Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Urgent Clarification!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Urgent Clarification!!! (1504 Views)

Clarification / I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Clarification!!! by prey02(f): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
On printing out my call up letter and green card. I noticed that my name has been mixed up.
Instead of John mercy Anthony. It came out as John Anthony Mercy.

Please am confused on what to do.

Need urgent advice.

Am in stream 1.
Re: Urgent Clarification!!! by cunley(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dont panic, when you get to point of registration in the camp you are posted, just let them know.Thats all!
congrats!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Clarification!!! by prey02(f): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
cunley:
Dont panic, when you get to point of registration in the camp you are posted, just let them know.Thats all!
congrats!

Thanks a million for saving me from high blood pressure .....now I can sleep.

God bless you.
Re: Urgent Clarification!!! by obiak4(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2015
High blood pressure smh for you
don't go with usual high expectations oooo just go prepared
save as muxh as you can or strategise to get a job after nysc
may your case never be like that of patricia etteh who mistake law making for salon business
Re: Urgent Clarification!!! by VhatAmazingDude: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Rest Easy. There's this verification you will do towards the end of your service. You can correct mistakes there too if the Camp Officials are not up to it, which may be unlikely
Re: Urgent Clarification!!! by prey02(f): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
VhatAmazingDude:
Rest Easy. There's this verification you will do towards the end of your service. You can correct mistakes there too if the Camp Officials are not up to it, which may be unlikely

Thank you so much.
Re: Urgent Clarification!!! by MrCork1: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=prey02 post=39327868]On printing out my call up letter and green card. I noticed that my name has been mixed up.
Instead of John mercy Anthony. It came out as John Anthony Mercy.

Please am confused on what to do.

Need urgent advice.

Am in stream 1.[/quote

..so was for pant color? smiley
Re: Urgent Clarification!!! by cunley(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Too late!
You should have complained to certification officer in the your state.Well ,you can still email NDHQ Abuja to try your luck .
Re: Urgent Clarification!!! by prey02(f): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
cunley:
Too late!
You should have complained to certification officer in the your state.Well ,you can still email NDHQ Abuja to try your luck .

Thanks Cunley. I followed your advise Of correcting the error during registration at camp, the error was corrected on my certificate.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Clarification!!! by prey02(f): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:

Thanks for the clarification. I was given opportunities to correct all errors, of which I did.My certificate bare my correct name. God bless

(1) (Reply)

All Ex-corpers: Let's See If You Remember The State Anthem Of Where You Served / Date For NYSC Batch A 2017 Stream 2 Orientation Course / Help Compile List Of Dead Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.