Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake (41182 Views)

You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / Amina Mohammed Meets Her Name Sake Who Is A Minister In Kenya / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by EasternLeopard: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Recently Tonyebarcanista and Truckpusher expressed their displeasure over the case of IPOB protest in PH

They are angry and afraid that we renamed PH Igweocha in order to claim it

PH is a city the Ikwerres Ijaws and Ogonis have laid claim to. It is also one of the reasons Saro Wiwa and Isaac Boro betrayed Biafra

My fellow Biafrans, if the price we must pay to get the support of the Riverine people is to allow them take full ownership of PH even if they plan to make it a city in Nigerdelta Republic, so be it.

We can build better cities that can never be rival by PH and it is absolute stupidddd to allow a piece of land stop our match to freedom the way Ojukwu allowed his fears of neocolonialism stopped him from exchanging oil for weapons with the Russians

Finally as a true Biafran representing Ojukwu's elite force, I hereby ask Nnamdi Kanu to forfeit PH for Biafra's sake

A piece of land must never divide us at this point in it

God bless Biafrans

Good night dear Biafrans cool

LeeCodeman:
mynd44, obinoscopy, lalasticala, Jarus, Sagamite, barcanista, omenka, obiageli, berem, cramjones, coe4eva, whitetechnology, Ola6, Rossike, Truckpusher, Babyosisi, collynzo23, theassassin, jmaine, idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless, Anonimi, Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10, gramci, Taharqa, Iamodenigbo, Arysexy, Descartes, Gh0stFreak, Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5, omenka, egift, caseless, ngeneukwenu, cleverly, Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy, ilungunboy, Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft, Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe, michaelsokoto, gbawe, abagworo, OrlandoOwoh, jomoh, Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Pendy79, Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus, Whitecat007, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba, Rawani, Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Nduchucks, Lacasa, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie, Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, PassingShot, mayoroflagos, shymexx, chukwudi44, wombraiders, mudraker, bishopjuice, ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk. firefire, datolee, bloodykiller, ichidodo, ratiken, dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria, anonimi, titaljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord, iconize, rigarmortis, Descartes, Ikenna351, Afam4eva, maclatunji, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, pointb, pazienza, OKDNigeria, stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, IKJ66, swtdrms, ilugunboy, Mogidi, Elslim, bitterleafsoup

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by 4stylz: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rubbish

36 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by aljharem(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked igweocha. nooooo!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Ufranklin92(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
guy u get brain

and goodnight to you too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by vayne(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Observes from ukwu mango

4 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by pazienza(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
You don't understand the mindset of those people. Nothing the Igbo man do will ever seem right to them.

I personally don't fancy PH, the city is over rated.

But know this, if you concede PH to those people, they will still find a way to assign negative connotations to your act of leaving PH for them. They will make up crazy dumbfounding negative stories as to why you surrendered the city to them, and they will keep repeating their made up stories to each other, until even they come to hold those lies as the absolute and sacrosanct truth, a form of group plagued Pseudologia fantastica.

They will question your motives, assign negative motives to your very act of leaving the city , and then heighten their suspicion of you more, and when your guard are down, they will still sell you out.

They will be like: " for this people to leave this city they cherish this much to us, they must have a back up evil plan in the background waiting to use against us".

Their Igbophobia is incurable, and it's a waste of time trying to cure them of it. They are simply irredeemable.

49 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by tpiah11: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
pazienza:

They will be like: " for this people to leave this city they cherish this much to us, they must have a back up evil plan in the background waiting to use against us".

you are right.

8 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Idrismusty97(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2015

22 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by EasternLeopard: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
4stylz:
Rubbish

Why do you take delight in expressing your foolishnesssss

OK give us reasons why that post is rubbish to you undecided

16 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by gwales: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
When would the war start

7 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Wenebadu(f): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mtchewwwww
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by ezeagu(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Please see my reply to Igbo people overdoing it when it comes to riverine communities. https://www.nairaland.com/2686704/biafra-igbo

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
In Nnamdi Kanu's voice, if they take Igweocha, take Uyo and Owerri already taken, we Biafrans have been triangulated. His prophetic words are coming to past. Biafrans...We must resist this APC agenda with every fiber in our being

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by EasternLeopard: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
pazienza:
You don't understand the mindset of those people. Nothing the Igbo man do will ever seem right to them.

But know this, if you concede PH to those people, they will still find a way to assign negative connotations to your act of leaving PH for them. They will make up crazy dumbfounding negative stories as to why you surrendered the city to them, and they will keep repeating their made up stories to each other, until even they come to hold those lies as the absolute and sacrosanct truth, a form of group plagued Pseudologia fantastica.

