Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt (48224 Views)

David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters / Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by addey44: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2015
ewigmee:
He is loved by his people. Simple truth.
Really? No one is smilling in the pictures!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by bashydemy(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Trouble de sleep inyanga de wake am!! The trouble in the NE is enough!!Buhari should know better than provoking the niger delta people at this time!! A warning is enough for the wise.
hahaha if you depend on Asari and tompolo you are on a long thing, Coward Ojukwu try it in the past and left your grandparents to their fate and run to Ivory coast..

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by bashydemy(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Wike does not need GEJ or PEJ to win elections in Rivers state dear!! The people of Rivers state would vote him again should they ever be need for another election.

BTW no federal force or might would be enough to thwart the will of Rivers people.Trust me dear,no one would like to try anything funny with any of the states in the Niger delta especially Rivers state.
Hmmm you are under your bed in South East and boasting about rivers election... I guess you are related to that coward Oju Iku.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2015
bashydemy:
hahaha if you depend on Asari and tompolo you are on a long thing, Coward Ojukwu try it in the past and left your grandparents to their fate and run to Ivory coast..

The last time Tompolo called for meeting,Niger delta oustanding militants oustanding allowances were paid!! You idiots staying in brown roof tops in Ibadan and Oshogbo want to determine who will be the Governor of Rivers state!! You better stay clear of other people's affairs and concentrate with taking care of your starving civil servants who has not been paid for months.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by ishiamu(m): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2015
pretydiva:
Let him be deceiving himself

Gerrara here mehn
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by bashydemy(m): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

The last time Tompolo called for meeting,Niger delta oustanding militants oustanding allowances were paid!! You idiots staying in brown roof tops in Ibadan and Oshogbo want to determine who will be the Governor of Rivers state!! You better stay clear of other people's affairs and concentrate with taking care of your starving civil servants who has not been paid for months.
Like i said, check your history book or ask your father to tell you about how Ojukwu boast for them and what happen later.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Ruuhh(m): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2015
did anybody notice the sex and age group of those people? all youths, as if it's a cult re-union. looks like set up to me when compared to Umanas'.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Opinedecandid(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2015
jude33084:

Servant you say? Abeg say what you know biko with all due respect smiley

Mama P caused all these wahala we r facing in PH, she doesn't even know when to say Yes or No, she talks and act as if Nigeria belongs to her? Meanwhile people like you applauded her cheesy

Please just sit and enjoy the Change while it last because the power may come back to your corridor tomorrow wink

Change you said?
NOPE!

We have been 'SHORT-CHANGED', instead.

You promised to hit the ground running, you ended up hitting the ground 'GROUNDED'

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2015
bashydemy:
Like i said, check your history book or ask your father to tell you about how Ojukwu boast for them and what happen later.
Why i check my history books who takes care of the starving civil servants in Osun and Oyo states?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by shamecurls(m): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Grow-up

imsuboi:
I must say I'm not surprised. Apc are power-hungry dogs willing to do "anything" to milk this nation dry.

If/When the Rivers/Akwa-Ibom elections are rigged in favor of apc, there would be wide spread hatred for this administration (more than there already is).

This, coupled with Nnamdi Kanu's kidnap, might just be the spark we need.

The spark for Biafra.

wink
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Forwetinnah: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2015
Going by the Shenanigans this government has been up to for the past 5 months. APC CANNOT WIN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA(Maybe in those animal thinking Almajiri States) The Party is such a disgrace...all we've seen so far are LIES..FRAUD..THIEVES...WITCH HUNTING...DISREGARD FOR CONSTITUTION. What right thinking individual will fall for such nonsense?
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by bashydemy(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Why i check my history books who takes care of the starving civil servants in Osun and Oyo states?
Give me proof of people that have die starving in Osun state due to Aregbesola negligent and i will give you proof of 3million that die due to Ojukwu cowardice, FOOLISHNESS and greediness..
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by nobeku: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2015
imsuboi:
I must say I'm not surprised. Apc are power-hungry dogs willing to do "anything" to milk this nation dry.

If/When the Rivers/Akwa-Ibom elections are rigged in favor of apc, there would be wide spread hatred for this administration (more than there already is).

This, coupled with Nnamdi Kanu's kidnap, might just be the spark we need.

The spark for Biafra.

wink
Look at this senior Buffoon!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2015
bashydemy:
Give me proof of people that have die starving in Osun state due to Aregbesola negligent and i will give you proof of 3million that die due to Ojukwu cowardice, FOOLISHNESS and greediness..

