Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church (1208 Views)

Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria / Osinbajo, Ambode Dance At Redeemed Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by eDoctorr(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
I just heard the news on OGTV at 8:00pm and it was read to my hearing that the on-going repair on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway is being done by Ogun state government.
The newscaster even stated it categorically that there is a rumour circulating that it's being done by one of the biggest church denomination in the country (Obviously he was referring to Redeemed Church but doesn't want to mention them since the claim wasn't the church)

Please, let's stop the rumour and give credit to those who genuinely deserve it.

Kudos to Governor Amosun.
God bless Ogun state.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by yanabasee(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
OP... You giv us Yam (yarn) where is the Source
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by happney65: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by happney65: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
yanabasee:

You mean Sauce to eat with the Yam? grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lalasticlala, front page.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by eDoctorr(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
yanabasee:

I said they said it on OGTV news. habah!

do u expect me to record the voice. The news caught my attention unexpectedly as I have read the earlier rumour on nairaland.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by menix(m): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Oya Lala come nd see oo..

The lies of today churches sends shivers to Devil..

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by Agimor(m): 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
menix:
Oya Lala come nd see oo..

The lies of today churches sends shivers to Devil..
Did the church ever claim they were responsible?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by yanabasee(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
eDoctorr:

I said they said it on OGTV news. habah!

do u expect me to record the voice. The news caught my attention unexpectedly as I have read the earlier rumour on nairaland.

OGTV News indeed....

Go check on the news site and they'll publish what ever broadcasted news on their site... Copy it and paste it here... Don't be ignorant!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by UltimateDaniel(m): 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
that's cool... VISIT www.openheavensdaily.com for you OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTION BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by eDoctorr(m): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
yanabasee:

OGTV News indeed....

Go check on the news site and they'll publish what ever broadcasted news on their site... Copy it and paste it here... Don't be ignorant!

Oh! I see. you are biggest fool I've ever come across
Do I need to wait for ur stupid advice before I know what to do.

A fool has fooled u with pictures and u didn't border to ask him source of his news. You're hear barking.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by yanabasee(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
eDoctorr:

Oh! I see. you are biggest fool I've ever come across
Do I need to wait for ur stupid advice before I know what to do.

A fool has fooled u with pictures and u didn't border to ask him source of his news. You're hear barking.

Lol... For ur mind... You've beefed the hell outaf me!!! grin

I said you shldnt be ignorant.. That wasn't any beef... I was just telling you to be
aware of what to do... I guess... You've got big issues with comprehension! cool

You don't have to wait for my advice... Yet you did nothing until I gave u hints... grin

I'll not banter words with you!... You've been served! grin

Now... Run along kid... Go....go and play with ur mates grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by eDoctorr(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
yanabasee:

Lol... For ur mind... You've beefed the hell outaf me!!! grin

I said you shldnt be ignorant.. That wasn't any beef... I was just telling you to be
aware of what to do... I guess... You've got big issues with comprehension! cool

You don't have to wait for my advice... Yet you did nothing until I gave u hints... grin

I'll not banter words with you!... You've been served! grin

Now... Run along kid... Go....go and play with ur mates grin

Lol .. werey ... trying to make himself happy.

Oloriibu. I've done that before u quoted me.

u can visit their website or send ur mama .

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by saintfizzo(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
kiss
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by yanabasee(m): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
eDoctorr:

Lol .. werey ... trying to make himself happy.

Oloriibu. I've done that before u quoted me.

u can visit their website or send ur mama .

You shouldn't have involved my mother... This is different... You shld beef me... And not that woman! I will not tolerate it... I don't knw how to beef... If I start mine... You'll regret ever bringing my mother into this...
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by eDoctorr(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
yanabasee:

You shouldn't have involved my mother... This is different... You shld beef me... And not that woman! I will not tolerate it... I don't knw how to beef... If I start mine... You'll regret ever bringing my mother into this...

START........

E NO GO BETA FOR U IF U NO START.

Idiot,,, next time if u see my post, u no go quote me again. oo nii jere
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Repair: Ogun State Government Not Redeemed Church by yanabasee(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
eDoctorr:

START........

E NO GO BETA FOR U IF U NO START.

Idiot,,, next time if u see my post, u no go quote me again. oo nii jere

You've been serve.... No bed time story for you... Go and sleep! grin

(1) (Reply)

Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations / Should New Calls For Biafra Worry Nigerians? Bbc. / Bayelsa State Commissioner For Science Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.