Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Implication Of Wike's Removal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Implication Of Wike's Removal (691 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Implication Of Wike's Removal by Sec5(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
I don't understand the details of Rivers state tribunal judgment which cancelled the election of Nyesom Woke.
My question now is who is going to govern the state till the next election is conducted or will the state be without government till the next three months or thereabout when election will be conducted?

Legal luminaries in the house, enlighten us please.
Re: The Implication Of Wike's Removal by braine(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
The House Speaker would act for the main time.
Re: The Implication Of Wike's Removal by domopps(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
It's simple Speaker of the house of assembly would be sworn in to be running the state affairs on temporary basis!

Hope is clear now?

Cheeeeers
Re: The Implication Of Wike's Removal by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Speaker
Re: The Implication Of Wike's Removal by Sec5(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
But I think the court should have ordered the immediate swearing-in of the speaker

(1) (Reply)

World Would Be A Better Place With Saddam, Gaddafi Still In Power – Trump / Amaechi's Confirmation, Interesting Picture / PDP Saints(Senators) That Walked Out Becos Of Amaechi & Their Corruption Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.