They will question your motives, assign negative motives to your very act of leaving the city , and then heighten their suspicion of you more, and when your guard are down, they will still sell you out.

Their Igbophobia is incurable, and it's a waste of time trying to cure them of it. They are simply irredeemable.

I understand your view

If we do away with PH the way we have done with the Benins, they will certainly plead to be part of us the way the Benins now hunger for Biafra. cool

17 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by tpiah11: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
EasternLeopard:

If we do away with PH the way we have done with the Benins,

too funny, I see you are a comedian.

the way the Benins now hunger for Biafra. cool

that's nice.

9 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
pazienza:

Ijaws come and ibo tout referring to you as them on your soil. Ibo man wan dash you human right
truckpusher tonyebarcanista

20 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by EasternLeopard: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
tpiah11:

too funny, I see you are a comedian.

that's nice.

I am not a comedian

But it is well known that if a man feels too important where you are, just ignore or reject cool

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by 4stylz: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Why do you take delight in expressing your foolishnesssss

OK give us reasons why that post is rubbish to you undecided

Because your father used your sense to purchase a 1976 volvo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by theDEVILisHERE: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
EasternLeopard:
Recently Tonyebarcanista and Truckpusher expressed their displeasure over the case of IPOB protest in PH

They are angry and afraid that we renamed PH Igweocha in order to claim it

PH is a city the Ikwerres Ijaws and Ogonis have laid claim to. It is also one of the reasons Saro Wiwa and Isaac Boro betrayed Biafra

My fellow Biafrans, if the price we must pay to get the support of the Riverine people is to allow them take full ownership of PH even if they plan to make it a city in Nigerdelta Republic, so be it.

We can build better cities that can never be rival by PH and it is absolute stupidddd to allow a piece of land stop our match to freedom the way Ojukwu allowed his fears of neocolonialism stopped him from exchanging oil for weapons with the Russians

Finally as a true Biafran representing Ojukwu's elite force, I hereby ask Nnamdi Kanu to forfeit PH for Biafra's sake

A piece of land must never divide us at this point in it

God bless Biafrans

Good night dear Biafrans cool

Port harcourt is a slave name
Igwocha is the name and Igwocha shall it be
No part of biafra land will be left behind

No one wants a situation where you have to answer to the future kids of your relatives on why you abandoned them

The opinions of a few people does not change this fact

16 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by 4stylz: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
pazienza:

Trash; like biafra owns rivers? Stupid people; biafra is only an eastern movement, you guys should keep it that way

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by nwachike(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
Biara must stand as one, no matter what think about us. Am a born Biafra

5 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by 4stylz: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
EasternLeopard:

I understand your view

If we do away with PH the way we have done with the Benins, they will certainly plead to be part of us the way the Benins now hunger for Biafra. cool

Who needs biafra in Benin? We don't bleeping give a shiit about what you guys are doing in igboland, carry your biafra to igboland and let others be;

Igbo people cannot be trusted, one day they will claim they own every land in nigeria even up to cotonou.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by EasternLeopard: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Port harcourt is a slave name
Igwocha is the name and Igwocha shall it be
No part of biafra land will be left behind

No one wants a situation where you have to answer to the future kids of your relatives on why you abandoned them

The opinions of a few people does not change this fact

My brother

You are making the same mistake Ojukwu made with oil wealth

If sacrificing PH will speed up Biafra actualization, so be it. cool

6 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by 4stylz: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
nwachike:
Biara must stand as one, no matter what think about us. Am a born Biafra

And who is trying to take it from you; as long as you leave rivers out of it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Curlieweed: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
pazienza:

But know this, if you concede PH to those people, they will still find away to assign connotations to your act of leaving PH for them. They will make up crazy dumbfounding negative stories as to why you surrendered the city to them, and they will keep repeating their made up stories to each other, until even they come to hold those lies as the absolute and sacrosanct truth, a form of group plagued Pseudologia fantastica.

I read with amusement TonyeBarcanista and Truckpusher's comments deriding IPOB for demonstrating in PH . Barcanista even queried the demonstrators for referring to PH by its original Ikwerre name (not entirely surprising because the struggle between the Ijaw okrikans and their Ikwerre "brothers" for the ownership of PH is an ongoing one). It was amusing because the aforementioned duo are also advocates of an unobtainable phantasy called SE/SS "unity". It's interesting that while these advocates of unity didn't complain about similar demonstrations in Enugu, Aba and Onitsha the one in PH was deemed insulting.

