Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) (142705 Views)

10 Cutest Nigerian Celebrities And Their Families / Some Nigerian Celebrities And Funny Endorsements They should Get .. / 14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by will007: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
E don finish?
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by Btruth: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
They all deserve it. It's what they've work out seriously for. I prayed they all enjoyed it with good health. wink
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by Daremee: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
The truth is that most of these celebrities do Not actually Own these houses. So many of them are tenants and simply paying yearly rent. Moreover, these houses are actually smaller than they appear. When will Nigerian celebrities stop forming and exaggerating their houses, even to the extent of using somebody else's flashy home, and posing outside and claiming it as their own? Many of them fake pictures as reality to hide the fact that they are living paycheck to paycheck with no savings!

8 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by HomesOfLife(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nice one jawe
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by winner01(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
hmmnn
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by olachelsea1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Golden lies of d moment....y una no talk say na korede bello get aso rock!

4 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by happney65: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
moshino:

How is their residential house an INVESTMENT?

Abi naa

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by deewhone(f): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abeg, that Rukky of a girl, what's d source of her income? I haven't seen her in more than 3 movies. Where she take get d money?

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by Millz404(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
I wan see how i wan take poor.... All my village witches like make dem gather do jazz... E no fit work

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by Oche211(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Poverty na Bastard... Real time hustling pay. Just continue nd pray 2 BABA GOD. I love all dis. Do nt envy them at all, just happily smiling nd praying dat BABA GOD bless me nd my hustle too. Join me say amen peeps.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Which kain cement dem use,please?
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Seculent:
PSquare's house is too juvenile.

"The face me i face you "
You live in is too juvenile.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by Seculent: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Atmmachine:

"The face me i face you " You live in is too juvenile.
Ode. The outdoor is looks old.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by 151487made(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
I no believe dat don j own. No b say d guy no get money to build ooo but no b hin house b dat. #Iro of d century

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by Isaacvin(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
Na wey kcee see money?
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by jibolawhizzy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
Cool tho buht by d grace of God we will build d one dat will be beta dan ders
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Genevieve has the best mansion.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
JAZES:
KCEE
Ever since he broke into limelight after his hit track – Limpopo, it’s been blessing upon blessings.

The five star music act was also reported to have acquired a whooping N50m Home in Lekki.

Oh Well, See Pictures & Inside of his home below:

Get your information's right ... that's his brother's (E-money's) house

6 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by gunuvi(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Don jazzy and genevieve house na die. They got very lovely abode.
God bless my hustle too. Next billionaire in waiting.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by NaLaugh: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
moshino:

How is their residential house an INVESTMENT?

It's an investment into adequate shelter guarantee. Many people live "on the go" when they're making money.
e.g renting a mansion, rather than buying or building, leasing a luxury car, rather than buying etc.

Typically, "life for rent" type celebs end up with nothing when the source of their income dries out. With sports & entertainment that happens quite often.

Out here, owning a house has permanent expenses (property tax, mandatory home insurance etc) even after paying off your mortgage.
However, since these things don't necessarily apply in Nigeria, when one builds/buys a home, they have invested in an asset that would only appreciate with time. Out here, a fully paid home can become a major liability if you loose your income.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by superpsalm21: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
AMEN. but don't just say AMEN, work towards it.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
NaLaugh:

It's an investment into adequate shelter guarantee. Many people live "on the go" when they're making money.
e.g renting a mansion, rather than buying or building, leasing a luxury car, rather than buying etc.

Typically, "life for rent" type celebs end up with nothing when the source of their income dries out. With sports & entertainment that happens quite often.

Out here, owning a house has permanent expenses (property tax, mandatory home insurance etc) even after paying off your mortgage.
However, since these things don't necessarily apply in Nigeria, when one builds/buys a home, they have invested in an asset that would only appreciate with time. Out here, a fully paid home can become a major liability if you loose your income.

Why u dey talk plenty ontop another man property like this?, o boy! U get time o
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Linda Ikeji nko?
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by NaLaugh: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

Why u dey talk plenty ontop another man property like this?, o boy! U get time o

cheesy But I haven't said anything about any one person's anything. I have only made generalized observation/statements.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Choi!!
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by airmark(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Isaacvin:
Na wey kcee see money?

Dont mind op, thats kc's brother e-money's home interior.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by iamord(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
JAZES:
Genevieve Nnaji
Genevieve’s lavish property
Lies! This is a mansion in ikoyi. It's the owner of fcmb bank that owns it

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
kossyablaze:
No celebrity house in Nigeria can surpass dat of P SQUARE buh I knw some people will be pained cuz dey hate seeing peeps outside thr tribe progress....#SayNoToTribalism!......we all av our goods/bads as well!
you're just plain stupid!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin / Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb / Who Are The Top Ten Most Beautiful Ghollywood/Ghanian Actresses To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.