Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? (3279 Views)

Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / Is She Saying The Right Thing Or Just Being Stupid? / What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by bolajJP007: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Let me tell this brief story so you will understand my question.

I have a brother who claims to be a born-again christian. He had a girlfriend who is well known to our parents and family and he also well known to her family too(we are from the same village. He has done his introduction but not his church wedding before she got pregnant. She had the first baby while he was in the teological school. But because he didnt do the church wedding, he was asked to stop the teological school and demoted in church. At first, he continued with his wife and even gave birth to the second child.

Now, because he wanted to be a pastor by all means, he had to leave the wife and children and run to only God knows where to start again as a pastor.

He was now give a woman to marry. The brother in question is almost 40yrs, but the wife the church gave to him is above 40yrs.

Now my question is, why do some church in trying to arrange marriages tend to pair a younger man with an older woman. I have seen this happen often in churches like deeper life, redeem(rccg), jehova witness and even some catholic churches and so many others.

How do they(the churches) expect the families of the man to accept such.

Why dont they pair the beautiful younger ladies in their churches with poor brothers?

This are some of the questions bordering me and my family.

NB: The church my brother attends and that gave him an older wife is rccg.
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by osebaba8(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
The older ladies are always ready and available unlike the younger ones,

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by gamaliel121(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
What kind of pastor is that?
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by bolajJP007: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
gamaliel121:
the kind of pastors that abound in Nigeria today.
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Cutehector(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
We hav a lot of controversial pastors today...

Hi estharfabian smiley

I always feel delighted wen I read ur comments...

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
We hav a lot of controversial pastors today...

Hi estharfabian smiley

I always feel delighted wen I read ur comments...
Sweetheart!! cry
Thought You left me...embarassed You went All MIA....sad

Errm...You've started teasing again Abi? shocked
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
That your brother ehhhh... If we judge e case e no go finish
Just help him pray that God in His infinite mercy will attend to his case with compassion...

Seriously All these clergies needs more prayers than the laity...
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Cutehector(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Sweetheart!! cry
Thought You left me...embarassed You went All MIA....sad

Errm...You've started teasing again Abi? shocked
it ddint leave u.. I dnt leave precious things... I was d one dat needed to be ur frnd remember? Actually why I was awol was becaus I was busy onto job search...

And I"m nad teasing... I'm serious... I just like it...
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Chidexter(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hmmm, i have also got my own questions.

What kind of church is that?

What kind of Doctrine is this?

What kind of story is this??
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
it ddint leave u.. I dnt leave precious things... I was d one dat needed to be ur frnd remember? Actually why I was awol was becaus I was busy onto job search...

yeah...I Noticed..I hope You get it tho...Errm..I kinda lost Your nums..phone issues..sad

Uhm.....Hey! ah just saw your Signature...You don't like ladies that wear contact lenses? shocked cry ehn? angry what bout us that can't live without it?? lipsrsealed

I wear contacts..Uhm...Coz I'm practically as blind as a bat...it's fashionable...instead of Glasses...*doesn't look good on me*
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
This is news,like a man accepted a match make wife in the church of God??
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Just zoomed your dp,wtf angry
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Cutehector(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
yeah...I Noticed..I hope You get it tho...Errm..I kinda lost Your nums..phone issues..sad

Uhm.....Hey! ah just saw your Signature...You don't like ladies that wear contact lenses? shocked cry ehn? angry what bout us that can't live without it?? lipsrsealed

I wear contacts..Uhm...Coz I'm practically as blind as a bat...it's fashionable...instead of Glasses...*doesn't look good on me*
lmao... I love me... That statement is just to knw those who wear contact lenses... cheesy

I will send u a whatsapp message ryt nw..
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
chuzydon:
Just zoomed your dp,wtf angry
cheesy
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by bolajJP007: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
Chidexter:
Hmmm, i have also got my own questions.

What kind of church is that?

What kind of Doctrine is this?

What kind of story is this??
like i said, the kind of pastors that abound in Nigeria today.

The kind of churches you have and i bet it, you would have heard of such if you havent seen one.

I believe its the doctrine that all church members must be married and in trying to do that, the tend to pik younger me with older ladies.

The story is more than that, but i dont want to bore you with all the details because i know most people wont read it.

