Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt (48219 Views)

David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters / Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2015
princeonx:
See how everybody for this pic eyes red!!

Weed and Alcohol keeps many going.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by engineerboat(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2015
sameer1212:
DAKUKU for Rivers, WIKE for EFCC cheesy Him never see anything cos very soon we will open his file while he was Minister Of education.
go open am now, shebi na you write am put for hin case file.

Your noise is very stale, DOA
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2015
chukwudi44:
Welcome back the peoples Governor!!! Nothing de happen!! We shall never allow infidels come close to desecrating the sacred stool of Rivers Government house.

old man with no brains.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by blackpanda: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2015
Nothing but rented crowd!

Wike your days are number grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2015
E must happen for rivers state...since the apc want it bloody and crazy we give it to them...rubbish....the rivers people would be more than determined to vote for PDP seeing the hypocritical power hungry party the apc is...it is obvious the apc is not ready to move nigeria forward but to witch hunt and hold on to series of tribunals in the oil rich states to stale development...niger deltans rise up and say no to this useless change...now I get what the apc wants...niger deltans put on your thinking caps and resist this fake change... angry..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2015
imsuboi:
I must say I'm not surprised. Apc are power-hungry dogs willing to do "anything" to milk this nation dry.

If/When the Rivers/Akwa-Ibom elections are rigged in favor of apc, there would be wide spread hatred for this administration (more than there already is).

This, coupled with Nnamdi Kanu's kidnap, might just be the spark we need. The spark for Biafra.

wink
why are u goons always afraid of free, fair & credible elections?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Kulas: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2015
I keep on saying and will say it again and again-Even if INEC like,let them conduct d election in Rivers 100 times,PDP must win 100 times.I wonder why INEC will waste such a money in a futile exercise.APC are dreaming.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Goldencollins: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2015
mykemiley:
Story story! Story......story dat touches d heart of a mosquito...

e pain you die

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2015
That was how they said Buhari cannot win and when he did they suddenly became deaf, dumb but thankfully not blind.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by mercielizzie(f): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2015
OK
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 25, 2015
blackpanda:
Nothing but rented crowd!

Wike your days are number grin angry
rented crowd abi??...when the gbege go happen hope your sorry ass would be in rivers state...you would run and fall when it happens..I wonder why the north and south West wants the oil rich states so badly...we would give it to you guys the way you want it...
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2015
We told Wike to use his little time he has to do something tangible. Instead, he was chasing Amaechi up and down..grin

No amount of court papers your lawyers file will make you not leave that seat.

TonyeBastardnisca can continue opening baseless threads tongue

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by yertyr(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2015
APC has been given long rope to hang themselves.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Ofcourse Wike is still in charge.
No controversy.
It is high time Niger Deltans rise up to resist that Almajiri and their Chief-slave (wuruba) party.

We are all witnesses to how sectional they are in appointments, even their Chief Servants complain bitterly about it, too.

Their entire body language is a pointer to their greed, selfishness and dictatorship.

We are witnesses to the deceits, the lies, the suppression, victimisation, all of that.

Some of their boot lickers even come here to say that Wike will be arrested by EFCC so he won't take part in the rerun election.

I dare to ask, the same way Goodluck Jonathan ensured that Buhari was arrested or tried for 'certificatelessness'?

Had Buhari been arrested in the build up to the 2015 Presidential election, the whole world would have risen to condemn it!

The same way the Almajiris would have reacted had that been done, is the same way we will react should they dare lay their hands on Wike.
Infact, Rivers will be too hot for them to govern;
Niger Delta will be too hot for further oil exploration.

Even international community would rise to tell them NO.

Why do they really want to have a one party state?
Are they in desperate search for an avenue to nosedive completely into totalitarianism?

They can't continue to kill the hen that lays the golden egg and walk away freely.

Let them seize to plough and plunder our God-given resources to develop their land while we wriggle in want and our lands, yes our earth that produces the black oil is left depleted, undeveloped, abandoned and in chaos.

#regionalismIsTheWayOutOfThisQuagmire

nnah who is ur pay master? You think say nha we for NL go vote Ni...awon were jakujaku people decieving people

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Koleman(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2015
this one Na airport crowd na. pictures sometimes lie. d other opponent go soon release im own photos .. which one we go believe
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2015
soundtruth:
That was how they said Buhari cannot win and when he did they suddenly became deaf, dumb but thankfully not blind.
would the crowd of lame and handicapped illiterates who voted for buhari vote in rivers state??....nonsense
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by blackpanda: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Ofcourse Wike is still in charge.
No controversy.
It is high time Niger Deltans rise up to resist that Almajiri and their Chief-slave (wuruba) party.

We are all witnesses to how sectional they are in appointments, even their Chief Servants complain bitterly about it, too.

Their entire body language is a pointer to their greed, selfishness and dictatorship.

We are witnesses to the deceits, the lies, the suppression, victimisation, all of that.

Some of their boot lickers even come here to say that Wike will be arrested by EFCC so he won't take part in the rerun election.

I dare to ask, the same way Goodluck Jonathan ensured that Buhari was arrested or tried for 'certificatelessness'?

