Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones (1205 Views)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / Why Amaechi Is Fighting & Wants To Stop The Wike Probe Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 25, 2015
After the murdererous Wike has had his stint in being "governor," he can now go back and contest a proper election without any power over the security agencies in his state, or open killers and oppressors. The blood of those this wicked governor murdered will come back to stab him in his heart. He is doomed - a cursed soul, a vagabond and a man that would ultimately fall in the bottomless abyss.

-CramJones

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones by braine(m): 1:23am On Oct 25, 2015
Seems like you'd blow his head off if you had a gun. cheesy
Re: My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones by lawflec(m): 1:48am On Oct 25, 2015
. In as much as I am an ardent supporter of APC and the slayer of Brother Jonathan, Rotimi Amechi. your choice of words here is quite uncalled for and is really abusive of the tenets of brotherliness. PDP, win or loose depends on whose strategy and campaign the electorate buys. Believe it or not, stand Wike and Dakaku, Wike will take the day. However, due to the works of Amechi and perhaps the federal might, unlikely to come to play, APC MAY win narrowly. And as it stands now, Wike is the current governor of River State. This election is Amechi APC Vs Nyesome Wike.... GOD willing Wike will loose to avenge the death of the innocent citizens of Rivers murdered on the goose chasing day called election.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones by Osezzua(m): 3:11am On Oct 25, 2015
lawflec:
. In as much as I am an ardent supporter of APC and the slayer of Brother Jonathan, Rotimi Amechi. your choice of words here is quite uncalled for and is really abusive of the tenets of brotherliness. PDP, win or loose depends on whose strategy and campaign the electorate buys. Believe it or not, stand Wike and Dakaku, Wike will take the day. However, due to the works of Amechi and perhaps the federal might, unlikely to come to play, APC MAY win narrowly. And as it stands now, Wike is the current governor of River State. This election is Amechi APC Vs Nyesome Wike.... GOD willing Wike will loose to avenge the death of the innocent citizens of Rivers murdered on the goose chasing day called election.

You guys are not invoking curses on the person who has killed so much innocent souls because of his careless talks way-back in the year 2011. Abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 25, 2015
Cramjones its obvious your brain has a cramp

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 5:23am On Oct 25, 2015
When I said this present cramjones is slow in the head, many of you doubted me undecided

I guess you guys are right sha. This present cramjones is very very slow in the head cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones by Frankiss44(m): 5:40am On Oct 25, 2015
I won't be surprised if this ends up with cancer of the brain.. No normal working brain should have the ability of spitting rubbish online everyday

I suggest you go for a checkup, early detection helps a lot in the fight against cancer. Don't say you weren't warned

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones by kunle1960: 5:50am On Oct 25, 2015
All of you calling Wike names will rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones by noeloge82(m): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2015
If its free and fair polls then let's Rivers decide
Re: My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones by princemillla(m): 6:41am On Oct 25, 2015
Weren't you the guy clamouring for recognition 2days ago?

I just can't imagine your choice of words. On the long run you still expect people to take you serious as they used to?

You've really not been doing better since u surfaced again, I challenge you to be different in your approach to politic issues.
Re: My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2015
Ok
Re: My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Let Rivers decide
Re: My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
sentiments apart, Wike will win.
Re: My Take On The Wike Verdict - Cramjones by oganology33(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
cramjones:
After the murdererous Wike has had his stint in being "governor," he can now go back and contest a proper election without any power over the security agencies in his state, or open killers and oppressors. The blood of those this wicked governor murdered will come back to stab him in his heart. He is doomed - a cursed soul, a vagabond and a man that would ultimately fall in the bottomless abyss.

-CramJones
I can feel this hate even from an unknown location.
This type of hate is consuming. It will explode from your chest if u dnt take a deep breath after reading this.
The Idiosy of you is amazing 2 me.
At this point, I'm lead 2 ask u Dis question. . .
CramJones or whatever ur real name is, How is your Spiritual life

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church / Sites Frm Anambra Day Celebration Abuja / IGBO JEWS: The Lost Tribe Of Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.