Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,167 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor (931 Views)

"Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR / Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor / The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Most Nigeria Media - E-doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by eDoctorr(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2015
Let me start with a brief introduction:
I am Olayemi by name, Ibadan is my home town and Nigerian by nationality.

Now to business; What the hell is wrong with nairaland.com and some other news site in Nigeria. 98% of nairalanders including the moderators were aware of Nnamdi Kanu's arrest for leading the biafrans, and to the my greatest surprise; No news in nairaland discussed about it despite being a very important issue which could even lead to Nairaland extinction peradventure if Nigeria breaks and naira is not considered as nation's currency again.

I am a typical Yoruba and not a coward. The Biafrans deserved to be free. And Nnamdi KANU has never highlighted his agitation in a violence way. Let's stop being bias; it won't stop them from requesting for their freedom- it will only worsen the matter.
God bless Nigeria...
God Bless Yoruba land...
God bless Hausa....
God bless biafrans (Igbos)

1 Like

Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by midehi2(f): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2015
undecided
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by wiseone28: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2015
lipsrsealed publicity stunt
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by adorablepepple(f): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2015
Can you please shut up and sit down. You can join in their struggles by making your own website and name it all hail biafra! Biko stop ranting in a foolish way. If they are granted freedom who cares......
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by jaytee01(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2015
eDoctorr:

Now to business; What the hell is wrong with nairaland.com and some other news site in Nigeria. 98% of nairalanders including the moderators were aware of Nnamdi Kanu's arrest for leading the biafrans, and to the my greatest surprise; No news in nairaland discussed about it despite being a very important issue which could even lead to Nairaland extinction peradventure if Nigeria breaks and naira is not considered as nation's currency again.

I am a typical Yoruba and not a coward. The Biafrans deserved to be free. And Nnamdi KANU has never highlighted his agitation in a violence way. Let's stop being bias; it won't stop them from requesting for their freedom- it will only worsen the matter.
God bless Nigeria...
God Bless Yoruba land...
God bless Hausa....
Rubbish!

How will it lead to Nairaland?
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by WETINUSABI: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol...the OP na biafran claiming Ibadan.
BASTARDD grin
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by eDoctorr(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
adorablepepple:
Can you please shut up and sit down. You can join in their struggles by making your own website and name it all hail biafra! Biko stop ranting in a foolish way. If they are granted freedom who cares......

Oo ni soriire, aye e maa baje nii. If u are nt okay with my write_up; why not committing suicide?

Omo ale.. Oo nii jeun ti o yo o.
Oo sofo danu ni
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by eDoctorr(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
WETINUSABI:
Lol...the OP na biafran claiming Ibadan.
BASTARDD grin
Ofo lo maa se bi omi efo.
Ajere kii jere; oo ni jere.
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by uwa1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
@OP: plz is dere any difference between Nairaland and other newspaper houses... If u are looking for a reporter who will alwz give u a detailed report on ur beloved biafra den go to then go to the right place and stop trying to look 4 smoke where there is no fire.
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by WETINUSABI: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
iya ati baba ni koni jere re laye.

iwo ati ebi e lema ofo.
eDoctorr:

Ofo lo maa se bi omi efo.

Ajere kii jere; oo ni jere.
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by Omololu007(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
eDoctorr:

God bless Nigeria...
God Bless Yoruba land...
God bless Hausa....
when and how did you escape from yaba left grin
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by Omololu007(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
eDoctorr:

God bless Nigeria...
God Bless Yoruba land...
God bless Hausa....
with this your stupid comment,I now believe that MANY ARE MAD BUT FEW ROAM THE STREET grin
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by Omololu007(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
eDoctorr:

Oo ni soriire, aye e maa baje nii. If u are nt okay with my write_up; why not committing suicide?

Oo sofo danu ni
abeg make una help me find rope o,we need to tie this pig grin
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by eDoctorr(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Omololu007:

Okay, as u tied ur Mama wey dey Psychiatric Hospital.
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by vislabraye(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
eDoctorr:

God bless Nigeria...
God Bless Yoruba land...
God bless Hausa....

Nairaland is no different from other social media like Facebook and co. You can decide to leave a comment as well.
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by eDoctorr(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Omololu007:

uwa1:
@OP: plz is dere any difference between Nairaland and other newspaper houses... If u are looking for a reporter who will alwz give u a detailed report on ur beloved biafra den go to then go to the right place and stop trying to look 4 smoke where there is no fire.
Omololu007:

Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by eDoctorr(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
uwa1:

Gbenu e soun!
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by eDoctorr(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Omololu007:
with this your stupid comment,I now believe that MANY ARE MAD BUT FEW ROAM THE STREET grin

Weere; hin don talk finish be that o. Oponu ayirada:
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by eDoctorr(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
WETINUSABI:
iya ati baba ni koni jere re laye.
iwo ati ebi e lema ofo.
Oo ni kuu_re. Were; o dun, o fee keh
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by eDoctorr(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Omololu007:

Laughing ooooo. See this Weere!
E belike say u don use head nak ground o.
It is obvious u escaped from Aro. See as u dey bark like hungry Dog. If u like kill urself on top matter wey no concern u. Compound Idiot.
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by adorablepepple(f): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
eDoctorr:

Oo sofo danu ni
Hello piece of shit, all those curses will go back to you. Ill mannered idiot,dumb fool, simple sentence you can't make"If u are nt okay with my write_up; why not committing suicide?" Olofo, gbo gbo ebi e loma sofo danu ,ibikubi omo gutter. Get lost!
Re: The Cowardliness Of Nairaland And Some Other News Site By E-doctor by eDoctorr(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
adorablepepple:

Hello piece of shit, all those curses will go back to you. Ill mannered idiot,dumb fool, simple sentence you can't make"If u are nt okay with my write_up; why not committing suicide?" Olofo, gbo gbo ebi e loma sofo danu ,ibikubi omo gutter. Get lost!

Weere- oo nii kuu re lai

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Go Die For BP Today. / Some Answers To The The Proposed Sea Port In Abia State. – Joi John / North Korea Leader, Kim Jong-un Travels Around With His Personal Toiletby Mis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.