Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC (34189 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC by iguita: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
I think he will still be gov till the court of appeal rules on this case.
modath:

The Speaker HOA will act.... He is no longer a governor.
Re: Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC by samokoduwa(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mogidi:

Wike is going no where until the appeal.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2994520_csfkgqjukaawon_pngfabce51d82e98a1a89d80f3c067673c4

Why dont dey do like former president accept and do a rerun, all this appeal would be state resources. Abeg EFCC should be on standby. All these lawyer are just bring laws to prolong, why not tell wike to handover. It only in 9ja leaders would force to lead. Rivers resources is threatening cos development now wld be put to legal resources for one man desire. Take an example of JONATHAN’S
Re: Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC by modath(f): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
iguita:

His prerogative but wont make no difference..
Re: Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC by jimmayoy: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
iguita:

That's wrong, so if a thief is sentenced, all he needs to do is to appeal then go home and sleep pending the outcome of the appeal abi? angry grin ; grin
Re: Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC by pasol4real(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

Your forebearers are the fools, for punishing the world with a cretin like you..

Killer Wike is going to kirikiri for human right abuses & for stealing education's money for election.... Supporters of evil deeds like you go cry tire for this country..
grin grin grin grin
I knew I gave someone the killer punch.
E pain am grin
Re: Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC by nickxtra(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
I prefer PDP presents a better candidate to face the APC candidate. They are good to win in a free and fair contest and not the type that brought Wike in.
Re: Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC by asiwajumi(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

The Speaker HOA will act.... He is no longer a governor.
I beg which party is the speaker from?
Re: Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
blackboy:
You wish!! Just a waste of government resources to conduct another election.

Shows INEC was a failure.

The card reader PVC needs to be revisisted improved on

If GEJ had appealed maybe we would have been going to the polls in many parts of the North and East and South West.

If PDP had won the election in Lagos State there would have been a rerun but since APC man who should not have won won it the election result stands. If there had been a rerun in Lagos do we think Ambo will still win?

Anyhow APC has been looking for where it does not deserve to win, with Ameachi as governor they lost now with Wike as Governor lets see.

I was in Rivers in February and I mixed with the ppl and sought their candid opinion and I realised PDP had the day. When I got back to Lagos the APC supporters were calculating the states they would win they included Gombe and Rivers. I cut them short and told them I'm coming from there and its PDP. They laughed at me quoting APC members in Rivers as saying it was going to be APC. I didnt argue cause APC supporters are violet during that time and if they had lost this country would be recovering from the post election violence.

When PDP won , I didnt say a word and they were quiet, I guess because the presidency had been won.

Waste of money, well PDP has got to do what they got to and APC should do their best. PMB's behaviour to other ethnic groups apart from his is not helping APC in other parts of the country and will not help them in elections until he CHANGE(S) and includes other ethnic groups to hold and play key roles in his government.

Stop being sentimental, the players knew the rules and regulations, if anybody has any issue, they should follow due process according to the law and prove themselves right.
Re: Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
sobs!!!!!! it pains me how yu see youths @25 and above stand up to make noise just because of politics. how does d person who wins the election affect your unemployment status when yu know what's happening to Nigeria?? How I wish some pple will learn some lessons. Never in my life will I stand up to debate politics instead I waste my time discussing football. we are never wise enough to notice that things are moving from bad to worst. who among those governorship candidates know yu n even care for yu that yu stand up to run ur mouth all in d name of being a fan... youths should grow up... you shout from now till next 1million yrs to come,anybody that wins d election don't give a damn abt yu rather he concentrates n root enough money for His generation n yu d fan remains in poverty till yu go 6ft below..

In Nigeria,universities produce graduates every year Buh no job. no electricity even at d country supplying light to nearby countries yet your own country remains in blindness... No good road.. corruption in all sectors even in churches yet yu jump up n down like a fool shouting APC n PDP ... yu should be ashamed of yaself.. The person your campaigning for is almost ya grand father's age mate yet ur father is there dying in abject poverty..

Over my dead body to be someone's political fan..... whether yu vote or not,it doesn't count anything .. he who rigs well,wins well. nothing concerns me there..
I will never in my life go to a pooling arena to vote cos it will never secure me a.good job as a mechanical engineer after all the efforts wasted in school n graduating with second class hons,joined with one yr wasted doing nysc ....
Re: Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Alanjeffy:
sobs!!!!!! it pains me how yu see youths @25 and above stand up to make noise just because of politics. how does d person who wins the election affect your unemployment status when yu know what's happening to Nigeria?? How I wish some pple will learn some lessons. Never in my life will I stand up to debate politics instead I waste my time discussing football. we are never wise enough to notice that things are moving from bad to worst. who among those governorship candidates know yu n even care for yu that yu stand up to run ur mouth all in d name of being a fan... youths should grow up... you shout from now till next 1million yrs to come,anybody that wins d election don't give a damn abt yu rather he concentrates n root enough money for His generation n yu d fan remains in poverty till yu go 6ft below..

In Nigeria,universities produce graduates every year Buh no job. no electricity even at d country supplying light to nearby countries yet your own country remains in blindness... No good road.. corruption in all sectors even in churches yet yu jump up n down like a fool shouting APC n PDP ... yu should be ashamed of yaself.. The person your campaigning for is almost ya grand father's age mate yet ur father is there dying in abject poverty..

Over my dead body to be someone's political fan..... whether yu vote or not,it doesn't count anything .. he who rigs well,wins well. nothing concerns me there..
I will never in my life go to a pooling arena to vote cos it will never secure me a.good job as a mechanical engineer after all the efforts wasted in school n graduating with second class hons,joined with one yr wasted doing nysc ....

It's people like you that are part of the problems we are facing. Perhaps you are under 18 years old that u don't know that to vote is a civic duty of every Nigerian. Perhaps you are not even a Nigerian but just come here to say shit.

Youths must be involved in politics because the decisions that politicians make affect them
Re: Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
shodexy:

It's people like you that are part of the problems we are facing. Perhaps you are under 18 years old that u don't know that to vote is a civic duty of every Nigerian. Perhaps you are not even a Nigerian but just come here to say shit.

Youths must be involved in politics because the decisions that politicians make affect them

oh yea!am under 18 with a b.eng cert Buh as a good citizen of d country, what av yu achieved@35 as yu claim to be an old man mtchew. if my comment hurts yu,y not take a trip to coma?
Re: Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC by Intrepidone(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2015
Until the determination of his appeal, if he appeals within time he is still the governor.
phantom:
Lawyers in the house should clarify issues please.
If he appeals immediately, can't he still remain Governor till the hearing??!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics / Amaechi Celebrates Eid El Fitri (Pictures) / Emeka Woke Storms Rhythm 93.7 FM Radio Station, Disrupts Live Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.