Lol you brown roof people want to import poverty to Rivers state!! God forbid!! We shall never allow starvation and poverty to become a state policy like we have in osun and oyo states!! The biafran war is history,Osun starvation is today's reality!! The APC going by its actions in Osun,Oyo and other states are pursuing a government of starvation!!

The people of the old eastern region will never allow anyone with such an ideology to ever come close to any of their Government houses,the carnage in imo state is enough damage.

Luckily for us,brown roof top people and their local champion would not have a say in our elections.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by bashydemy(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol you brown roof people want to import poverty to Rivers state!! God forbid!! We shall never allow starvation and poverty to become a state policy like we have in osun and oyo states!! The biafran war is history,Osun starvation is today's reality!! The APC going by its actions in Osun,Oyo and other states are pursuing a government of starvation!!

The people of the old eastern region will never allow anyone with such an ideology to ever come close to any of their Government houses,the carnage in imo state is enough damage.
Wow you are a FOOL sir, you are good in changing from one argument to the other.. Like i said give me proof of people died of starvation in South West due to bad leaders in South West from 1900 to date and i will give you more than 5million of people who have died of starvation from South east and south south due to bad leaders..... Pa Chukwudi44 You are FOOL with capital letters..
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Tinablack: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2015
sammyp01:
No be small love.this are what we portharcourt people call Mobile.they were simply mobilise to to airport after taking some change.look closely the same people will appear for Dakuku just incase you don't know they have an association

You can say that again.I was called to come an welcome him but m way to busy for such show of shame

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2015
bashydemy:
Wow you are a FOOL sir, you are good in changing from one argument to the other.. Like i said give me proof of people died of starvation in South West due to bad leaders in South West from 1900 to date and i will give you more than 5million of people who have died of starvation from South east and south south due to bad leaders..... Pa Chukwudi44 You are FOOL with capital letters..

Lolz unlike the biafrans who were starved by their enemies led by the viele Awolowo who later died of rat poison,Osun state workers have been starved since Nov 2014 by their own son Rauf Aregbesola !! Their aggrived citizens are now trying to export their starvation to Rivers state! God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by apatuku: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2015
ewigmee:
He is loved by his people. Simple truth.
rented crowd
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by blackpanda: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2015
bashydemy:
So now Dakuku and Ameach are from north and south west?
$

No mind the nincompoop jare!
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2015
blackpanda:
$

No mind the nincompoop jare!

Was Jimi Agbaje igbo? Why didnt you mofos vote for him? Now you want Riverians to vote for your islamic Arewa-yoruba party.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by bashydemy(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz unlike the biafrans who were starved by their enemies led by the viele Awolowo who later died of rat poison,Osun state workers have been starved since Nov 2014 by their own son Rauf Aregbesola !! Their aggrived citizens are now trying to export their starvation to Rivers state! God forbid.
So you want to be fed by your enemies? Chukwudi44 i swear you no get sense.. Can you define what you know about starvation? or have you ever seen anyone die of starvation from the South West region? Like i said your Ojukwu that coward starve your parents and grandparents to death and your region inherit the coward from him if nor you guys are shouting and clamoring for Biafra and you are still fighting for seats in the National Assembly and also fighting for post in the PMB led Nigeria Government... Only coward does that.. As a Yoruba man we fight for what we believe in to the last blood...Remember Obafemi Awolowo mobilize for the Independence and make sure he lead them to get it... But Ojukwu did same from Nigeria and ran away leaving his people to die..
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by bashydemy(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Was Jimi Agbaje igbo? Why didnt you mofos vote for him? Now you want Riverians to vote for your islamic Arewa-yoruba party.
because we have the best among them who is incorruptible like Wike..

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2015
Nellybii:

If you guys have chosen to be senseless and not to develop, we progressives have decided to flog sense development into your yanshes. Eediot.
Abboki!! pass me my koboko.!! Yoo waa.!! grin
Ode... is lagos developing? ??
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2015
bashydemy:
So you want to be fed by your enemies? Chukwudi44 i swear you no get sense.. Can you define what you know about starvation? or have you ever seen anyone die of starvation from the South West region? Like i said your Ojukwu that coward starve your parents and grandparents to death and your region inherit the coward from him if nor you guys are shouting and clamoring for Biafra and you are still fighting for seats in the National Assembly and also fighting for post in the PMB led Nigeria Government... Only coward does that.. As a Yoruba man we fight for what we believe in to the last blood...Remember Obafemi Awolowo mobilize for the Independence and make sure he lead them to get it... But Ojukwu did same from Nigeria and ran away leaving his people to die..

But you will expect your enemies oyel money to be used in the feeding of your starving workers baa!!! Why dont you rely on your cocoa and brown roof top exports to pay your salaries!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Ryabcool(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Ofcourse Wike is still in charge.
No controversy.
It is high time Niger Deltans rise up to resist that Almajiri and their Chief-slave (wuruba) party.

