Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? (2805 Views)

Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by EdoBoyJazzie: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
I'm scratching my head for this but can't find an answer.
Does anybody know why the camera man and ushers don't fall?

Go and watch it it on EmmanuelTV
TB Joshua abi na TV Joshua please tell me the answer.

lalasticlala Mynd_44 please help me here. I need to know the answer.

4 Likes

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by vertueptime: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
U refused to be scammed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by EdoBoyJazzie: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
vertueptime:
U refused to be scammed

I watched it on Emmanuel TV, I was not there.
Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by melvinjames: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rich people and camera men are not supposed to fall, it's the law. Lol grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by jidamsel43(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
who will film the movie? I mean the stage play

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by EdoBoyJazzie: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
jidamsel43:
who will film the movie? I mean the stage play

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by vertueptime: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:

I watched it on Emmanuel TV, I was not there.

Even if u wer there u wont fall, trust me

1 Like

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by EdoBoyJazzie: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
vertueptime:

Even if u wer there u wont fall, trust me

I will have to fall otherwise people will think I'm a child of satan.

7 Likes

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by Kundagarten: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
What happens to those who refused to fall? Are they fined by the church?

1 Like

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by Freestainworld(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
if they fall, how will the maga pay?
Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by tartar9(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
The holy spirit isn't dull na
It knows it shouldn't fall the man videoing it majestically sweeping others off their feets cheesy
Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by AgentNairaland(f): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:

There own space differ
Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:

Wow! Whoever made this observation has some traits of Albert Einstein in them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by Midas01: 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Because before you become a camera man in his church you must have already passed through rigorous prayers and deliverance. I know someone who was a in camera crew at his church for years and I know many people who work there currently there so I know what I'm saying.

3 Likes

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by Whiteangel1234: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Stop mocking the Spirit of God with a Stvpid question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by crestedaguiyi: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Really
Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by SanusiGworo: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Not everything is of God bro, wake up and stop being a follow follow without questioning

5 Likes

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by Les: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Probably those connected to him by faith
Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by Blue3k(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lol maybe he was using a tripod.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by joinnow: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:

Do you expect to be buying video camera every Sunday
don't you know video camera is very expensive.

1 Like

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bros, the falling is based on your department. It isn't his department's time to fall under the anointing.
Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by lisimmo(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Cameras are mounted. This is 2020. No one carries camera for hours anymore.

I wonder how you even saw the camera men.

1 Like

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by APOPTOSIS: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
CATEGORIES THAT DO NOT FALL.

CAMERAMEN
THE WEALTHY
PASTORS KIDS
PASTORS WIVES
PASTORS COOKS
PASTORS DRIVERS
PASTORS GATEMAN
PASTORS SIDE CHICK
PASTORS GARDENERS.
Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by Jgoldie: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blue3k:
Lol maybe he was using a tripod.

Mad ooo grin
Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hahaha hahaha! Imagine the camera man fell and the camera fell with him, you know say na correct slap he will take join!! grin
Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by vertueptime: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:

I will have to fall otherwise people will think I'm a child of satan.

Haha satan no born pikin, u wil just say u need money to be cured
Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by femi4: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:

They do have their own deliverance session before the main service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by KEVIND: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:

There're a lot of videos of Prophet TB Joshua online and on Emmanuel TV. Point out one to substantiate and buttress your assertions. The numerous attack of calumny on Prophet TB Joshua cannot diminish & has never stop his ministry since the 1980s, instead he has been waxing from strength to strength because he is a true man of God.
Re: When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? by OKEMKPI: 12:56am On Feb 03, 2020
Freestainworld:
if they fall, how will the maga pay?
Tb Joshua remain the most persecuted man of God known to me,but truly non of his persecutors are close to his accomplishments,and even the persecution has never hindered his growth.Most importantly is that most of those that persecuted him in the past ,later came for healing in his church where they first confessed and be delivered.
A man when newly infested with the spirit of madness,never bothered to seek counseling from his older colleagues,he thinks he knows it all until yawa gas for him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

37 Bibles That Removed "Trinity" Verse (1 John 5:7) From Their Translation. / Liam Neeson: May Become A Muslim, Catholic Star Is Thinking About Changing Faith / What If Everything You Know Is A Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.