Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) (142707 Views)

10 Cutest Nigerian Celebrities And Their Families / Some Nigerian Celebrities And Funny Endorsements They should Get .. / 14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tinyemeka:

Erm. . . Correction, no celebrity house can surpass that of my dear Lily. angry
lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
bulldoza:

You are nothing but a hypocrite and a senseless bigot.
Ur papa thr.Oloshi.Awon omo ale jatijati

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Ur papa thr.Oloshi.Awon omo ale jatijati
Oloriburuku
Thunder fire your parents
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by Abdulkatcha(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
abeg pardon is jenevieve selling cars in her house
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
managermahmud:
Oga na wa o! But u lie about psquare house sha. How can they own a sky scraper as their home?

They obviously just have a flat in the building, they don't own the whole building. The Op shoulda stated that but he was in a hurry to become famous 0_o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by moshino(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tinyemeka:

You actually got an extremely good bargain in that purchase. That sum wouldn't even cover the cost of land in a choice location here. Well I wouldn't know for 10yrs ago.

Those politicians have also discovered the lure of purchasing properties abroad so they are already in the game.

The point I was trying to make though was: Why commit your money to purchase property a politician acquired through fraudulent means? When you know the ownership may be revoked by Govt? It's like going out to buy land in which you know the ownership is being disputed. Dangerous.

As long as the polithiefcian has a clean CofO on the property, you can buy it, no problems whatsoever. The polithiefcians are selling them only because they do not want to explain how they got the money, not because the title is defective in any way.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by iamord(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Themandator:

What if he sold it or no be person get the one Linda buy?
No probabilities. Am sure of what am saying
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by teamchocolate: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Keep deceiving yourself....

kossyablaze:
[b]No celebrity house in Nigeria can surpass dat of P SQUARE [/b]buh I knw some people will be pained cuz dey hate seeing peeps outside thr tribe progress....#SayNoToTribalism!......we all av our goods/bads as well!
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) by judchuks20(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
InsaneTamie:
God will do ours too..

Amen. Check out what you need to know about a successful business: http://scarletnews.com/2015/10/19/the-nigerian-entrepreneur-what-do-i-need-to-know-before-starting-my-business/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin / Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb / Who Are The Top Ten Most Beautiful Ghollywood/Ghanian Actresses To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.