We are all witnesses to how sectional they are in appointments, even their Chief Servants complain bitterly about it, too.

Their entire body language is a pointer to their greed, selfishness and dictatorship.

We are witnesses to the deceits, the lies, the suppression, victimisation, all of that.

Some of their boot lickers even come here to say that Wike will be arrested by EFCC so he won't take part in the rerun election.

I dare to ask, the same way Goodluck Jonathan ensured that Buhari was arrested or tried for 'certificatelessness'?

Had Buhari been arrested in the build up to the 2015 Presidential election, the whole world would have risen to condemn it!

The same way the Almajiris would have reacted had that been done, is the same way we will react should they dare lay their hands on Wike.
Infact, Rivers will be too hot for them to govern;
Niger Delta will be too hot for further oil exploration.

Even international community would rise to tell them NO.

Why do they really want to have a one party state?
Are they in desperate search for an avenue to nosedive completely into totalitarianism?

They can't continue to kill the hen that lays the golden egg and walk away freely.

Let them seize to plough and plunder our God-given resources to develop their land while we wriggle in want and our lands, yes our earth that produces the black oil is left depleted, undeveloped, abandoned and in chaos.

#regionalismIsTheWayOutOfThisQuagmire
lol blame Aguiyi Ironsi for unitary system of government, not the north. He put us all in this mess
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2015
bashydemy:
because we have the best among them who is incorruptible like Wike..

Sorry easterners do not need local champions like Aregbesola and Ajimobi, we can afford to chose for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is the elections only free and fair if only Apc wins? Yobe Inec chairman was proved that he collected 15m bribe from d Gov in d tribunal but his election was upheld? Is that d change?
where u dia wen d said 15m was paid? has PDP ever won any free contest? chew on dat!
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Walexsammy(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode thugs do not vote during election !! Yorubas and hausa in Oyo and kano states would not vote either!! The election would be decided by Riverians!! Come to think of it If your Buhari police and army where so good at shooting how come we are still having rampant boko haram attacks all over the place?

If the they cant even defeat ordinary boko haram insurgents on the ground,is it the more sophisticated Niger delta militants that they can defeat on he creeks?
ask timaya about 1999

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Walexsammy(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2015
bashydemy:
Who is complaining? Federal Govt will finance the money all they want is free, fair and credible election. Did you see anyone contesting the Governorship election of Cross rivers, Enugu, Abia, etc? No cos the election was free, fair and credible unlike that of river and akwa ibom.
abeg abia state was neva free and fair cuz I was there
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Lawsimon(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Ofcourse Wike is still in charge.
No controversy.
It is high time Niger Deltans rise up to resist that Almajiri and their Chief-slave (wuruba) party.

We are all witnesses to how sectional they are in appointments, even their Chief Servants complain bitterly about it, too.

Their entire body language is a pointer to their greed, selfishness and dictatorship.

We are witnesses to the deceits, the lies, the suppression, victimisation, all of that.

Some of their boot lickers even come here to say that Wike will be arrested by EFCC so he won't take part in the rerun election.

I dare to ask, the same way Goodluck Jonathan ensured that Buhari was arrested or tried for 'certificatelessness'?

Had Buhari been arrested in the build up to the 2015 Presidential election, the whole world would have risen to condemn it!

The same way the Almajiris would have reacted had that been done, is the same way we will react should they dare lay their hands on Wike.
Infact, Rivers will be too hot for them to govern;
Niger Delta will be too hot for further oil exploration.

Even international community would rise to tell them NO.

Why do they really want to have a one party state?
Are they in desperate search for an avenue to nosedive completely into totalitarianism?

They can't continue to kill the hen that lays the golden egg and walk away freely.

Let them seize to plough and plunder our God-given resources to develop their land while we wriggle in want and our lands, yes our earth that produces the black oil is left depleted, undeveloped, abandoned and in chaos.

#regionalismIsTheWayOutOfThisQuagmire
so this is the reason why he rigged the election, i pity you o. Conscience is an open wound, only truth can heal it.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2015
See faces of loosers and drunkards, nothing to hold from someone who is still battling with hangover.

Rivers State is too good to be left in the hands of criminal and kidnappers, Amaechi knows it, Buhari knows it.

Rivers people just chill and support change PDP has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2015
To some extent, I'm happy that this election was cancelled so that a rerun would just shut APC folks forever up.. undecided.. Wike is still the governor, even if the elections is conducted a million times tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) / Petition Seeking Visa Ban On Wike, Family Members Gets Over 200,000 Signatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.