Now please, i wont ask you to ignore my brother but the most important things are the questions. My brothers case is just one of the numeral happenings in nigerian churches of today.
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by bolajJP007: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
thank you dear. This match make things is what is baffling me. There was another one that happened in Abuja, the young man was matched with a very old women, am sure she must have attain menopause, because for almost 8 to 10yrs that they were together, she didnt conceive, but when the pressure on the bros was too much, he got a younger lady from the village and now has 4 children in 5yrs.
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao... I love me... That statement is just to knw those who wear contact lenses... cheesy

I will send u a whatsapp message ryt nw..
LoL! nice! fym.....undecided
LoL! "grin" I'd be waiting...
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Chidexter(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
bolajJP007:
like i said, the kind of pastors that abound in Nigeria today.

The kind of churches you have and i bet it, you would have heard of such if you havent seen one.

I believe its the doctrine that all church members must be married and in trying to do that, the tend to pik younger me with older ladies.

The story is more than that, but i dont want to bore you with all the details because i know most people wont read it.

Now please, i wont ask you to ignore my brother but the most important things are the questions. My brothers case is just one of the numeral happenings in nigerian churches of today.

Ha problem dey o
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by IamLEGEND1: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Cutehector:

DRY-HUMPING EACH OTHER IN PUBLIC!!!?

Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Lmfao..."grin" Dry Humping?? ewwww! lipsrsealed
Take your mind outta the Gutters mister Legend...."grin"
brotherly/sisterly convo...tongue nothing Outta the ordinary Oga...*Titus* cool
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nw that's annoying, op I don't av an answer to ur question....those who are victims of this church matching thing should av the answers u want.
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Cutehector(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

gerrara hia mehn... Otondo.. cheesy go and find ur own bae
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Segunod(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
I stand to be corrected. They don't pair a brother and a sister for marriage in RCCG or Deeper Life. Marriage is based on 'the will of God' in this two churches as much as I know. You will approach the marriage committe or pastor in charge with your conviction about who God has chosen for you as a wife or husband. @ OP do your investigation very well....
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by IamLEGEND1: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
gerrara hia mehn... Otondo.. cheesy go and find ur own bae
lolzzzzzzzz

she don go sabbatical

so now I'm loose and on the prowl again grin
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by IamLEGEND1: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao..."grin"
Dry Humping?? ewwww! lipsrsealed

Take your mind outta the Gutters mister Legend...."grin"

brotherly/sisterly convo...tongue nothing Outta the ordinary Oga...*Titus* cool
which Eewwwww!!!??
trust me,ma niggur Hector go dig dat shii. grin
bro/sis convo?.....I nearly spit out my kunu when I read that thing.. bt no matter
let me allow you two young people carry on in ur denial.
but it will eventually come to a head though. cool (no pun intended)
+
my mind IS the gutter ma'am.
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Cutehector(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

lolzzzzzzzz

she don go sabbatical

hahaha lool u should see d way pbs4real preys on his victims. Lwkmd.
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

which Eewwwww!!!??
trust me,ma niggur Hector go dig dat shii. grin
bro/sis convo?.....I nearly spit out my kunu when I read that thing.. bt no matter
let me allow you two young people carry on in ur denial.
but it will eventually come to a head though. cool (no pun intended)
+
my mind IS the gutter ma'am.

Your mind is the Gutter...I noticed...lipsrsealed

LoL...@Young couples..Gerrarahia jhoor! undecided Ahan! angry Cutehector is A Lady's guy...."grin" Ayam not...LoL!

besides, my heart is already spoken for...I Still LoVE my "Michael Jackson" ...even in death...undecided he's still cute...*wipes tears with handkerchief* cry
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

lolzzzzzzzz

she don go sabbatical

*raises eyebrows*
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by IamLEGEND1: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
hahaha lool u should see d way bbs4real preys on his victims. Lwkmd.

dat guy case na different matter altogether

but sha make una kwantinu

me I go just dey side dey observe with my zobo in hand.
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Cutehector(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Your mind is the Gutter...I noticed...lipsrsealed

LoL...@Young couples..Gerrarahia jhoor! undecided Ahan! angry Cutehector is A Lady's guy...."grin" Ayam not...LoL!

besides, my heart is already spoken for...I Still LoVE my "Michael Jackson" ...even it death...undecided he's still cute...*wipes tears with handkerchief* cry
let me b ur MJ
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
let me b ur MJ
LoL....undecided sweery...MJ is irreplaceable...sad
Re: Is This A Good Thing Or Plain Hypocrisy? by Cutehector(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL....undecided
sweery...MJ is irreplaceable...sad
alright, die and meet him in d afterlife smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 He Made Me Swear Naked With The Holy Bible.... / See What A Guy Posted About This Girl On Facebook / Why Kinginvahala Mustn't Win: He Can't Even Win!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.