. And then an old man like you would just latch onto that and start talking here and there. It's a disgrace. you could still hate the 'Gambaris' without being ridiculous while hating on them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by ddippset(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2017
madridguy:
Today am Edo tomorrow you will call me throw away almajiri next tomorrow Afonja shocked Na only me?
Meanwhile, I'm not here to defend any person, group or society. Let be factual with one another and be objective with our submissions. FFK should stop inciting one group against the other. Let him relax his nerves till table turns around instead of him saying trash. He has benefited more than common man from Nigeria during the Era of PDP without saying Hausa/Fulani Muslim/Christian is known for. I am a advocate of Peace and anyone trying to bring crisis is my greatest enemy.

Though am not a fan of FAYOSE but his always factual with his remarks. His headache is Buhari or APC and you will never sees him bringing religion or tribe in politics.

Good morning and God bless Nigeria.

fayose does not speak facts. He speaks with a lot of assumptions and innuendos. and he attacks the president on personal issues not policies or government.

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by zombieHUNTER: 7:39am On Jul 14, 2017
madridguy:
God bless Nigeria.

Stop saying this... Dont mock God

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by madridguy(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2017
Attacking the sitting President to me is far better than what the basket mouth FFK is known for. FFK is a devil praying for religious/tribal crisis with his press release all the time.

ddippset:
fayose does not speak facts. He speaks with a lot of assumptions and innuendos. and he attacks the president on personal issues not policies or government.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by madridguy(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2017
I shall continue to say this till my last breath.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

zombieHUNTER:

Stop saying this

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by wristbangle: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2017
FFK issue is beyond redemption. He has completely lost it

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by SweetJoystick(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2017
Sanusi Lamido for me
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by KingRex1(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2017
This one is strong

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by hardywaltz(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2017
One day Thunder will just strike FFK in his asS

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Gave His Sister 2 Hours To Leave Ilorin In Her Own Interest / Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.