Had Buhari been arrested in the build up to the 2015 Presidential election, the whole world would have risen to condemn it!

The same way the Almajiris would have reacted had that been done, is the same way we will react should they dare lay their hands on Wike.
Infact, Rivers will be too hot for them to govern;
Niger Delta will be too hot for further oil exploration.

Even international community would rise to tell them NO.

Why do they really want to have a one party state?
Are they in desperate search for an avenue to nosedive completely into totalitarianism?

They can't continue to kill the hen that lays the golden egg and walk away freely.

Let them seize to plough and plunder our God-given resources to develop their land while we wriggle in want and our lands, yes our earth that produces the black oil is left depleted, undeveloped, abandoned and in chaos.

#regionalismIsTheWayOutOfThisQuagmire

Is this not the peak of fooolishness

Is Dakuku not from niger delta? Stop hanging on to phantom conspiracy theories to. Support the greedy corrupt buffooon called WIKE(d)!

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by trapQ: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2015
People need to understand that this pic doesn't depict any kind of love they have for wike.

Those people were definitely paid to show up there. I remember sometime when OBJ came to PH during ODILI's regime as governor, people were at the airport as early as 7:am, and didn't leave until he left there at about 6:pm....no sane person will do that if they weren't paid.

Since they've found wike guilty of election rigging and misconduct, why should he still be allowed to do a re-run?? In developed countries he'd be arrested and not do a re-reun...

That's why nigeria isn't moving forward...smh

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by mizzyboy007: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2015
just look at the faces of Wike supporters.....hungry thugs.....mtcheww
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by oyindare(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2015
This is so funny
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by demarc001: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2015
sameer1212:
DAKUKU for Rivers, WIKE for EFCC cheesy Him never see anything cos very soon we will open his file while he was Minister Of education.

Listen to yourself And you will say it is not witch hunting. Canceling his election so as to lay accusations on him to prevent him from winning, why not allow him re-run. Abeg leave politicians to their game.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by joseph1832(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2015
What does it cost to rent a crowd in Nigeria today? I won't be surprised if everybody in that crowd gets at least N1,500 for coming to the airport to cheer Wike.

However, I find it funny that Wike should say "the electoral act nullified the use of card readers" every sane Nigerian knows that if not for the card readers, the March 2015 elections would have been rigged beyond reason by the PDP.

So for Wike to even criticize the use of card readers saying the electoral act nullify it, then I believe he must be joking. He should start preparing to campaign for another election and stop making noise.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nellybii: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2015
imsuboi:
I must say I'm not surprised. Apc are power-hungry dogs willing to do "anything" to milk this nation dry.

If/When the Rivers/Akwa-Ibom elections are rigged in favor of apc, there would be wide spread hatred for this administration (more than there already is).

This, coupled with Nnamdi Kanu's kidnap, might just be the spark we need. The spark for Biafra.

wink

Lol Sorry ooo eh ya!! grin
Biafra ko, Biokra ni.
Selfish, tribal bigots. Until you learn to live with other people without disrespecting them, you will maintain your perpetual irrelevance in the Naija political equation. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by imsuboi(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by imsuboi(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2015
kingsolex:
spark for Nairaland ba.
This anencephalic monkey, smell out of my mentions. undecided
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Mega72(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2015
Pray the will Of God happen in river state..Peterson or Wike all are the same Politians that doesn't have the masses at heart..APC is PDP..don't be decieved..Pray I say Pray..
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Ganjafama(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2015
imsuboi:

wink
Biafra is dead on arrival. APC will claim Rivers by hook or crook and heavens will not fall.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by tobyke: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2015
Jimi Agbaje equally got this same support from mostly Igbo folks in Lagos yet he lost. Some people believe election is won by making noise on social media. Its always difficult to fight federal might. Wike's time has come and he will soon turn to history. Most of this people supporting him that day will collect enough bribe and vote him out like agbaje's case. Even wike knows his days are numbered in that brigg's house.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2015
PDPwayoo:

tell me a politician that is not loved by his people. Even if Abacha come out today with all the bad records. MILLIONS OF YOUTHS LIKE YOU WILL SUPPORT AND RALLY FOR HIM.

Wike is favored to win the re-run but not with that kind wide margin.
my man with what he has done so far here,he will win with 3 million this time around ,my problem is that all this nairalanders are not even in Rivers and don't even have Rivers voters card,after appeal court or supreme court,and if they still need fresh Election,lets meet at the poll then, make Amechi INEC chairman wike is loved by all here simple

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by babafirst(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2015
siraj1402:
That moment when Amaechi heard that interim caretaker Governor of Rivers State, Mr Nyesom Wike has completed his five months INDUSTRIAL TRAINING (IT).
LWKMDDDDDDD @ 'INDUSTRIAL TRAINING'.So Wike na learner?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebubeslym:

www.dailypost.ng/2015/10/24/tribunal-judgement-governor-wike-returns-to-a-rousing-reception-in-port-harcourt/
I smell blood here soon,Amechi and ugly dakuku don't want to rest and wait for 2019,Rivers will be hot soon and Nigeria won't like what will happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC / Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians / Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.