Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! (2267 Views)

Buhari Orders CBN, Finance Ministry To Release London-Paris Refunds To States / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Breaking!! Dollar Shortage!! Spending Limit On Cards 10000 Dollars/year Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by citizenisb: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2015
Further to the earlier communication on "Reduction in annual spend limit on international transactions", please be informed effective Monday October 26, 2015, all Naira card transactions will have a monthly transaction limit of $2,000 subject to an annual limit of $25,000.

For customers requiring transaction spend above the limit, we advise you to obtain a dollar debit card by opening an individual domiciliary account funded by electronic transfer to ensure continued card usage abroad.

http://www.proshareng.com/news/Forex/Adjustment-of-FX-Annual-Limit-Proshare/28972
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by onatisi(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahaha

Change change change grin

Next Time people will look well before voting

5 Likes

Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by citizenisb: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2015
We are definitely in an Economic Recession and i advice all Nigerians to buckle up for Austerity. The CBN does not want to tell Nigerians the truth of how bad an economic mess we are in but slowly Nigerians will get to know when they start merging Federal Ministries, massive job losses and a spiraling hyperinflation takes hold due to a lack of foreign exchange for imports.

May we not enter a full blown economic catastrophe!!

2 Likes

Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by modath(f): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
onatisi:
grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahaha

Change change change grin

Next Time people will look well before voting

Do you even understand the subject matter ??

Is scarce resources supposed to be for funding stuff that are not NEEDs but WANTs .....

People who voted change have no regrets, it's you people by the wayside making cacaphonous sounds...
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by onatisi(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

Is scarce resources supposed to be for funding stuff that are not NEEDs but WANTs .....

People who voted change have no regrets, it's you people by the wayside making cacaphonous sounds...
I no go argue .

3 Likes

Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by Alxmyr(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

If I may ask you, what are the want and the need?
Do you mean Nigerians have prior to this time been spending extravagantly?
Is raw materials for industrial productions part of want or need?
Is importation of stable food that we don't produce part of want or need?
Is the cloth you are wearing, which I am sure is not manufacture in Nigeria, want or need?
Is your shoe want or need?

2 Likes

Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by onatisi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
Alxmyr:

If I may ask you, what are the want and the need?
Do you mean Nigerians have prior to this time been spending extravagantly?
Is raw materials for industrial productions part of want or need?
Is importation of stable food that we don't produce part of want or need?
Is the cloth you are wearing, which I am sure is not manufacture in Nigeria, want or need?
Is your shoe want or need?

bros don't bother arguing with anybody,by January everybody's eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by onatisi(m): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
We are now having buhariconomics in nigeria grin
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by onatisi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

try and read sanusi article yesterday on this issue .
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by Kellzcold: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
So we are fighting the USA dollars economically and we think we can win shocked shocked
What are the economic team of our country thinking??

1 Like

Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by onatisi(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kellzcold:
So we are fighting the USA dollars economically and we think we can win shocked shocked
What are the economic team of our country thinking??
shocked which economic team?where is the economic team? Buhari does not have any economic team for the past 7months . I really pity the cbn governor.

1 Like

Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by 989900: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
'What is the meaning of this?!'
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by 989900: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
For customers requiring transaction spend above the limit, we advise you to obtain a dollar debit card by opening an individual domiciliary account funded by electronic transfer to ensure continued card usage abroad.

Meaning?
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by modath(f): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
onatisi:
try and read sanusi article yesterday on this issue .

I read it, about the clear & urgent need for devaluation in order to save the economy...

You don't get the crux of the problem....

It is the upper middle class who travel at will & labour the reserves with stuff that are of no need.

The real importers still have form M , while the fee payers have form A.... It is the vacationeers who use this Debit cards to pay for airline tickets, shop & shop on POS in Macy's Burlington, Walmart, Next, Debenhams etc & will still buy perfumes at stopover & order stuff from Amazon when they return...

Get better insights from a brilliant economist, i never knew till i was educated too... Not everything should be reduced to politics. .. thanks for being civil..

Cc alxmyr...
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by Okanokan(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
We said it long ago that we in a recession, they almost crucified us for saying the truth.
My Broda Delgardo you can see that we are down and those at the helm of affairs seem to lack any modicum of idea of what to do. To Mr Emiefele he should cos the blame would be place on him. Welcome to CLUELESS PAPALAND!
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by citizenisb: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Jonathan sef
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
If this is the way you think, you are totally dull.

modath:

I read it, about the clear & urgent need for devaluation in order to save the economy...

