Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) (73312 Views)

Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Adaowerri111: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
slimbiggy:

pishure or adont beliv it!!

It will take an Endorsement to take such pics...a lucrative one ESP from Glo smiley
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by MrCork: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Never seen any of her pics before but i expect her to be more prettier dan dis

..u fine? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by slimbiggy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Adaowerri111:

It will take an Endorsement to take such pics...a lucrative one ESP from Glo smiley

Nah, ur picx could motivate d endorsement. But in other news d size of dix puna suppose give dix babe always ultra modelling deal
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrCork:

..u fine? undecided
No sir am not
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by MrCork: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
mylifemyrules:
No sir am not

...are u lightskin? angry

2 Likes

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
The bra na even over size....e long 4 her sha...nt pretty at all
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrCork:

...are u lightskin? angry
No sir am not cry
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by MrCork: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
hubs:
EME first lady Niyola is the cover girl for the November issue of Made magazine. Over 30 and a body like that? You go girl!

http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/photos-nigerian-singer-niyola-s-trips.html

...kaiiii...see pant & boobsi...more picture plis! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by sorextee(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
this girl na just ordinary househelp.. but her shape pass toolz own fa.. i must hit that place.. its work in progress sha,, grin grin

Inspectahdeck:

So you dey eye her abi. I can imagine the load wey she carry grin

One question niyola no dey chop. She be like stock fish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by sorextee(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
she lie say she wan come watch zee world for my house.. d cloth wey she wear ehn, its as if shes naked.. i really wished i wasnt fasting that day.. na dat day, dey say make we do compulsory fasting...

player007:

Na badt guy you be. She don strip for you before?

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Godmother(f): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Her life. Her body. Her business. She can take the pant off too if she wants.

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
drizslim:
Airforce1 Abeg Blow Fast Make U Try Ur Luck For Niyola Use Am Do Sidechick
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by bennaz(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
Mtcheeew

Someone should ask this Mgbeke if she have seen DEM Omotala or Genevieve snapping this type of picture simply because they are celebrity

Mgbeke feeling funky
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Johnpaul09(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
She looks sexy, but it's wrong to go naked!
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
It's modelling!

Op she didn't strip, like a strip show.
It's a job. She got paid for it.

Smh at all the villagers abusing her yet came to view her photos.

She's fit and looks great!

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by kokoA(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
That's why she will remain "up coming" all through her career. #NoFocus
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by redvektor(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kalashy:

Haha! Too bad of you. But you will jump at the chace of having her Autograph
I swear I no even no her autograph ke
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by NonsoEJ(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lolz, so ur neigbour's house girl dey strip for u?
sorextee:
shes not even fine.. undecided undecided undecided.. if my neighbor's house girl strip for una ehn, wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by adeoba2008(m): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mtcheeeww she no evn fine seff,lukin lke one expired ashawo
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Who's she?
mama ajasco
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2015
leftboob big pass rightboob..datz all
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by adellam16(f): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2015
Wetin make am stand like she dey assembly for nursery school saying d national anthem?

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by coesheya(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2015
Ugly bitch.
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Hatrik(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
sexymoma:
means say she don strip for u
abi he peeped
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by gloshennel: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2015
lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by haryordeji015(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
IRANU..*walks out of thread*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today / Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.