Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions (4768 Views)

Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? / Putin Crushes BBC Smartass INCLUDING BBC Propagandist's Question / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Trailer Crushes Car In Ogun State This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Darkpal: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Is common sense severely lacking in mainstream Western journalism?

Russia’s President Putin found himself having to ask BBC journalist John Simpson if he has any common sense at all, as he pushed the establishment line that Russia is an aggressor in the world.

Putin contends that Russia is “standing up for its national interests“, and is visibly frustrated by the frankly ignorant questions that Simpson poses. Putin asks, “Why are you threatening us“, and “what business have they got there“, in reference to U.S. military bases throughout Europe.
He also notes that Russia’s annual military budget is a mere $50-78 billion, while the U.S. equivalent is around $575 billion before asking:
“And you’re telling me I’m the aggressor here? Have you any common sense at all?“
Despite this fact Russia still manages to trump NATO with the world’s best air defence system that it has now deployed in Syria, so what exactly is the Western military industrial complex doing with all that money?
Russia has massively embarrassed the West with its recent actions in Syria, refusing to hold back in its highly successful campaign against ISIS, so this move by the BBC joins other recent attempts to paint Russia as an enemy.
The following interview has been viewed, in total, over one million times, which is testament to how powerfully it really is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwWMaJJ_MSg
Source: http://www.globalresearch.ca/have-you-any-common-sense-putin-crushes-bbc-journalists-stupid-questions/5483975

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by beejay97(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
He has a point there?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by delishpot: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
That moment when putin makes you realize you were stupid indeed..... grin grin grin

Anybody wey want quote me...HAVE YOU ANY COMMON SENSE?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by maxti: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Self expression

1 Like

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by iphanyiuma(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Russians always aggressive... lol may God dash that journalist sense in jusus name

6 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by nwolisar: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
delishpot:
That moment when putin makes you realize you were stupid indeed..... grin grin grin

Anybody wey want quote me...HAVE YOU ANY COMMON SENSE?
Dash me small na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by delishpot: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
nwolisar:

Dash me small na cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha grin grin Me sef no get am much o. My sense is very uncommon. grin cheesy
Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by nwolisar: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
delishpot:

Hahaha grin grin Me sef no get am much o. My sense is very uncommon. grin cheesy
U don fall hands fa grin We need "The Putin's Treatment" Loool grin
Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by delishpot: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
nwolisar:
U don fall hands fa grin We need "The Putin's Treatment" Loool grin

Hahaha. No be small o. Me sef dey wear my shoes to go meet putin. He must give me some common sense. I go bring some sense for you if you are still interested. I will pack it in takeaway pack. BRB......

5 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Antoinne: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
I don't understand that repeated establishment line that Russia is aggressive. The US seems more like the aggressor to me, and you'll never find western journalists peddle this about. There's still the US bombing of an innocent hospital in Kunduz to pay for, yet no one seems to be talking.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by nwolisar: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
delishpot:

Hahaha. No be small o. Me sef dey wear my shoes to go meet putin. He must give me some common sense. I go bring some sense for you if you are still interested. I will pack it in takeaway pack. BRB......
Ejo, Biko, help me carry two poly bag take carry some Common Sense like delispot party jollof rice. Highly needed for this Politics section and NL tribal bigots n e-warriors grin grin Bon Voyage

2 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Sparrow13: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
That 's Putin always giving punches

7 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by LastSurvivor: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
I think that journalist is affiliated or related to sahara reporters

6 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by DjAndroid: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Putin my man and will always be my man!
Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Harmvirus(f): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Putin the no nonsense man
Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Doughyeenbae(f): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol
Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Putin is putting the real aggressors were they rightfully belong.

A man of few word's with loads of actions.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Chigold101(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Maybe they think Putin is Buhari that goes about with beggers plate, begging for help.
The USA have been in Syria since confusing everybody with long stories and blames and counter accusations. But in less than one week, Russia was able to hit targets of ISIS. The would should be proud of men like Putin who looks Americans in the eyes and tell them to go ear pooh.

BBC and CNN are there just to promote western lies...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Holywizard: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
He get luck Mr Putin didnt tell him to "go & die"
Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
when on earth will Nigeria have a president as intelligent as this man.
not the dead brain dullard president like buhari or the clueless idiot like jonathan.

8 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by mazeltov(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
I like Putin for one thing, he is a no nonsense man. It's a pity that the western media have become a puppet in th hands of us

4 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by huntila(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Technical knock out

1 Like

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by freshcvvs: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
rafhell:
when on earth will Nigeria have a president as intelligent as this man.
not the dead brain dullard president like buhari or the clueless idiot like jonathan.

Pray you get to their age first.

Then kids'll decide what to call you.

9 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Haywhymido(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Am nt surprised with thier silly action, men like putin, mourinho n mugabe knw how to put them in thier places with insulting words. It interest dem to ask fool questions.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Darkpal: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Haywhymido:
Am nt surprised with thier silly action, men like putin, mourinho n mugabe knw how to put them in thier places with insulting words. It interest dem to ask fool questions.
LMAO! Mourinho?
Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by olu1759(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Putin is a mr no no-nonsense man,sometimes I wonder if the US derives pleasures seeing nations fighting each other,they just sit back nd relax,just one air strike from putin,ISIS feels the wrath....
Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
I have been a fool for most of my life rooting for the wrong team.

America is evil. A fagg0t kingdom ruled by satanits.

Comrade Putin, I will gladly march with you to destroy that satan's stool called America.

[size=38pt]FCK AMERICA[/size]

9 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by igwedaboss(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
My respect for putin just increased.. see yarns.. US be feeling like gods. Putin be putting them in their place.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Sweetguy25: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
See these Nigerians above talking like they are close friends with Vlad Putin.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by Haywhymido(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Darkpal:

LMAO! Mourinho?
yup,with fa safeguarding them, he is still dealing with 'em in his own way

2 Likes

Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by cooljude(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Perfect reply
Re: ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions by DariP: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Putin my main Man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Has Just Lost One State / Who Was Andrew And Why Did He Leave? / Nnamdi Kanu’s Question To Yoruba People On Twitter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.