Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? (13702 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / He Brought Out His Male Organ And Penetrate Me -- Minor Tells Child Right Agency / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by SAMBARRY: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
coogar:

because nigerian women often marry in their mid-20s to their early 30s. by then, the hymën would have developed a thicker membrane that can be quite difficult to pop. the older a woman get before she pops the cherry, the more stubborn the skin around it would become. grin
lies and fables

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by coogar: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
lies and fables

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nairaland has turned to a medical centre where people can tell all the gross grisly detail of their life, well if is like that, then,
Abeg oo, there has been a large boil on my buttocks since I used Rukiyat's shitting bowl..
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by amInigerian: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
[quote author=chichi234 post=39355356][/quote]
I think you should keep trying till it gets better. Only if it doesn't should you both go see a doctor
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by kay9(m): 2:49am On Nov 11, 2015
tpiah11:
I wish I knew but I actually dont wish to be privy to such information.

measure your thing and measure his own thing, enter the stats somewhere and see if you can figure it out.

grin grin grin I'm dead!!!

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Tilda143(f): 4:12pm On Mar 02
Please can I private chat you...I'm in same shoes... please your number or email if you don't mind
ify84:
I know how it feels because it happened to me... First night, no penetration.. . Several weeks, try and error... I even called a urologist to go see him for checks... But at about 2 and half months after... I don turn chairman for the thing... me and my wife were virgins too before we married some 7 months ago...

The greatest tool for sex is the mind... Two of u shd not be anxious...
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by mysticwarrior(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02
With the kind of topic she creates on nairaland she shouldn't be taken seriously.

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Etosha: 7:09pm On Mar 02
tuoyoojo:
The issue u complained about is the advantage of marrying as a virgin.

I don't know why women were told that keep ur self for ur future husband cuz the 1st sex dat night is d best

As a matter of fact, its d worst sex u wud eva have, the pain and all but as time goes by, u wud expand and talk all of him.

But be careful wat u wish for cuz once some women have slack vaginal muscle walls after repeated intercourse, the man gets dat "floating" feel inside her

NB am not advocating for virgins to lose their virginity but am jus saying it jus d way it is

Ur name sounds like igala or ibaji...
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by tuoyoojo(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05
Etosha:

Ur name sounds like igala or ibaji...

Neither of them o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Finally Opens Up / Who Is The Decision Maker In A Nigerian Household – Husband Or Wife? / "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.