Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,298 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student (1848 Views)

Lessons From VP Osibanjo's Visit To The SS And SE. / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by adeniranfam(f): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2015

OH My God so he his still a student? Patrick Nwafor who is now on the run, where said to have hacked into one of the accounts belonging to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's and stole as much as N8m.

They used different accounts to steal the money, with the help of a tricycle operator, Artor Kalu, who was the first to be arrested while he was trying to withdraw part of the millions from a bank in Lagos.
Ebuka Orumba and his partner Patrick Nwafor are both final year students of UNIZIK.

see more photos here>> http://naijaallstar.com/2015/10/25/the-boy-who-stole-n8million-from-vp-osinbajos-account-was-a-student/
Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by nairalandmaster(f): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
well composed. nice info op
Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by presh2dk(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
when the bourgeoisie think they are smart we must show we are smarter.. they keep looting money and awarding contracts to companies who don't do their who and employing ghost workers and they think we are gonna keep our cool?? I love this type of news jooor...

1 Like

Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by fatheritunu: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Foolish thief. There are so many tins u can do with your life rather than stealing. Useless thief, na die u go die there wit ur family.
Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by kossyablaze(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Toh bad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by iliyande(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
The guy get mind oooo
Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Please next time hack into Buhari account so we can know truly how much is there

2 Likes

Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by Badgers14: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
Name Checkers Association...Reporting for duty... grin grin

Yep.. I knew it was them lipsrsealed

No comment

Signed ,
Lagos Branch.

7 Likes

Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
bobo u don fffff up, if this case reach court u no go like the outcome oh.

1 Like

Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by Demmocrats(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
In USA FBI will employ him because it takes an ingenious thinking to pull off what he did.
Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by babadee1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
presh2dk:
when the bourgeoisie think they are smart we must show we are smarter.. they keep looting money and awarding contracts to companies who don't do their who and employing ghost workers and they think we are gonna keep our cool?? I love this type of news jooor...

You must be deluded if you think that everybody who has money in Nigeria somehow stole it. A professor of law, senior partner of a reputable law firm, former commissioner of justice and attorney general of Lagos state, renowned pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God and now Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and all they could steal from his account was 8 million naira. That says a lot.

1 Like

Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by presh2dk(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
author=babadee1 post=39355874]

You must be deluded if you think that everybody who has money in Nigeria somehow stole it. A professor of law, senior partner of a reputable law firm, former commissioner of justice and attorney general of Lagos state, renowned pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God and now Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and all they could steal from his account was 8 million naira. That says a lot. [/quote]
common...the thieves just decided to have pity on him joooor..moreover as he is a pastor they definitely don't want to incure the wrath of God
Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by Inioluwa01(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
We are ONE in Nigeria....abi are we not?...North, South, West and East...we are one. I refuse to exchange tribal jabs. angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by presh2dk(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
babadee1:

You must be deluded if you think that everybody who has money in Nigeria somehow stole it. A professor of law, senior partner of a reputable law firm, former commissioner of justice and attorney general of Lagos state, renowned pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God and now Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and all they could steal from his account was 8 million naira. That says a lot.
common...the thieves just decided to have pity on him joooor..moreover as he is a pastor they definitely don't want to incure the wrath of God
Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by juman(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Stealing money from those leaders is better than stealing money from innocent common man.

3 Likes

Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ipob criminal

1 Like

Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by lawflec(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
babadee1:

only 8million.am very angry with him. He should be punished. When lasted did we hear that somebody that stole in billions was punished, non. Only millions. The guy enter one chance, I'm for still more.
Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by shepherd77: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
You stole from a VP. .... Your own don done
You stole from a Lawyer....... You'll rot in jail

You stole from a pastor ....... You'll rot in hell.
In the other news..i checked the names...smiley
Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
IyaIode:
Ipob criminal

No Yoruba can be smart enough.

1 Like

Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Any mouth or hand that will send that kid to jail, may God punish him/her. Yes I said it.

APC led FG should do the needful afterall it was Osinbade that made all those unachievable promises to the youths.

I'm happy he is the first to receive the bullet.

Next should be Liar Mohammed. Nonsenseundecided
Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
In USA FBI will employ him because it takes an ingenious thinking to pull off what he did.
oga, shut up jare and stop spilling nonsense. In usa ko, in uae ni. Y not go and employ him yourself? Its until every cheap criminal is given a job you will be satisfied abi?

1 Like

Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
Too much of Hollywood is obviously affecting your brain.
Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by Demmocrats(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
I
FriedPlantain:
Too much of Hollywood is obviously affecting your brain.

I stay in Washington so I know better
Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by scribble: 12:22am On Oct 26, 2015
Bad guy
Re: The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student by chigoizie7(m): 12:54am On Oct 26, 2015
This type of people (osibanjo dem) are the easiest to scam.

Let's just assume this scammer sent an instruction to a banker ordering him/her to transfer a certain amount from his(vp) to another account. I swear, fear no go gree that very banker to call vp to confirm the transaction as the transactions will be carried out immediately so as not to provoke the vp for or by doubting his instructions.

I know of a guy that collected huge amount from a former naija head of state's(military) account, the way the boy was arrested, you will think he will be killed immediately, if u see exotic cars accompanied with sharp and well dressed DSS men that came for the arrest + he was transported to go meet the boss on a private jet. The guy returned 4days after seeing the boss without paying a dime.

Don't be surprised,this boy might still not be harmed.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News..nerc Issues 126 Licences For 36,040MW / Prince Abubakar Audu Dead? / Photo: Gov. Oshiomhole allegedly spent 17m+ on a trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.