You don't get the crux of the problem....

It is the upper middle class who travel at will & labour the reserves with stuff that are of no need.

The real importers still have form M , while the fee payers have form A.... It is the vacationeers who use this Debit cards to pay for airline tickets, shop & shop on POS in Macy's Burlington, Walmart, Next, Debenhams etc & will still buy perfumes at stopover & order stuff from Amazon when they return...

Get better insights from a brilliant economist, i never knew till i was educated too... Not everything should be reduced to politics. .. thanks for being civil..

Cc alxmyr...
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by modath(f): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
stickncarrot:

If this is the way you think, you are totally dull.

Said a non entity who has never used a debit card for non local transaction... what do you know... just jumping into arguments beyond your brain matter...
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by CyberWolf: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

you are just an ediotic asslicking sycophant that does not know her left & right..I just pity the innocent kids that came to this world through you..The earlier you starts reasoning independently, the better for you. Ode!
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by modath(f): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by modath(f): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
CyberWolf:
you are just an ediotic asslicking sycophant that does not know her left & right..I just pity the innocent kids that came to this world through you..The earlier you starts reasoning independently, the better for you. Ode!

The God of justice will ensure that the blood that was shed by wicked Wike & his cohorts will haunt all of you, yes all of you who have lost value for human lives cos of hatred for a man & his tribe...

You will cry tire for internet, Nigeria will not break.....

I don't exchange words with your type, your IQ does not go beyond joining up abusive words......

1 Like

Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

Said a non entity who has never used a debit card for non local transaction... what do you know... just jumping into arguments beyond your brain matter...

Till you learn to express yourself grammatically, don't ever quote me again.

Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by CyberWolf: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

The God of justice will ensure that the blood that was shed by wicked Wike & his cohorts will haunt all of you, yes all of you who have lost value for human lives of come & chop.....

I don't exchange words with your type, your IQ does not go beyond joining up abusive words......
sharap there..Do you think I give a Bleep about Wike? Just an advice, stop asslicking like a blind goat here instead, spend more time with your children. Fool!
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by modath(f): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
stickncarrot:

Till you learn to express yourself in a good English, don't ever quote me again.

Mr semi illiterate in a good english.. cheesy

200$... cheesy grin cheesy....My God, you are so rich, Please lend your state some of it.. : grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by onatisi(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
stickncarrot:

Till you learn to express yourself in a good English, don't ever quote me again.
pls don't be crossed with modath,like I said earlier by January when the full implications of what is happening now start manifesting ppl like him wlll see the reason for the warning many of us are giving now. Explaining the implications of cbn policies is like repeating the same thing over and over again. By January peoples brain will start working normally. The sad aspect of it all is that the ppl creating these problems now for next year will not be affected by its consequences it is only the innocent and the masses that will face it and bear its full brunt

1 Like

Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by modath(f): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
onatisi:
pls don't be crossed with mo,like I said earlier by January when the full implications of what is happening now start manifesting ppl like him wlll see the reason for the warning many of us are giving now.

I may be female,I am not the average telemundo + africa magic kind.. I'm not ignorant of current topical events..

I am not the kind you will explain monetary policies, forex settlements, opec stand, ourr mono export economy,et al to, what I naturally don't gather, I consult EXPERTs... I don't talk about what I don't know.

That you hate an individual does not make you an expert in what you know almost zero about... Are only an expert in wailing & complaining... Save the awareness for your cohorts..

Hate the player not the GAME.

Fyi, I don't do local currency savings!!
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by onatisi(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
See change
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by LastSurvivor: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Things just got worse with this dullard buhari piloting grin
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by fistonati(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

Its obvious u don't know d difference between ''FINNISH and COMPLET

SMALL and LITTLE

Shine your eyes.
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by onatisi(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
fistonati:

Its obvious u don't know d difference between ''FINNISH and COMPLET

SMALL and LITTLE

Shine your eyes.
ignore her.she doesn't know what we are talking about
Re: DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
Please house I have been looking for somebody to sell E:dollar to me for some time now without any success.

I am in Abuja, We can meet and talk anywhere you choose as long as their is bank there.
i can buy as much as $2000.

Quote me or send PM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Incompetent, Hopeless And Useless - El-rufai / Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari / Tinubu Signals Intention To Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.