Make no mistake about it, their views are very typical and the actual reasons for them very complex. The SS is a very complex area and whatever advantages it's resources may confer to a future state will be negated by its diversity and the huge potential for fruitless atomistic conflict. This is why I have always maintained that it would be a monumental error of judgement to include a single non-affirming Igbo ethnic group in a proposed Biafra. I have gone further to say that I will rather support the abomination called "one" Nigeria than support a future Biafra with a single non-Igbo sub-nation. We should just work to maintain good neighbourliness with these folks like our forebears did and avoid any attempt to recreate a future mini-Nigeria after wasting a lot of blood and tears.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Curlieweed: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
4stylz:

Trash; like biafra owns rivers? Stupid people; biafra is only an eastern movement, you guys should keep it that way

Yeah, Rivers is in the North.

12 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Deltagiant: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
ezeagu:
Please see my reply to Igbo people overdoing it when it comes to riverine communities. https://www.nairaland.com/2686704/biafra-igbo
I have been studying the situation very closely including listening to the diverse callers on Radio Biafra before and after the arrest of Mr Kanu. If i factor in the names of the people arrested in PH and their differing ethnic backgrounds, then project the figure with the number of non SEners in the protest, I will conclude that we here on Nairaland may not know the extent of the current Biafra agitation. @Pazienza has to be careful not to equally offend those silent indigenes of PH who might feel offended with his suggestion on PH. Are we sounding too elitist and out of touch?

Abagworo: Here are the names of those arrested

Benson Sunday - Ibibio

Emmanuel Ali - Ikwerre

Ukeme Monday - Ekpeye

Chibuzor Eechina -Igbo

Charles Eze - Etche

Egbo Okechukwu - Igbo

Chibona Ifion - Eleme

John Douglas - Kalabari

Ezenwa Alphonus - Etche

Wori Endurance - Ikwerre

Chinomere Nwolu - Ikwerre

Henry Eze - Etche

Friday Uzunwa - Igbo

Igbodo Abio - Etche

Akaniyene Uwem - Ibibio

Eni Iboro - Ibibio

Obinna Stephen -Igbo

Monday Ocha - Ikwerre

Obinna Ibekwe - Igbo

Kingsley Ezengorie - Igbo (Rivers)

How then would the protest be viewed as Igbo protest?

7 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by ezeagu(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Deltagiant:
I have been studying the situation very closely including listening to the diverse callers on Radio before and after the arrest of Mr Kanu. If i factor in the names of the people arrested in PH and their differing ethnic backgrounds, then project the figure with the number of non SEners in the protest, I will conclude that we here on Nairaland may not know the extent of the current Biafra agitation. @Pazienza has to be careful not to equally offend those silent indigenes of PH who might feel offended with his suggestion on PH. Are we sounding too elitist and out of touch?

I don't believe protesters can be used gauge the enthusiasm of the non-Igbo when it comes to Biafra. My main point was that I have yet to see any agitation for Biafra in anywhere else other than Igbo land. And even if you look at that list it's still overwhelmingly Igbo despite Port Harcourt's make up.

11 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Deltagiant: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Which list are u talking about...the one i posted?
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by ezeagu(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Deltagiant:
Which list are u talking about...the one i posted?

Yes, the one above the last post. There's like 20 people and only three of them are (possibly) non-Igbo. Only one of them is possibly Kalabari/Ijaw in a Port Harcourt protest!
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
una sorry oh,,,,

mynd44, obinoscopy, lalasticala, Jarus, Sagamite, barcanista, omenka, obiageli, berem, cramjones, coe4eva, whitetechnology, Ola6, Rossike, Truckpusher, Babyosisi, collynzo23, theassassin, jmaine, idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless, Anonimi, Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10, gramci, Taharqa, Iamodenigbo, Arysexy, Descartes, Gh0stFreak, Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5, omenka, egift, caseless, ngeneukwenu, cleverly, Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy, ilungunboy, Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft, Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe, michaelsokoto, gbawe, abagworo, OrlandoOwoh, jomoh, Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Pendy79, Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus, Whitecat007, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba, Rawani, Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Nduchucks, Lacasa, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie, Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, PassingShot, mayoroflagos, shymexx, chukwudi44, wombraiders, mudraker, bishopjuice, ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk. firefire, datolee, bloodykiller, ichidodo, ratiken, dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria, anonimi, titaljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord, iconize, rigarmortis, Descartes, Ikenna351, Afam4eva, maclatunji, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, pointb, pazienza, OKDNigeria, stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, IKJ66, swtdrms, ilugunboy, Mogidi, Elslim, bitterleafsoup

wailers them.

3 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Deltagiant: 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
ezeagu:

Yes, the one above the last post. There's like 20 people and only three of them are (possibly) non-Igbo. Only one of them is possibly Kalabari/Ijaw in a Port Harcourt protest!

Ezeagu, this conversation, i believe is anchored on the premise that Ekpeye, Etche and Ikwerre are NOT IGBOS, consequently not Biafrans?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) / Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.